Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) (16795 Views)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2021
Na she go tire
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2021
D Walls Of Jericho Fell Down Flat.

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Dong2: 1:28am On May 10, 2021
Celebrityblog:
Ada La Pinky: She claims to be a virgin

“People see my boobs before they see me. Whenever I go out, men and women stare at my boobs before even looking at my face. So, I think my boobs are my unique selling points. I didn’t do breast enlargement, they are all natural. I never liked big boobs. I’d have preferred a portable size but here I am blessed with large ones and I am grateful.

“However, I might do butts enlargement to align with my boobs, because I have always been a fan of big booties. I want to have big butts. Also, the sexual harassment I face comes only from ladies,” she Revealed.

See more of her endowed pictures and what she looked like before she acquired her oversized water melons & how she claims to be a virgin from source here

Disgusting boobs.
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Kingluqman(m): 4:56am On May 10, 2021
Since it's your chest, if you like carry full bag of rice for there.

Na your wahala grin
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by EmmySparky(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2021
folabayo:
Madam carry on, fine girl cheesy
u are not looking bad yourself...but that your long skirt no be here...are u a deeper life member...love your height though
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Dimanene: 7:52am On May 10, 2021
Alejobs:
Blessed! Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

How does it work?
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Womanizer(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Alejobs: 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
Dimanene:

How does it work?

It comprises of a lithium battery pack that can be connected to your Laptop via a converter, charge phone via 2 usb port, Power AC appliances via an inverter

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by folabayo(f): 6:04pm On May 10, 2021
EmmySparky:
u are not looking bad yourself...but that your long skirt no be here...are u a deeper life member...love your height though

U say watin?
Deeper life shocked
Thank u sir
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by EmmySparky(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2021
folabayo:

U say watin?
Deeper life shocked
Thank u sir
Lol you are welcome...send a DM let's talk..
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Celebrityblog: 10:18pm On May 11, 2021
Truvel:
D Walls Of Jericho Fell Down Flat.

Lol
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Dimanene: 5:38am On May 14, 2021
Alejobs:

It comprises of a lithium battery pack that can be connected to your Laptop via a converter, charge phone via 2 usb port, Power AC appliances via an inverter

It have to be connected to an inverter?
How much is this?
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Alejobs: 7:37am On May 14, 2021
Dimanene:

It have to be connected to an inverter?
How much is this?

50k and 75k respectively for the two different sizes. If you intend to use it for Laptop, You don't need an inverter.
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Dimanene: 4:07pm On May 16, 2021
Alejobs:

50k and 75k respectively for the two different sizes. If you intend to use it for Laptop, You don't need an inverter.

How do I reach you?
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Alejobs: 12:34pm On May 17, 2021
Dimanene:

How do I reach you?

08065.316307 or you can place an order via my nairaland thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.