Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement (220 Views)

Opposition Readies To Oust Imran Khan Over Poor Governance, Mismanagement / House Of Reps To Probe NEDC Over Alleged Mismanagement Of N100bn / Avoid Money Fights With Your Partner With These 4 Expert-approved Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by HustlinGUY(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2021
Good day to y'all my fellow nairalanders.
I am a very constant member on here and at this very point in my life I really need you guys candid and sound advice on how make this big decision, achieve some of my goals.
quick background: I'm male and 24 years of age.
never been to the university just a WAEC holder .
I learnt photography as a skill for 3 years and I just concluded a 1 year 6 months apprenticeship as a tailor. all of these including bills and other miscellaneous have always been catered by myself and sometimes little assistance from my older siblings only and without the help of any external family members.
i have been independent couple of years before I lost my dad to spline disorder and liver failure on the early week of October 2017 and ever since then it has always been the grace of God on my end for survival.

well there are always the good, bad and ugly of days we all in one way or the other manage to past through and live to survive another day.
I got an online project to work from home through a close friend of mine and this was during covid19 wahala.
the job was simple and required little or no stress at all other than carry out little tasks.
I worked on it for months without pay and eventually I was mailed two days ago for some little confirmation and then this morning I received way above what I expected or even imagine.

This has left me overwhelmed with joy cause lowkey I never expected it to be this huge and I gave up on them at the long run because it was always from one story to another.
here's where I need you guys
I really don't want to mismanaged the fund I have so far.
so help me decide on
1. get a good canon camera, additional lenses, tripod stands, flashes and good light box.
estimate : 400-500k
2. get a two lion interlock switch industrial sewing machine and other sewing equipment
estimate : 200-250k
3. apply for a diploma course and get a career in business administration
(shool is optional(
4. start up a poultry business ( land and location is not a problem) I'm also experienced in that field.
I also want to settle momcy and my younger sis(a 100 level student of unical) 50k respectively cause both of them have really tried for me.
I am also not materialistic as getting new gadgets and living lavida loca is not of my nature
I'm a contented young Nigerian that believes there's is dignity in labour and would rather go through the right path and endure the turbulent journey, than indulge in any illegal means of survival.
fellow nairalanders please ignore my little typographical errors and Grammer misplacement because true true I never go sch yet but I dey try.
advice a brother like your own
thanks
Cc. Freiburger lalasticlala myndd44
Re: Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by budaatum: 12:27pm On May 09, 2021
Get a camera and only two lenses and use your skills to make more money.

Buy a second hand sewing machine too for the same reason.

I do fear that you've made the announcement you made here though in the guise of seeking help when you really just want to announce your pay day to everyone.

Hope you've heard the one about fools and money.
Re: Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by HustlinGUY(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:
Get a camera and only two lenses and use your skills to make more money.

Buy a second hand sewing machine too for the same reason.

I do fear that you've made the announcement you made here though in the guise of seeking help when you really just want to announce your pay day to everyone.

Hope you've heard the one about fools and money.

thank you so much
But do you advice I take it off
I just wanted to my honest with my decision.
Re: Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by HustlinGUY(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2021
Please I need advice
Re: Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by Birdeyeview: 12:45pm On May 09, 2021
Improve your tailoring skill more and get an industrial machine like you stated.
Start up a poultry business as your side hustle since you're experienced and use what you've got left to sustain your self
Country hard
Re: Help A Brother Avoid Money Mismanagement by earleswood(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2021
Get in touch and I will give you some advice and a business plan on running a poultry business. My email address is 628lobito@gmail.com. Good luck.
Amina.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Baba Ijesha Granted Bail On Health Grounds / Artist Lola Brooks On Her Surrealist-inspired Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.