Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (48646 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:02am On May 10, 2021
24brains:
lol... Hahaha lalasticlala once reported me on such and I was given a month ban. So I felt like doing same too
If They Ban You For Being Nasty, Simply Means They Want You To Chill,To Take Time Off Or They Don't Want You Here...Next Time Just Come To Terms With It And Move On,But You Reporting Someone For Causing A Ruckus Means You're Doing The Job Of The Mods.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by DARLYNBOI: 2:11am On May 10, 2021
Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.

Bros calm down, our leaders are not respecting the law ( constitution) that bound us and someone is saying we shud for once obey the rule of law.

Obviously, I know if the court pronounce baba ijesha guilty... .yomi will not say that he shud be freed ...he only said he has a right to bail...or did the law say otherwise?

Agreed, he molested d poor gal ( perhaps a set up) but he has a right to fair hearing.

We don't wanna encourage impunity.
You could be the next victim of lawlessness.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Correcton(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2021
May help u Fabiyi
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Correcton(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2021
May God help you Fabiyi
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by udemzyudex(m): 3:12am On May 10, 2021
Iseoluwani:
Sometimes it is better to keep quiet

Even when you are right

really?

This is a slave mentality, are you a slave?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 9jaRealist: 3:39am On May 10, 2021
Baawaa:
Though you are somehow right,but nobody will support you on this protest it means you are on your own(OYO lowa)
Anthony0094:
He have the right to have a fair hearing in the court detaining him without court hearing is not right,
UDUJ:
Truth be told, it's a bailable offence. This is not murder.
ThatFairGuy1:
Without prejudice, he should be release on bail. Not because what he did was right but because the rule of law must be followed.

To those calling yomi fabiyi names because of this, asking security operatives to follow due process doesn't make him an accomplice. Don't be too emotional
OfficialBrendan:
If the offence is bailable according to the law..then they should grant him a bail already while charging him to court.
He is still a suspect until convicted by the court..not "social media" or "cctv". Even our politicians deny video evidence as "doctored" so he should get his date in court.

Even for a bailable offense, bail is NOT as of right...

Nonetheless, what the Constitution actually provides is that a suspect be informed of his alleged offense within 24 hours in a writing and language he understands (Section 35(2) of the Constitution), and that such a suspect must be brought before a court “within a reasonable time” (Section 35(4)). The Constitution thereafter defines “a reasonable time” to include (BEYOND 24/48 hours) ”such longer period as in the circumstances may be considered by the court to be reasonable” (Section 35(5)(b)). Given that the ongoing JUSUN strike has rendered the courts currently non-functional and therefore Baba Ijesha cannot be presently arraigned before a court of law, it is CONSTITUTIONAL under the provision of Section 34(5)(b) to continue to detain him until the regular re-opening of the courts.

In the interim, any consideration on whether he would be granted an administrative (police) bail would depend on the peculiar circumstances of the case, including whether he poses a flight risk or would likely jeopardize the investigations or case (such as by harassing or intimidating witnesses, etc,). Personally, I think he is presently exactly where he belongs - until a court of law decides otherwise.
>
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 9jaRealist: 3:49am On May 10, 2021
DARLYNBOI:
Bros calm down, our leaders are not respecting the law ( constitution) that bound us and someone is saying we shud for once obey the rule of law.

Obviously, I know if the court pronounce baba ijesha guilty... .yomi will not say that he shud be freed ...he only said he has a right to bail...or did the law say otherwise?

Agreed, he molested d poor gal ( perhaps a set up) but he has a right to fair hearing.

We don't wanna encourage impunity.
You could be the next victim of lawlessness.

I come in peace.

See my previous comment above...
Baba Ijesha’s continued detention is consistent with the provisions of Section 35(2)(b) of the Constitution.
>
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by JeffSiberstein: 4:34am On May 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Aha!! You see it??
Perhaps, u didn't read d story well
He has not been Jailed!!
He should be tried to court, sentenced and sent to Prison!!
Not leaving him in a Cell till God knows when.. Dats y our Legal/Judicial system is sh*t!! We do things anyhow!!
So, YOMI FABIYI IS RIGHT!!
But he shouldn't go ahead with d protest!! Let it not b as if he supports Rape!!
BUT, HE IS RIGHT!..

Na police go grant am bail... Judiciary workers on strike till God knows when and the bastard is a flight risk if granted he might not be seen in court.

Those of you that are shouting he was setup even after watching the video God suppose give una permanent blindness to good things wey suppose come to una.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Oracleforce: 4:47am On May 10, 2021
HIV1:
Even in Geoge Floyd case, na the court sentenced the police criminal. Is police station court in Nigeria.

Courts are on strike presently...the case is more sensitive, so police need to thread it with cautions because of those parties that were involved.

And I thinks those in higher authority suppose to prevail over this matter but nobody wants people to rub his or her reputation into mold .nobody wants to associate with rape case because whatever side the person takes, someone will come on social media to come and tongue-lash the person.so, let the court begin sitting and let the either grant him bail or refuse him bail....whatever court says is always the final...]
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by geesilver(m): 4:56am On May 10, 2021
DemonInvoker:
This Guy Won Use Rape Scandal Rub People...Are We The Ones That Put Your Friend In Such Predicament?!Wetin Concern Bicycle With Filling Station?!
Maybe for wheel balancing and alignment at the lube bay

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by breezeng: 5:03am On May 10, 2021
I don't know why some people can't think critically. I hate people ranting on what they have not confirm d veracity. It's only d court that can decide. Unlawful detention is a crime against humanity. It could be your turn tomorrow. Don't support illegality in what ever situation.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Zetty177x: 5:29am On May 10, 2021
Anthony0094:

This is a sensitive matter, the tape was placed there to catch him red handed, that means it's a set up bc they r aware that he is going to do it, his lawyer can use this against them

They are aware he is going to do it to d girl. Princess should get a good lawyer n deny as well. Did u watch d video? Immediately he entered the room, he started snooping around to see if he was safe and went into action... because dork de hungry am..if that girl had gone to his house, na 10 brutal rounds. ..he go plug himself. The guy was very hor.ny in the video

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Slurity(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.
You mean police should act outside the law? You are not right by your submissions
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Myd12(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2021
You and who Ogbeni OYO Lowa..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by kenny160: 5:55am On May 10, 2021
This country just a fool of shit, they set him up and he fell into the trap but that doesn't mean he should be detained unlawfully, and with all, we saw in d video he didn't penetrate the girl and d video shows mutual agreement no force.

He should be freed, come to think of it Nigeria has a lot of things to Channel their energy at, insecurity, bad governers all these Aboki killing up and down for free have we done anything about them? Abeg correct urself and ur neighbors before u start dragging man that doesn't know you from adam. Before I stop remember this could be anybody, so we should let them take him to court if found guilty we will all see and leave him to them also leave the rest to God to do the final judgment.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by ddeola: 5:59am On May 10, 2021
Hmm....latest development on the case reveals that:
1. Baba ijesha and Princess were lovers 7 years ago and he was also having a fling with the girl who happened to be 17 years old then (Iyabo Ojo and princess lied about the girl's age)
2. The girl was pregnant but the pregnancy was aborted
3. Princess still wants to deal with Baba ijesha for the evil he committed and she set him up with the girl's consent
4. The girl is 24 years old now and not a minor like they want to make the general public believe

Baba ijesha has a lot to answer going by the law and all that transpired but justice must be based on truth. So all the parties involved have a lot of work on their hands. The records must be set straight and the offender must face justice plus all those who lied to the general public.

little wonder, iyabo ojo and her group don simmer because breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open.

The whole world is watching, justice must be served.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 6:22am On May 10, 2021
pacespot:

How real are the emails?a
They are recently scraped from facebook, and those who uses it for marketing, confirmed it's authenticity.
Drop your number or let's talk via d.sailor 1999 at g.mail do.t c.om
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Kriss216: 6:46am On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Without prejudice, he should be release on bail. Not because what he did was right but because the rule of law must be followed.

To those calling yomi fabiyi names because of this, asking security operatives to follow due process doesn't make him an accomplice. Don't be too emotional
Ghetto politician, one of the few times you've made a valid point.

Impressive.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by DAMN99: 7:42am On May 10, 2021
If you defend a rapist you are rapist too. Can't tell me nada
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2021
24brains:
is that grown up lady a minor? What is your definition of a minor?

That was why i wrote on the previous thread that this minor thing is twisted. That a lady has sexual features developed does not make her an adult and that a lady has no visible sexual features does not make her a minor.

Biological maturity starts when a guy starts producing sperm and when a lady starts menstruating. Scientists have concluded that the age 18 is not the true age of maturity cos many people don't mature mentally until around the age of 25.

So many twist and turns.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Zenithpeak(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2021
Codes151:
who and who b adult?

With the lady in question, when I see an adult I know one.... By the way, does the environment and mood of the video look like a crime scene?

We can easily differentiate between a romance scene and a rape scene.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by OtunbaJ: 8:11am On May 10, 2021
qualityovenbake:
It baffles me how someone will defend a rapists with full knowledge of the crime the perpetrator has committed.

Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Loverboy3333: 8:32am On May 10, 2021
Baawaa:
Though you are somehow right,but nobody will support you on this protest it means you are on your own(OYO lowa)

Some persons will support him, infact many people, remember we have so many senseless people in this country like those who vote in the Nepa certificate president
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Dollarremix(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2021
Desmond Elliot you no go come hold one of your pikin cool cool cool
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by abidem4real: 11:18am On May 10, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Actor Yomi Fabiyi has demanded the release of Baba Ijesha from detention before Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.

According to him, it is a violation of human rights for the police to continue to detain Baba Ijesha without a court trial.

On his Instagram, Fabiyi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqKUe1nS2O/?igshid=170nevaydnndx
If armed bandits, bokoharam, kidnappers etc can be having their field days in Nigeria without them being seriously crushed and the government is still busy making some sorts of negotiations with them, tell me what special crime has Baba Ijesha committed that he does not deserve to be granted bail? After all, according to the CCTV video released, the accused is just an actor in the fully scripted and directed film by the complainant herself. If Justice has to be done, the woman, baba ijesha and even the violated should all be inside the police cell. Mind you, very few men can pass such temptation.

Remember, all of us are sinners. We as a matter of fact commit sins in our daily dealings which are even worse than Baba Ijesha's. Let who has never sinned stone Baba Ijesha.

Note: I do not in any way subscribe to what Baba Ijesha did. I believe he must have learnt his lessons now.

#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToChildrenMolestations
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by shegra58: 1:05pm On May 10, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I don't understand why this guy is hell bent on dying on this case, is Baba Ijesha his gay partner or what? Something is not just right with his rants.

Paedophiles and rapist everywhere.
you should also ask why Iyabo Ojo is also bent on dying on the case even promise to sell her imaginary house, is princess her lezzy partner or what? Something is not just right with her rants cheesy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by fuadbusari: 1:14pm On May 10, 2021
ANOTHER end sars protest in the making , every on is now seeking relevancy with baba ijesha
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.

very sensitive......but baba ijesha didnt rape the guy......so it a bailable offence......
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Iseoluwani: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
maasoap:

You're so wrong.
You know you are right but keep quiet so that the voice of those ones who are wrong can be heard! What kind of society are you building for your kids? It is shocking how you were able to convince yourself of that!

So BECAUSE fabiyi has data he should support nonsense even when the axxused has confessed. Una no get sense
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by bewla(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
If Osama bin laden can get support

terrorist can get support

Ipob have support

Naija Delta have support

Homosexual get support

Arm rubbers get support

Buhari get support

Then Baba ijesha will definitely have people that will back him

This is Nigeria
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
Iseoluwani:

So BECAUSE fabiyi has data he should support nonsense even when the axxused has confessed. Una no get sense

I could see so much sense in you advising people to keep quiet even when they are right.
Secondly, Fabiyi is not supporting nonsense, he's just advocating for a working system, a working society where constitution is not allowed to be suppressed by emotions and intimidation. You're too slow to grab that.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by ogbonnachrys: 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
Did he join the #Endsars protest?? If no, do ur protest alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" / Suicide Rate By Country 2019: Nigeria Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.