Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

She No Longer Picks My Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She No Longer Picks My Calls (32008 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She No Longer Picks My Calls by Onyeigbo10000: 2:58pm On May 09, 2021
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by SportsHD: 3:05pm On May 09, 2021

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Kriss216: 3:06pm On May 09, 2021
Deleting her number is not enough.

Block her number, block her spirit, block her shadow, block her future also.

Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

446 Likes 36 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Arghhhhh! Just Ghost the beach and get another one.
what beach angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by DaddyRochie1642: 3:26pm On May 09, 2021
This is as a result of "See Finish" grin grin

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 09, 2021
Maybe na ogbanje dey worry her fa. Na dem full this uyo wey i dey stay

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On May 09, 2021
SportsHD:

It's "bitch" and not "beach".

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Beblessedbaba: 3:41pm On May 09, 2021
Test her by asking her to send you her account number on WhatsApp.

Once she responds and become cordial and sane with her response; pls block her forever.

quote author=Onyeigbo10000 post=101523555]I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.[/quote]

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 09, 2021
Kikikikiki

It's normal op

Something girls do to guys who they ain't interested in.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Onyeigbo10000: 3:58pm On May 09, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
Test her by asking her to send you her account number on WhatsApp.

Once she response and become cordial and sane with her response; pls block her forever.

quote author=Onyeigbo10000 post=101523555]I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.
I won't do that because it's obvious she's no longer interested, besides I have deleted all her contact from my phone.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Onyeigbo10000: 3:59pm On May 09, 2021
StacyO:
Kikikikiki

It's normal op

if she's not interested why did she accept to date me for the first place. She is just not normal.

37 Likes 4 Shares

SmellySperm:
Maybe na ogbanje dey worry her fa. Na dem full this uyo wey i dey stay
I tire my brother

2 Likes

Kriss216:
Deleting her number is not enough.

Block her number, block her spirit, block her shadow, block her future also.

Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!
thank you sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Onyeigbo10000: 4:00pm On May 09, 2021
SportsHD:
I have done that already cus I hate rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by bigcee(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
Ok I understand your post now. The issue is that she lost interest. Baba, move on abeg.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2021
Drama queen spotted....Move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2021
Men always giving themselves headache over irrelevant things... At least you have tried calling now is the time to move on

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by jesmond3945: 6:28pm On May 09, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

request for her account number

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by judetov2(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 09, 2021
StacyO:
Kikikikiki

It's normal op

@OP this is your answer above. Stop wasting your time. You are already in the SIMP zone as it stands cheesy

cc: Onyeagbo10000

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Onyeigbo10000: 6:50pm On May 09, 2021
mjj2020:

@OP this is your answer above. Stop wasting your time. You are already in the SIMP zone as it stands cheesy

cc: Onyeagbo10000
I no be simp ooooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by ipadeola91057: 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
Deleting her number is not enough. Block her number, block her spirit, block her shadow, block her future also. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Bola146(f): 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
grin you be small pikin grin grin so you want people to here to go to her house and ask why is she not picking calls grin grin you need good counselling like seriously cheesy cheesy keep calling and don't face your life undecided undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Joel3(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2021
She doesn't want again. It happens most time it's not only girls and I can't count on the number of girls I did that to too. It's somethings you notice about the person and you cannot move with them .so you back down. It happens all the time. She doesn't like you anymore.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
if she's not interested why did she accept to date me for the first place. She is just not normal.
She's normal and it all boils down to see finish.

She only used that means to get you off the book. She's following her heart, saying yes to you dropped all the attractions she had torwards you to begin with.

To her now, it was all an INFATUATION.

She yaff see you finish sir grin

Sorry, move on to the next fish. No time

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

The bitter truth is that she no longer finds you intriguing.As somebody said up there"She don see you finish".
I had same experience with a girl.She wasn't my girlfriend per se.More of a friend.I was the one investing in the friendship than she did.For every single time she called me on the phone,I called her 4 times that.On chatting it was not any different.All I always got from her over texts were one word replies.
Then it happened on this fateful day when I called her on the phone.she refused to pick.i don mind my business every since.There is nothing as important as walking away with self respect and dignity when a woman begins to display her bitchy attitude.
Take heart bro.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

The bitter truth is that she no longer finds you intriguing.As somebody said up there"She don see you finish".
I had same experience with a girl.She wasn't my girlfriend per se.More of a friend.I was the one investing in the friendship than she did.For every single time she called me on the phone,I called her 4 times that.On chatting it was not any different.All I always got from her over texts were one word replies.
Then it happened on this fateful day when I called her on the phone.she refused to pick.i don mind my business every since.I totally regret that I had to invest that much in a girl when she was apparently unwilling to reciprocate and I would not make that mistake again.
In a nutshell,There is nothing as important as walking away with self respect and dignity when a woman begins to display her bitchy attitude.
Take heart bro.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
BuharFulani:
Let me guess, you've not made any move to f*ck her?

What you describe is always a symptom for a girl in a relationship who wanna f*ck but the man is too dumb to pick up the signal.

Or you are boring. The sun have set and she has seen all you've got.

Get my Teasing and Banter book to learn how to remain mysterious even to the girls you're in relationship with.

Na 'see finish' de make your girlfriend no de vibe well with you

illegend I sight u, sell am book he need am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by phazotron(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

You have done well.

Now keep her in the past.

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by AfroKnight: 11:55pm On May 09, 2021
grin

You use vex delete her number? Very good!

If she cannot tell you what’s wrong then she should get out. No time to be begging a childish girl. No time for an unstable woman.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Wannabenz: 12:18am On May 10, 2021
If you having a girl's problem I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a beach ain't one.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.