Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

She No Longer Picks My Calls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She No Longer Picks My Calls (32147 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by jimcaddy(m): 2:09am On May 14, 2021
Another richer, more handsome dude have taken over. Girls be like internet User searching for the strongest Wifi network to use and browse.. you na 4 bars, the new dude na 7 bars. Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by adg98(f): 2:17am On May 14, 2021
Maybe she saw sometime evil about you
Was once vibing with a guy I met on a wedding through chats and calls until one day I had a dream that I paid a visit to him and he attempted to rape me

Na from there I cut off communications with him
I ghost him ASAP
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:59am On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
Maybe na ogbanje dey worry her fa. Na dem full this uyo wey i dey stay
I keep warning you young guys of nowadays, most young girls now are lesbians. They only go around with you if you have money and are willing to waste it to impress them.
If you don't have money, they concentrate on their broke lesbian partners where they derive immense pleasure sucking and licking each other's pussies.

Una no go ever learn.

3 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by doubleexplorer: 4:30am On May 14, 2021
This thing always happens to simple guys who haven't been able to balance the laws of power and the laws of attraction. Start all over again if you still want her, but this time, turn the tables first. Be intentionally unavailable.

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Kobicove(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2021
She has finally come back to her senses after realising you're not on the same level with her grin
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Dr3619(f): 7:26am On May 14, 2021
Bitch not beach. Take note
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Couragejay: 7:31am On May 14, 2021
Maybe u were used as a bet this has happened to me before although am nt that 100 cute but girls, ladies both married or nt love being around me but there was this particular 5 girls i hated for no reason and i dont talk or reply their greetings so one day one of them started be friendly greeting me anytime she sees me. And a day came i requested for her username on facebook she gave and even her number she was fun to be even in chating. So she asked if i have a girlfriend and i said no she smiled and said nothing and my heart kept on telling me to ask her to be my girlfriend and instead of me to tell her face to face i did it through chating and she just said ok after that day she blocked me and i was like did she know she block me, now when i saw her with her 4 stupid friends i approached her and asked her why she blocked me and one of her friend replied me by saying i thought u were hard to get u are even cheap and they laughed at me that laugh broke me down. So my brother u were been used as a bet okay

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Dr3619(f): 7:34am On May 14, 2021
Move on with your life please. Her silence is enough signal to let you know that she is no longer interested in you. Though her sudden face off may be painful but you have tried your own part by calling her many times which she ignored. Good day
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55am On May 14, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.
You did well deleting her number. It will save you alot of emotional stress. Just move on and forget about her. She just accepted your proposal for the fun of it. Girls do that all the time. If you were observant you would have known. Some guys ask girls out when they don't really want to go out with her. They just do it to know if the girl will say yes. Likewise some girls say yes just so that you will not bother them.
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by wizkidblogger(f): 8:27am On May 14, 2021
Onyeigbo10000

You probably treated her like a wussy.

Unblock her, use money as bait for her and do like a bad boy and chop.

She might probably have a serious relationship somewhere. So, chop should be your focus grin
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by skedy1(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Arghhhhh! Just Ghost the beach and get another one.
See my guy here
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by skedy1(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Deleting her number is not enough.

Block her number, block her spirit, block her shadow, block her future also.

Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

Another of my guy
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by skedy1(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
Drama queen spotted....Move on
My guys everywhere
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by skedy1(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2021
Oga just carry on...

Stope wasting people's opinion abeg

Deleting is a hyper move...forget she ever existed bro. Let's go hustle some cash
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by kbright911(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:
I met this girl few months ago, we exchange contacts and become friends. she smiles at me whenever she saw me and was fond of holding my hands when we hang out. At times goes on I begin to like her so I decided to ask her out to be my girlfriend which she accepted without thinking twice. My heart was full of joy because I have gotten the type of girl I,ve been searching for. But the problem here now is that for the past few weeks now this same girl has refused to pick my calls or reply my chats. But she picked up when I called with another line and ask her why she has been ignoring my calls she just cut the call on me.

Guys, what's is really her problem? I just use vex delete her number from phone.

Did you sleep with her?
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
Maybe na ogbanje dey worry her fa. Na dem full this uyo wey i dey stay
u
What is ogbanje abeg
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Sarcasm44: 10:46am On May 14, 2021
Ask her for her account details, she'll reply eventually.....
Block her generation
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2021
STAY AWAY FROM THE BITCH COZ SHE JUST GOT A NEW GUY.... A QUESTION FOR YOU..... Did you make your intentions known to her ?
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
da ikpa some of my ibibio sisters na wahala oh.
if I tell you wetin I pass for their hands ehn to even marry my tribes women dey fear.
but some get sense and na the educated and more exposed one.
Ete asuk adia uwem ke uyo nyin ami
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2021
MitCHELL98:

grin grin grin I stay in Uyo too, I've seen enough of them grin
Lol them plenty for this our uyo my guy
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2021
masui:

Brada, you no well like this ooo.

grin grin cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Jefferic(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

This got me laughing seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Ukpor1(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
She found out that you are not romantic
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by iInjureHerYansh: 10:04pm On May 15, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

Learn game una no go gree. Swallow TRP una go vex
Now see a bitch tossing you around like a bitch
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
Volkswagen90:
illegend I sight u, sell am book he need am

Be careful to avoid being scammed. The commenter you quoted is not the same as iLegend.

Not everyone who sells books or punctuates properly is iLegend — there are lots of smarter people here.

I hate taking another man's glory just the same way I hate paying for another man's crime.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 25, 2021
SportsHD:
Arghhhhh! Just Ghost the beach and get another one.
How will he ghost someone who's already ghosted him?
She's the ghostee and he, the ghosted.

Kriss216:

Blocking would be appropriate if the girl was interested in him and he wasn't.
She's clearly moved on.
Re: She No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 25, 2021
Onyeigbo10000:

Guys, what's is really her problem?

Likely scenarios;
1. She's already dating another dude and being a coward like most people are, she doesn't know how to face you with this truth.
2. She's eyeing another dude and wants to end what she has with you, so she can commence a guilt-free relationship with the new prospect.
3. She has reunited with an ex.
4. She feels there's no benefit of being with you. These benefits could be financial/material, emotional, sexual, but whatever the reason, there's nothing in it for her.
5. You met her at a vulnerable state and she obliged to date you and now that her head is clear she's just remembered you're not her "type".

I strongly suspect scenario 1, 3, 2 in that order.

Whatever the case, don't bother calling her or texting her. Stay indifferent and pretend it doesn't bother you one bit. Avoid discussing her with mutual friends and acquaintances and with time she'll be history.

I personally despise and resent people who do not have the balls/ovaries to face their significant others while breaking up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.