Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (13151 Views)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibomair Over Commmercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
stalwart123:
Who told you? After all the magomago they did for Air Peace in Akwa Ibom.

What exactly did they do?
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
protipsexperts:
What a milestone for the Akwa-Ibom government!
God Bless Akwa-Ibom!
God Bless Bayelsa!
God Bless Nigeria!
Still some good for nothing haters will have the guts to insult the state and government..
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
adabaraabdul:
Team work makes the dream work. Dependable partnership engenders commensurate development always.
Great piece bro
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which kin mago mago dem do for Air peace?
Exactly my question..
Airpeace ran away becos of good competition Ibomair was giving them in Uyo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Congrats to BY my second state

But Bayelsa is a much smaller state than Akwa ibom, I'm pretty sure they have less to do with money than fellow Oil heavy weights like Rivers so if Akwa ibom can have ibom air why can't tiny Bayelsa with all its oil revenue have something similar even if it's a tiny Airline with just 4 planes flying to Lagos and Abuja only on weekends for a start it's something I'm sure Bayelsa can afford it.
Chai grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by 2Ways(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
1Alex:
This is a glimpse into a restructured Nigeria.
Exactly
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
Sysdatek:
they need more planes though

always fully booked
Ibomair right ?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
shoprite:
Success usually attracts many "friends" undecided
Lol
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Ibomair right ?

yea

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
Ekg911:
I'm a Bayelsan,and as such I love the development. Rome was not built in a day.
Exactly bro..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2021
Sysdatek:

yea
They truly need more planes then.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Exactly my question..
Airpeace ran away becos of good competition Ibomair was giving them in Uyo..
Please, can you shed more light on this issue? I want to know how IbomAir made Airpeace ran away from Akwa ibom.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Please, can you shed more light on this issue? I want to know how IbomAir made Airpeace ran away from Akwa ibom.
All Air travellers in Akwa Ibom were preferring Ibomair to Airpeace becos of that Ibomair now increase their daily flight in and out of uyo 3 times daily..
This act ofcos pushed Airpeace to abandon ship..
Dana is currently the only one weighing to the competition in uyo..

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Raypawer(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
You can say that again!
UDUJ:

Very true. People like associating with winners.

I like Ibom Air for their on-time departures
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
NewBAYELSA:
BAYELSA OPENS PARTNERSHIP NEGOTIATIONS WITH IBOM-AIR OVER COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS

https://www.facebook.com/108934160830536/posts/302143081509642/

That's the Niger Delta Partnership. No to Biafran Airlines. IbomAir is ours.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by topboss: 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
Hamiltonii:

That's the Niger Delta Partnership. No to Biafran Airlines. IbomAir is ours.

NIGERDELTA?

HOW MANY IJAW PEOPLE FLY REGULARLY.

IBOMAIR WENT BEGGING TO FLY ENUGU, NOBODY ASKED THEM.

WAT DOES AKWA IBOM HAVE IN COMMON WITH BAYELSA?

GROW SENSE, IT IS IMPORTANT!

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2021
Ibom Air comes to mind whenever aviation business is discussed in the country, seconded by Air Peace then others follow. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Ibom Air comes to mind whenever aviation business is discussed in the country, seconded by Air Peace then others follow. cheesy cheesy
IbomAir just launch a simulation video from Lagos to Uyo .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbUw6MXzA8

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
topboss:

NIGERDELTA?

HOW MANY IJAW PEOPLE FLY REGULARLY.

IBOMAIR WENT BEGGING TO FLY ENUGU, NOBODY ASKED THEM.

I wrote with regard to the choice of partnership. As for relationship between Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, go and study your Geography and History, you this Igbo man. The Niger Delta is not part of your Biafra.

WAT DOES AKWA IBOM HAVE IN COMMON WITH BAYELSA?

GROW SENSE, IT IS IMPORTANT!
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Hamiltonii post=101527666][/quote]

I wrote with regard to the choice of partnership. As for relationship between Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, go and study your Geography and History, you this Igbo man. The Niger Delta is not part of your Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
Where those Bayelsa E rats.. see your state is begging us for partnership..
Tofiakwa.
Even after you down graded Ibomairways... God catch una

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:05pm On May 09, 2021
#SaintBishop
#Adakaboro
Kinematics

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:05pm On May 09, 2021
#SaintBishop
#Adakaboro
Kinematics

See Bayelsa Govt begging us for partnership o�

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by sageb: 6:07pm On May 09, 2021
NewBAYELSA:
BAYELSA OPENS PARTNERSHIP NEGOTIATIONS WITH IBOM-AIR OVER COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS

https://www.facebook.com/108934160830536/posts/302143081509642/
nice move
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by sageb: 6:14pm On May 09, 2021
Ekg911:
I'm a Bayelsan,and as such I love the development. Rome was not built in a day.
Binaowei, that is the true Niger Delta spirit. #WE RISE

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
#SaintBishop
#Adakaboro
Kinematics
You're a nuisance. Go to your Biafra.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:18pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
#SaintBishop
#Adakaboro
Kinematics

See Bayelsa Govt begging us for partnership o�

The last time I checked, bayelsan girls are not the ones being used as sex slave in Ogun state, it is Akwa ibom girls who are all running from that poverty stricken backward jungle that are getting fvcked left right and centre in Ogun state.
Go and fixed your backward jungle and stop seeking for my approval clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by MrSquint: 6:25pm On May 09, 2021
Bayelsans should learn to own properties

What's stopping them from buying few aircrafts since they already own an airport built with billions according to dickson.

That man steal from that state Sha.

Now he's a senator

Naija my Naija

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 6:26pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

The last time I checked, bayelsan girls are not the ones being used as sex slave in Ogun state, it is Akwa ibom girls who are all running from that poverty stricken backward jungle that are getting fvcked left right and centre in Ogun state.
Go and fixed your backward jungle and stop seeking for my approval clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22

Lol! That was too harsh man.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by topboss: 6:28pm On May 09, 2021
Hamiltonii:

OBVIOUSLY, I DONT KNOW YOUR TRIBE SO I WONT FURTHER MENTION ANY TRIBE IN BAYELSA.

AKWA IBOM IS DEEP IN THE SE NEXT TO CROSS RIVER AND CAMEROON.

BAYELSA IS NEXT TO DELTA AND ONDO STATE.

SO WAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP AGAIN? MR GEOGRAPHY AND HISTORY?

AS FOR NIGERDELTA, EVEN ONDO, ABIA, IMO ARE WITHIN THE GEOGRAPHICAL SPHERE.

STOP TALKING NONSENSE, ALL THE TIME, MY ADVISE TO U.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

All Air travellers in Akwa Ibom were preferring Ibomair to Airpeace becos of that Ibomair now increase their daily flight in and out of uyo 3 times daily..
This act ofcos pushed Airpeace to abandon ship..
Dana is currently the only one weighing to the competition in uyo..
oh! Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi, Sanwo-Olu, Mua’zu Pay Condolence Visit To Abiodun Over Father’s Death / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.