Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna (38628 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by cybersoldiers: 4:25pm On May 09, 2021
Why are Yoruba's not telling elrufai about his killing of Christians in KADUNA?
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by nuele(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
The same thing I noted

Myself2:
The father's name is Christopher, the son's name is Clement, obviously Christians.
Obviously they were targeted for their faith. There has been a systematic ethno religious killing of Christians and non Fulanis in Kaduna state under the watch of Nasir El Rufai
May God's wrath descend on all the perpetrators of these evil and their sponsors
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
Yet, some clowns in national assembly can't move a motion of impeachment of the president. Can't they see he is no longer the Commander-in-Chief?
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by adenigga(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
proxillin:
Buhari supporters: we are happy with this.

You......

Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Sunsets: 4:35pm On May 09, 2021
IPOB everywhere. Yesterday CNN reported that the same IPOB engaged the KGB in Russia and razed down their police headquarters. Omnipresent SUG.
HonNL:

SOURCE

Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by EagleNest(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2021
"Our darling President is working", shebi na wetin them dey say for this forum, until e go reach their dormot.
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 09, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Why are Yoruba's not telling elrufai about his killing of Christians in KADUNA?

The Yorubas have internal crisis. There is political and religious dichotomy in Yoruba land. The Awolowo / Akintola crisis that happened some decades ago created an unseen struggle between groups.

The religious dichotomy can be seen during the crisis that erupted between the Muslims and the Governors over the creation of AMOTEKUN. They said AMOTEKUN is established because of hatred for Fulanis. Primitively and foolishly, they said AMOTEKUN is a Biblical name, hence, it is being established to serve the interest of the Christians. During the crisis over the creation of AMOTEKUN, on Friday Jumat Service , an Imam, openly preached against AMOTEKUN.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. There are groups in Yoruba land under religious brotherhood who don't see anything wrong with what is happening in Southern Kaduna and Benue State.
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Jolomenas: 4:47pm On May 09, 2021
Dyke15:
Hell Rufai will surely pay for his sins one-day
And his kids and grandkids will surely not escape this revenge
Stupid idiot
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by just4fun(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2021
And some Bastards say security is better than when they met it....
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Lekq2: 5:11pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by executive12: 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
Blitzerz:
So nobody from southern Kaduna can take out these genocidal maniacs in power?

The State Governor, El Rufai is a Fulani man and he is one of the sponsors of these Fulani killers. What is going on in Kaduna State is ethno religious cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2021
First to comment on front page @seun.. Please ooo my renumeration...
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by officialmario(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2021
Oga oo
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Chirowman(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2021
Okay ooo
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by immortal2: 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
I was certain that they will be Christians. Evil governor.
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by azamama: 8:17pm On May 09, 2021
El - rufai will just be making noise. Gunmen should go and kidnap his family members
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by azamama: 8:20pm On May 09, 2021
Jolomenas:
Stupid idiot
. He must pay his atrocities, useless leaders
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by azamama: 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
Jolomenas:
Stupid idiot
. He must pay for his atrocities
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 09, 2021
Before I read the news, I knew the victims must be Christians and I was not wrong.

Buhari and El-Rufai are carrying out an Islamic/Fulani agenda in Nigeria. Christians in the North are being decimated. Their end is near surely.
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Dyke15(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2021
Jolomenas:

Stupid idiot
u might be one of his stupid sons or eating something from him but just know that he will surely pay for his sins.
It's not a threat, but a PROMISE
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Mryacks: 3:47am On May 10, 2021
Myself2:
The father's name is Christopher, the son's name is Clement, obviously Christians.
Obviously they were targeted for their faith. There has been a systematic ethno religious killing of Christians and non Fulanis in Kaduna state under the watch of Nasir El Rufai
May God's wrath descend on all the perpetrators of this evil and all their sponsors

Yeah I know the village....a small settlement of 99 percent christians
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Jeon(f): 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
oh no! angry

Lollittaa my baby don't be scared.
I will protect you from this evil world.

Pls don't feel sad.,
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my baby don't be scared.
I will protect you from this evil world.

Pls don't feel sad.,
stop talking to me
Re: Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna by Jeon(f): 7:42am On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

stop talking to me

Lollittaa my lollipop don't do this to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months / Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.