Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos (4328 Views)

Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Chukwute: 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
I never knew the efficacy of the short prayer that while looking for what to eat, may we never jam that which will eat us until a snake was killed in my neighborhood recently.

Women cooking party food noticed its presence, raised the alarm and scampered for safety when the snake struck at the lizard. The screaming attracted the butcher nearby, who almost immediately with three strokes shattered the head of the snake about to devour the lizard.

The snake, not completely lifeless is captured on a video wagging it’s tail.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/COp3JSbHf2H/?igshid=1b6wq2srgwvps

Because it had died while looking for what to eat, I tried to make inquiries whether it is a male or female snake but none could tell as shown in the video above.

Just like the snake, many Nigerians step out and become victims of insecurity. From those that are caught in between cross fire to those that become a means to get back at the government, Nigerians are killed daily and the few cases that find their way to front pages of newspapers, media houses and social media forums end up politicized by the political players either trading blames or issuing press statements of appeals.

It is so bad that the prayer above can be a subtle agreement between you and your maker never to run into what will cut short your life or make you become a victim of those seeking to settle scores with government by taking several hostages, getting huge ransoms or slaughtering them as is the case of those students.

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by ebuka440: 3:43pm On May 09, 2021
I hate this creature with passion. Cursed animal. I pity those eating this devilish reptile

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Simplyleo: 3:45pm On May 09, 2021
Lala running to nairaland to move this to go. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by LMS1(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2021
lalasticlala Oya Do Normal grin
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Righteousness2(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2021
Thanks to GOD it was crushed Befor it could injure someone.

Awesome prayer you have there.
It is unfortunate that many do not understand the Efficacy in Prayers.
Many others Pray but do not believe what they Pray. So it is more of a religious ritual exercise or recitation.

Prayer is Life,
Prayer is an investment.
Always Involve GOD in all your Doings! Put HIM First. Commit it to HIS Hands.
Believe what you Pray and most Important, stay away from sin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Kandeed: 3:58pm On May 09, 2021
There are some snakes that should be spared and not killed and such non venomous snake is the one OP has up here but do Nigerians know? NO everything is just to kill for pleasure or for food undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by cybertyrant(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2021
Poor animal wanted to eat,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Britishcoins(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
I bet my left ball if this will not make front page
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by AK6464(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2021
Where is the lizard
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Chukwute: 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
Roasted but was not eaten

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Lalami3232(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2021
If this doesn't get to FP, change my name. How I wish say this na bet9ja, I for use my family land bet say this snake thread must enter FP and over 2.5 grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by princepee: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Draslo(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2021
Because it had died in the quest of looking for what to eat, I tried to make inquiries whether it is a male or female snake.

I read this part like 20 times trying to understand what you meant here. My head is paining me now.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by FredHanz: 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
Does anyone here has a locked/restricted Greendot Account or a locked /restricted Gobank or even a locked/restricted Walmart Money Card If yes then contact me i know how to unlock it with rapid effect. My watsapp num is ‪+12132773667‬
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by talk2hb1(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2021
Chukwute:
I never knew the efficacy of the short prayer that while looking for what to eat, may we never jam that which will eat us until a snake was killed in my neighborhood recently.

Women cooking party food noticed it’s presence, raised the alarm and scampered for safety when the snake struck at the lizard. The screaming attracted the butcher nearby, who almost immediately with three strokes shattered the head of the snake about to devour the lizard.

The snake, not completely lifeless is captured on a video wagging it’s tail.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/COp3JSbHf2H/?igshid=1b6wq2srgwvps

Because it had died in the quest of looking for what to eat, I tried to make inquiries whether it is a male or female snake but none could tell as shown in the video above.

Just like the snake, many Nigerians step out and become victims of insecurity. From those that are caught in between cross fire to those that become a means to get back at the government, Nigerians are killed daily and the few cases that find their way to front pages of newspapers, media houses and social media forums end up politicized by the political players either trading blames or issuing press statements of appeals.

It is so bad that the prayer above can be a subtle agreement between you and your maker never to run into what will cut short your life or make you become a victim of those seeking to settle scores with government by taking several hostages, getting huge ransoms or slaughtering them as is the case of those students.

Thou Shall Not Kill (Anything)
You Took A Life, and You Are Proud of It cry
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by nazicartel(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
The lizard na your brother?.... If you pursue dog for shit, abi you go eat the shit?
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by revived: 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
Rip to the snake

Life to my siggy
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by pek(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2021
Chukwute:

Women cooking party food noticed it’s its presence, raised the alarm and scampered for safety when the snake struck at the lizard.

The snake, not completely lifeless is captured on a video wagging it’s its tail.

its not it's.
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Kharol1234: 6:55pm On May 09, 2021
Front page things
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Vulcanheph(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Dear Lalasticlala

Please do the usual.
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by decimalpointer: 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
Interesting. Wahala.
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Kayberg: 8:15pm On May 09, 2021
angry
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Kayberg: 8:17pm On May 09, 2021
undecided
Don't tell me you're going to eat that rope?
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
Op, Why Did U Post It In Crime Section? Or Is It A Crime To Kill Snakes?
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by KingMack(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2021
Draslo:
Because it had died in the quest of looking for what to eat, I tried to make inquiries whether it is a male or female snake.

I read this part like 20 times trying to understand what you meant here. My head is paining me now.

He was only trying to know if I'm village People don find wife for am grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 09, 2021
This rope is why you're shouting and running up and down? tongue lol..
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Prince081: 10:11pm On May 09, 2021
Front page biko
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by Kingluqman(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2021
See as the guy dey enjoy predator wey chill grin

Con still kill snake join
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by zedegit: 5:53am On May 10, 2021
Lalami3232:
If this doesn't get to FP, change my name. How I wish say this na bet9ja, I for use my family land bet say this snake thread must enter FP and over 2.5 grin

Okay. Go carry Chelsea to beat mancity. 4 odds in UEFA then.
Re: Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos by MasonKendall(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2021
talk2hb1:

Thou Shall Not Kill (Anything)
You Took A Life, and You Are Proud of It cry
You never chop meat or fish before? Better have sense oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady & Boyfriend Pays Herbalist N30k To ‘lock Brain’ Of Man Who Sent Her N1m / The Shocking Memoir Of A Survivor Of Awkuzu SARS (Graphic) / Bloody Valentine: 2 Unilag Students Killed In Cult Clash Over Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.