Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Makes You Happy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Happy? (4545 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Ego2(f): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Food, listening to music ( oldies).

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Greatzeus:
First of all,I am always happy by default grin,I value peace of mind more than anything in the world so I naturally avoid things or places or people who are toxic or smells danger.
Now to the specific things that makes me happy
1. Giving gives me joy and happiness. Makes me feel like....hmm like a saviour or something grin
2. I love Teaching (stopped long ago) butl damn,I just love it.
3. Music,wow I love music,good music,that's why 90% of my track list are 2004 and earlier Hip-hop,RNB.
4. Movies, action parked thrillers,God bless Scot Adkins,Michael Jai white,Bruce Willis,Steven Stegall,etc.
5. Cleanliness and neatness,I think I'm the only guy who cleans his electronics weekly,I can't stand the tiny dust on them,on the floor or my sofas grin. After I'm done,I now spray the house with Air freshener,what a stupendous feeling of warmth, tranquility and perfect cleanliness.
If you are dirty,you don't know what you missing,you are depriving yourself of happiness. grin grin angry
You seem to have such a great personality!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

You seem to have such a great personality!

Lollittaa

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing makes me happy

I don't know what happiness means
Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Nothing makes me happy

I don't know what happiness means
you need salvation smiley
Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Lollittaa:

you need salvation smiley

Can you do anything for me?
Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
First of all,I am always happy by default grin,I value peace of mind more than anything in the world so I naturally avoid things or places or people who are toxic or smells danger.
Now to the specific things that makes me happy
1. Giving gives me joy and happiness. Makes me feel like....hmm like a saviour or something grin
2. I love Teaching (stopped long ago) butl damn,I just love it.
3. Music,wow I love music,good music,that's why 90% of my track list are 2004 and earlier Hip-hop,RNB.
4. Movies, action parked thrillers,God bless Scot Adkins,Michael Jai white,Bruce Willis,Steven Stegall,etc.
5. Cleanliness and neatness,I think I'm the only guy who cleans his electronics weekly,I can't stand the tiny dust on them,on the floor or my sofas grin. After I'm done,I now spray the house with Air freshener,what a stupendous feeling of warmth, tranquility and perfect cleanliness.
If you are dirty,you don't know what you missing,you are depriving yourself of happiness. grin grin angry

Can you help me with any amount of money?
I will appreciate it.
Re: What Makes You Happy? by Daytrader1: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Music and Marijuana
Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can you do anything for me?
if I could, I won't say you need salvation undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Palazee(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2021
neyohh:
A prosperous Nigeria.
You still think say nigeria go better

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Palazee(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Watching Chelsea win trophies
Chilling with some weed and cold origin and a 2pac song playing in the background

Cruz

Re: What Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lollittaa:

if I could, I won't say you need salvation undecided

You only repeated what I suggested.

That I need help.

But I don't think there's any solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Major Tribes=most Handsome= / These Are The Effect Of Having SEX Everyday!! / Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.