Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? (30692 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by NoToPile: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
Not a scam
The problem is their deceit

Let people know its marketing of xyz products so they can make a choice .

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Andyvilly: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
That's my company, please don't insult them.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by thatsleepboy1: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

I borrowed 12k then to traveled from Delta to Lagos... I couldn't tell anyone what happened till date.

I hope you e payed back o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by hyperflex(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2021
wait o! i know someone who's making money of this. The work there is that you will market. From what i was told you will register and pay to get some of their health products which you will market to people and sell while you seek people to join the Brand to build a pyramid of your own so you can climb up. Now it all looks okay to me unless someone has contrary opinion. I think anyone who is serious shld go to their offfice first but you will invest to start. I am open to contrary thoughts because all i said was explained to me.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Sterope(f): 10:24am On May 10, 2021
They could disclose that in their 'job ads'. A sales job shouldn't be money first, goods later. Their approach is fraudulent.

Toks2008:
No. But only for people who are skilled in marketing.
It is an alternative source of income that takes time to grow but it is the approach 9f Nigerians that makes it look like scam cos they want fast dividends.

7 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by November24(f): 10:25am On May 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I hope you e payed back o grin grin

Na my mum borrow me,thank God

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by BewareOf419: 10:26am On May 10, 2021
Na Big SCAM

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by RioCarputo(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2021
they will tell you every worker is slave either working for private owners or government.... but come to think of it, working for this so called GNLD and the likes is worst more than being a slave......

11 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2021
Fallen victim twice jare, there head office Is in Gbagada road.

Very useless set of people

5 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Trustedpronet: 10:29am On May 10, 2021
Deasegun19:
I was a victim. I sat and listened to their empty words with smiles on my face. They thought they won me over, registration time, their stooges planted in our midst, pledge to pay; I just stood up and started marching out, they tried to stop me but with anger written all over my face, they cleared the path.

stupid mofos...

You are broke sir.
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by kponkedenge(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Those people are bastard i remembered the day I attended their useless preaching they just wasted my time for nothing ,the painful part was when one useless guy that was delivering the lecture told us how much they are making every month(but it didn't show in his body)and that they wouldn't have called us to come and join them but they don't want us to become bandits and kidnappers that will be kidnapping and terrorising them when they are riding big cars that was when I stood up and left though they tried to stop me from going but I had to pretended as if I was receiving calls

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:
GNLD has now changed its pattern of recruiting members to targeting job seekers with the promise of fake or none existent job.

90% of job seekers especially those who uses the internet has fallen victim of this scam.

Looking through the below thread or other similar fake job threads, you'll see that 90% of them is GNLD and other multilevel network marketers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/4846630/list-fake-job-address-lagos&ved=2ahUKEwiwwPCWjL3wAhWxlFwKHRHoBXoQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3XonHOfD_UguB19nWpthru

Why have they decided to fraudulently recruit members into their organization?

They even seem unrelenting despite the recent provocation online. They are still sending out their fake invites. They will go to the extent of asking you to dress corporately and also come with your updated CV and some writing materials; Only for you to be asked to pay for registration inorder to be a member after facing long motivational speeches on how working for another person is slavery.

So many job seekers end up more frustrated than the were at the beginning. So even travel interstate, only to face their boring motivational speeches.

What is the authorities doing about this?

Should we take laws into our hands before the authorities do their job?

Your opinions

GNLD as a company don't recruit people to post fake interview invite and the whole blame should be on the multi level marketers who want to climb the pyramid.Once they register with GNLD they will need to go out and source for people to register under them.They print flyers with juicy offer and send you an invite.Once you get there you won't even have access to GNLD office.They will attend to you under a tree telling you how they started with 100 naira and now they are director with cash and travelling opportunities .They will advertise a package and tell you to make a commitment if you tell them you are a fresh graduate with no cash.You will see these same people at oshodi under bridge begging you to pay their tfare to westex GNLD office.

7 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Antmanned(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2021
I've known that crazy association for 4yrs +..
A friend called me of recent telling me about a financial program that'll pay me well than my crypto business and requires no amount/fee . And as a graduate waiting for nysc mobilization, I shaperly reason hin talk not knowing it was neolife. I reached the venue, they started talking sh*t that "THE CAPACITY TO SEE THE INVISIBLE THAT INSPIRES US TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE". I was just nodding my head and laughing throughout the motivational speech talk. The guy in charge was confused . They promised free training on website design and redisign, email marketing, shopify, SEO and social media marketing for free so as to make money from fivers for new members to be able to cover the necessary fees..
My gain na the free training ✌️

NOTE:NEOLIFE NO BE SCAM

4 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Trustedpronet: 10:36am On May 10, 2021
Multilevel marketing is not meant for lazy and weak minds.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by ngadaAwo: 10:37am On May 10, 2021
cheesy

in 2013 straight outa school as a fresh graduate i was doing free lancing as part time job while waiting for nysc.

One day my ex (who was still in school then) called me and told me of this flyer they shared to them at their school gate regarding a job opportunity.
he sent me the details of the contact so I can grab the opportunity.
when I called one lady picked and told me that the interview will hold tomorrow. I was like so fast? just like that? haaaa
I was sceptical but I taught it was one of the wonders of God in my life.
so tomorrow I dressed as cooperate as I could and matched to the venue which is a primary school.
mehnn on reaching the venue ehhh I was totally confused and ashamed of myself. na only me wear suit there.
some of the so called job seekers that came to the interview was even putting on bathroom slippers.
well I decided to proceed to the "hall" which is a classroom.
a lady started speaking motivation upon motivations and their stooges clap in a sequence like something that has been practiced for long.
there was no motivational talks I didn't hear that day as in they made job to look worthless
cooked up fake stories upon stories to validate their lies.
they will say something then the so called fellow job seekers will reply in chorus.
that was when I knew say na dem dem but I played along.
one lanky hungry looking man later introduced himself as the CEO of so so company.
mehnnn if you see the respect they where according to the fool like a demi god.
I still can't forgive myself for standing up to greet the miscreant.
he gave his own motivational quotes and fake stories.
at the end of the day they started their registration nonsense and that was when I left them in anger.
I was not angry at them but to myself for not seeing the scam coming.
since then till date I knew how many souls I've saved from their scam adverts because I can even smell it while sleeping no matter the tactic they use.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by tipsy01(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2021
Antmanned:
I've known that crazy association for 4yrs +..
A friend called me of recent telling me about a financial program that'll pay me well than my crypto business and requires no amount/fee . And as a graduate waiting for nysc mobilization, I shaperly reason hin talk not knowing it was neolife. I reached the venue, they started talking sh*t that "THE CAPACITY TO SEE THE INVISIBLE THAT INSPIRES US TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE". I was just nodding my head and laughing throughout the motivational speech talk. The guy in charge was confused . They promised free training on website design and redisign, email marketing, shopify, SEO and social media marketing for free so as to make money from fivers for new members to be able to cover the necessary fees..
My gain na the free training ✌️

NOTE:NEOLIFE NO BE SCAM

This is the latest one
.. they will drain you of your Fiverr earnings on monthly PV & Step-ups .
After learning, just Japan

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Cybergeek001: 10:39am On May 10, 2021
We gave them the beating of their lives at Kurudu last month.

They invited the wrong people for a scam interview

9 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Antmanned(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2021
tipsy01:

This is the latest one
.. they will drain you of your Fiverr earnings on monthly PV & Step-ups .
After learning, just Japan
That's true, the PV calculations requires someone buying a product of at least $80 at first and less during the following month. My mindset is just to earn on fivers and move away, I ain't buying any unnecessary products just in the name of PV

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by TheEnygma(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Trailblazer1 post=101543757]

At what point will our government save us from these scam?

Do we take laws into our hands?[/quotethe truth is the guys haven't technically broken any rule.... They'll just claim that they're hosting seminars only for people who are interested.
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by princetom1(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2021
Valkan:

seems like everyone get encounter with those shameless ppl

Big encounter o. A friend of mine is a victim and after like 10 years of working for them with nothing to show for it, him still no gree say na scam. His look tell his tales

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Demzyl(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2021
Maybe it is high time we take the law into our hands if the rightful authority are not doing anything about it, because this foolish people frustrate the HELL out of job seekers. Have been a victim of this very NEOLIFE/GNLD job scam and I felt like slapping each of them because I was depressed with what I saw then
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Bigredmachine: 10:50am On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:
GNLD has now changed its pattern of recruiting members to targeting job seekers with the promise of fake or none existent job.

90% of job seekers especially those who uses the internet has fallen victim of this scam.

Looking through the below thread or other similar fake job threads, you'll see that 90% of them is GNLD and other multilevel network marketers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/4846630/list-fake-job-address-lagos&ved=2ahUKEwiwwPCWjL3wAhWxlFwKHRHoBXoQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3XonHOfD_UguB19nWpthru

Why have they decided to fraudulently recruit members into their organization?

They even seem unrelenting despite the recent provocation online. They are still sending out their fake invites. They will go to the extent of asking you to dress corporately and also come with your updated CV and some writing materials; Only for you to be asked to pay for registration inorder to be a member after facing long motivational speeches on how working for another person is slavery.

So many job seekers end up more frustrated than the were at the beginning. So even travel interstate, only to face their boring motivational speeches.

What is the authorities doing about this?

Should we take laws into our hands before the authorities do their job?

Your opinions

I can never forget the day one girl approached me in my corper uniform, telling me how she wants me to come and celebrate her (seeing the girl alone i knew my main brain was dead, the one below was activated and controlling me) we moved straight to the building lo and behold na so we start to dey hear how I can be a billionaires bla bla bla, after over 10 hours of rubbish talk, they say I should come and register that I can even sell my phone at that point and register, as a sharp warri boy wey dem no dey fit convince, I just tell the babe say see, In as much as i was patient enough to come with u and listen to this program for long, don't u think am interested, the mumu nod head yes I believe u, so I told her i would look for the money and come and register the next day, I can't sell my phone impromptu, omo na so I japa from there with speed, block the girl number, the rest na history... Since then I dey see any neo life member run... Nonsense people grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Wanny20(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2021
Deasegun19:
I was a victim. I sat and listened to their empty words with smiles on my face. They thought they won me over, registration time, their stooges planted in our midst, pledge to pay; I just stood up and started marching out, they tried to stop me but with anger written all over my face, they cleared the path.

stupid mofos...
grin grin
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Studio247: 10:51am On May 10, 2021
I know someone who was working with a pure water company
He was doing ok until he quit his job
For GNLD SCAM
Then his life turned upside down.

the day he came in contact with a lady who claim to be an agent with the already dead company GNLD

This girl brain washed this guy
Made him emptyed his account to
Buy their suppliments which
he was unable to sell
at the end of the day
he had to consume it himself.

This turned worst when this guy went to call someone Mallam to buy all his belongings ,
He practically sold everything
Including gas cooker, mattress , pot he was left with only his clothes.

That was when I has to come into the matter
I called this guy and there was nothing I didn't tell him about GNLD being a big scam

This guy refused to listen
All he said to me was that he has committed his time and money he can not back out now

That he was told he will become a millionaire in six months Time
So what he is going through now is a phase
Which they were told to endure, and they should stop talking to people about the job mostly those who will discourage them.

I talked n talked even involved some people to talk to this guy but he failed to listen

He kept tell us he will buy our close
We should just watch him.

Gradually he rent was getting due
He stated avoiding the landlord

When the rent got expired
Few months later the landlord got an extra padlock and locked his door
So he could come see him.

Could you believe this guy started sleeping
Outside the compound?
Thou from the day he sold his belongings he
Stated sleeping on the floor.

Finally he moved to an uncomplicated building
And later he told me that the lady who introduced him to the business
Ask him to go stay with some guys
And they are about 8 in a room

Till today he has not made the millions
And he has refused to leave the business.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by 900warriorz: 10:54am On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:

Every fresh job seeker must be a victim of GNLD especially when you apply online
Then God must really love me...I never enter their hand before lucky enough smiley
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Ten06(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:

You're just one out of many.

When will the authorities do something about it?

Which authority, do you have people with authority in this country?

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Georgejeez: 11:05am On May 10, 2021
Studio247:
I know someone who was working with a pure water company
He was doing ok until he quit his job
For GNLD SCAM
Then his life turned upside down.

the day he came in contact with a lady who claim to be an agent with the already dead company GNLD

This girl brain washed this guy
Made him emptyed his account to
Buy their suppliments which
he was unable to sell
at the end of the day
he had to consume it himself.
Hahahaha ,, patient of necessity
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by ngadaAwo: 11:06am On May 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
As a fresh graduate, if you are yet to be invited by these idiots, for an interview, you are lucky.
lol as a fresh graduate if you've not fall for these people especially if you graduated early and mid 2010s
they trust me you no look for job

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Ten06(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2021
hyperflex:
wait o! i know someone who's making money of this. The work there is that you will market. From what i was told you will register and pay to get some of their health products which you will market to people and sell while you seek people to join the Brand to build a pyramid of your own so you can climb up. Now it all looks okay to me unless someone has contrary opinion. I think anyone who is serious shld go to their offfice first but you will invest to start. I am open to contrary thoughts because all i said was explained to me.

What is OK with you?
You that did not join and know what is happening within is saying OK with you.
Is that enough reason why they should misinformed people with lie to invite them from all parts of Nigeria for their nonsense motivational speech?
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by mechanics(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2021
Hahhaha, I don't think they will force you to pay, I attended one of their seminar then so after their talks, I simply left the venue.
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 11:12am On May 10, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by holaruc(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2021
They will post job vacancy.
Marketer #50000
Office assistant 45000
Security 30000 etc
Only to find out its GLND. only gullible person will fall victim because someone that applied for security and hearing some motivational quotes should be aware you're in the wrong place.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.