Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise (12052 Views)

Just Curious! / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2007
zeen!

U kinda look like Jim Iyke. . . tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2007
u're the gazillionth person to say that! undecided
is that a way of saying u like what u see? wink
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
lol . . ur cool. . .better dan 3/4 of d guyz here. . datz 4 sure wink

and yeah. .I like it cheesy
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
alrighty!
time to take it off

I think u look hot too. especially those kpomo luscious lips cool cheesy
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
lol. . .tanx. . . im hacking mine off too grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
so, has ur search ended, then?lol grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
Is it to late to hand in my application grin

1 Like

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
hmmm maybe u are no longer existing chukudee4
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
chuckdee4:

too late, man. She has found her shining armour knight! grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
and may i know who this shining armour knight is ?
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
chuckdee4:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwww my first love. . .where d'hell have u been? kiss kiss U know its never too late for u. . kiss kiss
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2007
chukudee4 and creamish this not a love zone ok
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
@chukudee
creamish tot u were gone and wanted to 2 time on u. don't fall for her sweet words o! grin

kateflow:

and may i know who this shining armour knight is ?
wy do u want to know? tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
lol
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
kateflow:

chukudee4 and creamish this not a love zone ok

If this isnt a love zone. . . where is? tongue

moondust:

@chukudee
creamish tot u were gone and wanted to 2 time on u. don't fall for her sweet words o! grin

wy do u want to know? tongue

No do ooo. . .Chuckdee de b4 NL so hez excluded for an online bobo cheesy
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2007
* chin in hand, feeling so "wussy"! vigourously shaking my head in bewilderment angry sad undecided*

Creamish . . .(let me just keep shut 4 a little longer)

Moondust. Why won't you just use ur real picture? angry undecided and stop impersonating!

Chuckdee U should have stayed outta this.
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2007
Moondust and sillyboy, show's over, make una dey go house, the silver back of this jungle don arrive grin

1 Like

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2007
una don advertise finish? embarassed

oya Creamish . . . who be maga1, maga2, aboki1, aboki2, donatus1, donatus2? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ Chuckdee.

You make me laugh! You're thinking Creamish is down with you simply because she welcomed you that way to this thread?

aaaaaaaawwwwwwww my first love. . .where d'hell have u been? You know its never too late for u. .

Guy, that's the usual way a correct babe makes a wussy feel important. (Am not being insultive ooo. Am only trying to make you realise what a woman could be like). Moreover, the contest is not over yet until Creamish comes out to say so after she must have announced the winner to the whole nairalanders. Did you see my pix. I attached to this thread? If yes, "is yours as threatning as moi?" grin grin grin

@ Kitaun.

You never can tell what "bonanza" you r gonna win! And why are you here if you are not trying to be in the contest too? I suspect ya bro!
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2007
@sILLY iJESHA BOY

bonanza? shocked shocked shocked

I am the man gangan, so am not in any contest, geddit? tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Bolarge(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
Such a pleasure to have the singular honor of being called upon to announce Creamish's online bobo. . . *clears throat*
"Ladies and gentlemen, [size=20pt]The winner is . . . . . . . . . ." [/size]
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2007
who knows maybe chukudee na maga 99 grin

@bolarge

who is the winner
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Bolarge(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2007
Na wa for ds envelope wey no gree open ohh!

*Whispers to sillyboy: Shey na your spit dey gum like superglue like ds? angry  Dem go soon discover our ojoro oh* grin

1 Like

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Mustay(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2007
kit. make we c u now
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
sillyboy:

Moondust. Why won't you just use your real picture? angry undecided and stop impersonating!
bros, u sure say u get ur own pic 4 ur profile? and hey I'm not impersonating, I only drew a caricature of myself and put up there

@chuckdee
if u are wise u will heed my words, that girl is playing u for a sucker, she no send u o

@Bolarge
we no need ur verdict

@creamish
my luv, where art thou? watching for reactions!
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Mustay

why u wan c me? undecided

the person that needs to sees me regularly cool
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2007
LMAO. . . . u guyz are hilarious grin

Just so y'all will know. . .Chuckdee isnt in d competition cos hez 4 real  cool

aaaaannnnnnnddddddd. . . . I was searching for an online bobo so i'l say im dating "so so" person in nairaland. . its all for d fun of it. . .no mugu/maga!  grin

Kateflow. . .u of all peeps shuld know better  angry

Winner will b announced soon. . .(If Chuckdee dosnt mind  grin)
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ Kitaun.

I am the man gangan, so am not in any contest, geddit?

My bonanza was in quote and don't eventry to paint me bad for Creamish. If you guys will just be good sporstmen, I'm sure I'll win. Yes am a confirmed Ijesha boy! where are you from?

Who told you that you are the man gangan? Your middle name must be joseph grin undecided.

@ Kateflow.

No mind chukwuka (chuckdee). the bobo na maga 1,000,000.

@Bolarge.

for Bolarge's eyes only!!!!
Please don't let them know that we belong to PDP! shocked shocked. Whenever Creamish passes the result envelop to you and you realise it's not favourable to our party, you know what to do now? (we do "our thing"wink

@chuckdee.

The pix. on my profile is that of our houseboy! my real pix is attached to this thread. I took the pix when I went to visit Ogamadam at Zamunda during my vacation. You better stop impersonating Jim Iyke!!!

@Creamish.

Winner will b announced soon. . .(If Chuckdee dosnt mind  
)

Before you announce the winner, make sure you pass it to Bolarge for verification oooo. Let me bribe you small  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Bolarge(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
Won maa damo. (Dem go take).

Talo bi won nle yii. FeeDeeFee forever. Omo wa ni e joo se.
sillyboy boo tie dibo, o ti wole. . . . grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2007
* Silly rolls up his "agbada" and uses the other hand in putting up two fingers.*

Would you all need my manifesto? If that is necessary, just contact our party secretariat.

One thing is so sure, am the best man for the "Job"
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
grin CLOWNS!!

sILLYBOY, IS DAT D KIND OF BRIBE Yaradua used to win? tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
Silly Ijesha boy, u lucky say i never get time i for show u, if u see my picture even my house boy fine pass ur own

Moondust n Sillyboi na una 2 be the maga2 and mugu5, we're still trynna assign numbers, abi una wan pick

Kateflow, i don dey count ur offences, when i'm let loose, i will hammer u both here and on NC, watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage / Nauty Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.