Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You (62555 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2021
Someone gisted me about how he has been struggling and begging “to do something” with a girl that comes to his house. The girl has been so tough for him, and he almost forced her the last time.

I simply advised him to disallow the girl from coming to his house anymore. When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

Gone are those days when one could be begging or pestering a girl for any kind of attention, gone are those days. It doesn’t make sense to me for a girl to behave as if giving a man sexual attention means doing him a favour, it doesn’t make sense to me at all.

In the course of relating with a girl for instance, I will be nice to you, I will spend on you, and even when we get the act I will also endeavour to pleasure and satisfy you. So if it comes to counting gains and losses, who actually gains and who loses in the whole thing? So how is it a favour you’re doing me? It’s just like in a business relationship, I hate it when a customer takes advantage of my humility to behave as if he/she is doing me a favour by patronizing me. A business relationship thrives on the basis of mutual need, I give you what you want (goods or services) and you give me what I want (money). So if there’s any favour in the business relationship, it is mutual favour, we did other a favour.

I heard on one radio show, that a guy has been begging a particular girl for relationship for more than one year and the girl is still saying no. it sounded like a joke to me. When a man seeks to relate closely with a girl, the primary end in mind is sex (although he might later find the girl worthy of something more meaningful perhaps after the sex, but the primary aim at first is sex, it doesn’t matter how much or how long there is pretence about it).

And because of the way most men seek sexual attention from women, women in this part of the world tend to perceive themselves as the oxygen that men need to survive.
There is nothing wrong in seeking to relate closely with a girl. It might even go beyond sex and lead to something more meaningful. And by the way, in the textbook THE SUBSATNCE OF PLOITICS by Appadorai, sex is listed as one of the primary needs of man (human beings in general), alongside food, drink, clothing and shelter. Craving for such pleasures is natural and one of what make us human.

But self-control is very much necessary, necessary in the sense that when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you, you leave her and respect yourself. If she cooperates and gives you the attention you desire, fine, go ahead and relate well with her. But if not, just free her and move on.

You might want to think she’s just playing hard-to-get. It might be true, but I don’t subscribe to the idea of a woman being hard-to-get. I belong to a facebook group where a lady posted something which I screenshot sometime ago, it reads: “Women are not hard-to-get. She is hard-to-get because she doesn’t like you. If a woman likes you she will be soft like today’s bread.”

It was a lady that made the post, the post resonated with me and I screenshot and saved it. When I like a girl and I make the slightest attempt to relate with her, and she shows me an attitude of not being interested, I will simply quickly free her and move on.

The point of this write-up is a message against rape. I’m writing this to discourage those men who have the tendency of raping women.

My heart was saddened by the news about the guy that raped and killed a young lady who went to see him in search of job in Uyo. I felt and still feel so sad about it. Perhaps the guy killed her just to prevent her from exposing his illicit act if rape against her. That’s the height of evil and wickedness! RAPE IS BAD! Rape is absolutely not necessary.

I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything. So u don’t have to be fixated on a particular woman. If any particular woman refuses to do anything with you, there are many other women out there, who are even more beautiful than she is.

So to my fellow men in the world: when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you – leave her and respect yourself and move on.

Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

441 Likes 34 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2021
Useless post, useless right up.

Your friend is mad.

Must you sleep with every girl?

186 Likes 24 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On May 09, 2021
Wahala no too much

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
don't be sad. I like you kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
don't be sad. I like you kiss

Who?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

Who?
angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 09, 2021
No matter how I like a girl I will never be desperate with....if she can't love me back, I move on

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by SportsHD: 8:15pm On May 09, 2021
Ain't reading no epistle bout vagina matters

143 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by obi4eze(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2021
Someone should please summarize what he wrote. The story too long and the situation of the country isn't helpful.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by phazotron(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2021
Kunlerock:
No matter how I like a girl I will never be desperate with....if she can't love me back, I move on

Exactly. No be Everytime dem dey toast woman.

Be observant and follow the one that appreciates you jare

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by AfroKnight: 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
OP you are right. Once the shakara is getting too much leave her alone. Toasting normally should not pass 4 working days, except if someone recommended her as a good person to marry, then you may extend it to 7 working days. cool

After that, move on.

Nigerian girls are time wasters. They like a guy but would act differently and wonder why the young man cannot see that they like him.

There is more to life than chasing a woman who wants to play hard to get. If you don’t get an emphatic yes from her, take her response as a no. Don’t let her string you along for benefits. If you do, sooner or later, you would resent her and that’s even if she later says yes. Why? Cos it would appear like she wasn’t worth the trouble. She wasn’t worth the time wasted.

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Originalsly: 1:31am On May 10, 2021
Bro.... it is foolish to be dashing money at something you don't know if it's on sale. Even if it is.... why dash money and you don't know the price? A guy spends N10K on a babe and expects to sleep with her.... when her price point is N20K? If you're giving and expecting something in return then you're doing business. If you're doing business then you're trading and an agreement must be met. He should know the type of women that exchange sex for money.... they're out there.... everywhere.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Hedone(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
The feeling's mutual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by obembet(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
M
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Wizzyflexx: 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Useless post, useless right up.

Your friend is mad.

Must you sleep with every girl?
Must you collect money from every guy??

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Teewhy2: 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
You can never know what a woman want.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by dalass(f): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
;Did
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by superCleanworks(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
Billions of women in the world.

Get a hustle and live your life, women will come even if you are blind, deaf and dumb

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Thisis2raw(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
Oka
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by thatsleepboy1: 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa is everywhere
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by SIGE(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
Na wa oo... if a babe visit you and eat your food does that mean the babe must date you...or cant you receive a NO from a babe and still be friends. My guy this life no be two. If i toss you and you no gree, l MOVE...but which kind babe will say no and still be coming to eat food for your house. Bro you need to leave all these hungry babes alone.

But bro your article no make sense undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by adebayo201: 1:47pm On May 11, 2021
This thread should be deleted. What sort of talk is this for crying out loud?

Mtcheeewwww....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by tunwumi: 1:47pm On May 11, 2021
Ik
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Thisis2raw(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2021
This generation and sex na WA ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by design106: 1:47pm On May 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Afokesco(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2021
If she no want me..make she fly...beside no time to carry woman mata for head like who dey sell gala...the only lover I have is ego(money)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by OfeAchi: 1:48pm On May 11, 2021
If she has been coming to your apartment and spending time, and has refused your advances, then I suggest you try a technique I call; The Ending Man technique.
What's this technique? It's simple. Stand on the doorway when she's about leaving and provide your erect manhoood! (note, your peniss must be very very erect!)
When she sees this, it would activate an enzymous hormone in her that would make her agree to your advances.

This technique has been proven to have a success rate of 91.23%.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.