Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You (62571 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Odinaka00(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
So Naija babes still do this? Here in SA if a babe dey come my house she don already know say we go knack, just buy alchohol and food and keep transport money if she nor dey drive... Very pretty things with nice body

7 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by phazotron(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Today alone there are 57 posts on front page about girls/women. Nairaland men una no get work?

E touch you na why you dey lash out

Confusion gender grin
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
The thing goes both ways when someone is only in your life for financial gain or sexual gain you will find out that would be their only concern … they’d never randomly call you find out how your doing .. they’d just always go straight to the point …but when they have money they spend on the people they truly care about but they’d restrict you spoil your chances of earning because you over give them and to spite you still have their hands in your cookie jar. Some may even try to take over the bakery.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by goaldynman(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:
If she has been coming to your apartment and spending time, and has refused your advances, then I suggest you try a technique I call; The Ending Man technique.
What's this technique? It's simple. Stand on the doorway when she's about leaving and provide your erect manhoood! (note, your peniss must be very very erect!)
When she sees this, it would activate an enzymous hormone in her that would make her agree to your advances.

This technique has been proven to have a success rate of 91.23%.

You are a mass rapenist!

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by sltn(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2021
thumbs up bro one of the best write up this month. I can't beg any woman or lady for sex never. i ask you if you willing then i make both of us never Forget that sex ever but you say no then i Jump to the next ship.

3 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by seunmsg(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2021
When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

I fully endorse this message.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by DroolingOnU(f): 2:16pm On May 11, 2021
KingsleyOnwuka1:
Someone gisted me about how he has been struggling and begging “to do something” with a girl that comes to his house. The girl has been so tough for him, and he almost forced her the last time.

I
Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

This is sick for a platform that is so quick to call women Olosho , loose and so many other names just for being women.
A womans body is not an object, it's not yours to take .

Mem constantly scheming and drawing out plans on how to get into a womans pants, is that all your lives revolve around?.

So many disturbing opinions from grown men

Talk about how much you spend on ladies, how you took them to dates and fed them.

A womans body is not a commodity or property that you gain access to with money

A womans body is a temple and it's not for everyone to gain access to

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Bmaster(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2021
Op sometimes,
Konji is the cause o.

There atimes I can go even a far distance in the night time just to satisfy my lust.

Konji na physical demon,
Once you're conquered by it,
You won't have even a little rest until you do all of its bidden
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Dreyton36: 2:16pm On May 11, 2021
Time go reach una no go make girls fit dey comfortable around men again undecided
Na every puna una wan nack

Why men no dey back fellow men wey Dem dey carry go flex for beer parlour , what are the men giving in return if not by snitching

I blame whoever brought this to FP
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by alizma: 2:17pm On May 11, 2021
KingsleyOnwuka1:
Someone gisted me about how he has been struggling and begging “to do something” with a girl that comes to his house. The girl has been so tough for him, and he almost forced her the last time.

I simply advised him to disallow the girl from coming to his house anymore. When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

Gone are those days when one could be begging or pestering a girl for any kind of attention, gone are those days. It doesn’t make sense to me for a girl to behave as if giving a man sexual attention means doing him a favour, it doesn’t make sense to me at all.

In the course of relating with a girl for instance, I will be nice to you, I will spend on you, and even when we get the act I will also endeavour to pleasure and satisfy you. So if it comes to counting gains and losses, who actually gains and who loses in the whole thing? So how is it a favour you’re doing me? It’s just like in a business relationship, I hate it when a customer takes advantage of my humility to behave as if he/she is doing me a favour by patronizing me. A business relationship thrives on the basis of mutual need, I give you what you want (goods or services) and you give me what I want (money). So if there’s any favour in the business relationship, it is mutual favour, we did other a favour.

I heard on one radio show, that a guy has been begging a particular girl for relationship for more than one year and the girl is still saying no. it sounded like a joke to me. When a man seeks to relate closely with a girl, the primary end in mind is sex (although he might later find the girl worthy of something more meaningful perhaps after the sex, but the primary aim at first is sex, it doesn’t matter how much or how long there is pretence about it).

And because of the way most men seek sexual attention from women, women in this part of the world tend to perceive themselves as the oxygen that men need to survive.
There is nothing wrong in seeking to relate closely with a girl. It might even go beyond sex and lead to something more meaningful. And by the way, in the textbook THE SUBSATNCE OF PLOITICS by Appadorai, sex is listed as one of the primary needs of man (human beings in general), alongside food, drink, clothing and shelter. Craving for such pleasures is natural and one of what make us human.

But self-control is very much necessary, necessary in the sense that when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you, you leave her and respect yourself. If she cooperates and gives you the attention you desire, fine, go ahead and relate well with her. But if not, just free her and move on.

You might want to think she’s just playing hard-to-get. It might be true, but I don’t subscribe to the idea of a woman being hard-to-get. I belong to a facebook group where a lady posted something which I screenshot sometime ago, it reads: “Women are not hard-to-get. She is hard-to-get because she doesn’t like you. If a woman likes you she will be soft like today’s bread.”

It was a lady that made the post, the post resonated with me and I screenshot and saved it. When I like a girl and I make the slightest attempt to relate with her, and she shows me an attitude of not being interested, I will simply quickly free her and move on.

The point of this write-up is a message against rape. I’m writing this to discourage those men who have the tendency of raping women.

My heart was saddened by the news about the guy that raped and killed a young lady who went to see him in search of job in Uyo. I felt and still feel so sad about it. Perhaps the guy killed her just to prevent her from exposing his illicit act if rape against her. That’s the height of evil and wickedness! RAPE IS BAD! Rape is absolutely not necessary.

I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything. So u don’t have to be fixated on a particular woman. If any particular woman refuses to do anything with you, there are many other women out there, who are even more beautiful than she is.

So to my fellow men in the world: when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you – leave her and respect yourself and move on.

Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
If no be say Wike say make we stay inside,I for invite you to Josuker village or Decode lounge for cold drink and pepper soup this night.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by soundOsonic: 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
SIGE:
Na wa oo... if a babe visit you and eat your food does that mean the babe must date you...or cant you receive a NO from a babe and still be friends. My guy this life no be two. If i toss you and you no gree, l MOVE...but which kind babe will say no and still be coming to eat food for your house. Bro you need to leave all these hungry babes alone.

But bro your article no make sense undecided
You didn't read it at all.
What is the op saying and what are you saying ..??

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by MartinsD12(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
KingsleyOnwuka1:

I simply advised him to disallow the girl from coming to his house anymore. When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

Gone are those days when one could be begging or pestering a girl for any kind of attention, gone are those days. It doesn’t make sense to me for a girl to behave as if giving a man sexual attention means doing him a favour, it doesn’t make sense to me at all.

In the course of relating with a girl for instance, I will be nice to you, I will spend on you, and even when we get the act I will also endeavour to pleasure and satisfy you. So if it comes to counting gains and losses, who actually gains and who loses in the whole thing? So how is it a favour you’re doing me? It’s just like in a business relationship, I hate it when a customer takes advantage of my humility to behave as if he/she is doing me a favour by patronizing me. A business relationship thrives on the basis of mutual need, I give you what you want (goods or services) and you give me what I want (money). So if there’s any favour in the business relationship, it is mutual favour, we did other a favour.

I heard on one radio show, that a guy has been begging a particular girl for relationship for more than one year and the girl is still saying no. it sounded like a joke to me. When a man seeks to relate closely with a girl, the primary end in mind is sex (although he might later find the girl worthy of something more meaningful perhaps after the sex, but the primary aim at first is sex, it doesn’t matter how much or how long there is pretence about it).

And because of the way most men seek sexual attention from women, women in this part of the world tend to perceive themselves as the oxygen that men need to survive.
There is nothing wrong in seeking to relate closely with a girl. It might even go beyond sex and lead to something more meaningful. And by the way, in the textbook THE SUBSATNCE OF PLOITICS by Appadorai, sex is listed as one of the primary needs of man (human beings in general), alongside food, drink, clothing and shelter. Craving for such pleasures is natural and one of what make us human.

But self-control is very much necessary, necessary in the sense that when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you, you leave her and respect yourself. If she cooperates and gives you the attention you desire, fine, go ahead and relate well with her. But if not, just free her and move on.

You might want to think she’s just playing hard-to-get. It might be true, but I don’t subscribe to the idea of a woman being hard-to-get. I belong to a facebook group where a lady posted something which I screenshot sometime ago, it reads: “Women are not hard-to-get. She is hard-to-get because she doesn’t like you. If a woman likes you she will be soft like today’s bread.”

It was a lady that made the post, the post resonated with me and I screenshot and saved it. When I like a girl and I make the slightest attempt to relate with her, and she shows me an attitude of not being interested, I will simply quickly free her and move on.

The point of this write-up is a message against rape. I’m writing this to discourage those men who have the tendency of raping women.

My heart was saddened by the news about the guy that raped and killed a young lady who went to see him in search of job in Uyo. I felt and still feel so sad about it. Perhaps the guy killed her just to prevent her from exposing his illicit act if rape against her. That’s the height of evil and wickedness! RAPE IS BAD! Rape is absolutely not necessary.

I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything. So u don’t have to be fixated on a particular woman. If any particular woman refuses to do anything with you, there are many other women out there, who are even more beautiful than she is.

So to my fellow men in the world: when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you – leave her and respect yourself and move on.

Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Nawa all this long talk because of common sex, this generation particularly in Nigeria is useless.

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by onuman: 2:20pm On May 11, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Useless post, useless right up.

Your friend is mad.

Must you sleep with every girl?

Are you a rapist, or you derive joy from hearing about “pretending tough” girls eventually raped; - and even murdered by the man to hide his crime?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by vicstar16: 2:20pm On May 11, 2021
You are wise
AfroKnight:
OP you are right. Once the shakara is getting too much leave her alone. Toasting normally should not pass 4 working days, except if someone recommended her as a good person to marry, then you may extend it to 7 working days. cool

After that, move on.

Nigerian girls are time wasters. They like a guy but would act differently and wonder why the young man cannot see that they like him.

There is more to life than chasing a woman who wants to play hard to get. If you don’t get an emphatic yes from her, take her response as a no. Don’t let her string you along for benefits. If you do, sooner or later, you would resent her and that’s even if she later says yes. Why? Cos it would appear like she wasn’t worth the trouble. She wasn’t worth the time wasted.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Today alone there are 57 posts on front page about girls/women. Nairaland men una no get work?
It is saddening. But I counted 7 posts though, not 57.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by largehead: 2:21pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:
If she has been coming to your apartment and spending time, and has refused your advances, then I suggest you try a technique I call; The Ending Man technique.
What's this technique? It's simple. Stand on the doorway when she's about leaving and provide your erect manhoood! (note, your peniss must be very very erect!)
When she sees this, it would activate an enzymous hormone in her that would make her agree to your advances.

You could be charged for rape my dear
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by CSTRR: 2:22pm On May 11, 2021
I enjoy blocking Ladies on WhatsApp.

If you give me unnecessary attitude and "hard to get" mentality, I will block you and you will not hear from me again.

I block one like that, after a month, she started calling me asking why I don't call her again.

Aunty, you are mad.

5 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Salliet(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2021
If I toast a lady and she refuses, I press harder and makes sure I impress her without spending a dime then dump her stupid ass!

They'll be hungry and broke, yet stingy and arrogant.

Foolish naija babes forming nonsense hard to get.

Silly girls.

I have helped a lot of girls i met for the first time without any intention to sleep with them. Humility is my turn on. I once met a lady on a bus, I was sneezing and coughing and was without a handkerchief. This pretty lady offered me a clean new handky from her bag and was so sorry. Till date we became very good friends.

9 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by abbey621(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2021
Yet if she gave it up so easily then you will call her easy and cheap. The problem with most Nigerian men is lack of equilibrium. We either are too aggressive or too soft, finding the right balance is the key to getting the woman you want to do almost anything for you. We all have needs, women especially have needs that goes beyond physical, their emotional needs often outweighs even the physical whereas men often focus more on the physical such as sex, food etc.

For women, does she really feel bonded to you? Do you make her think about more than just the present? Do you give her confidence and make her feel valued? It is only when a woman has complete trust in your physical and emotional capacity that you can start to manifest yourself in her heart.

Caveat: This is only for women interested in love or meaningful relationship, for other types of women, pasa pasa lapoopoolala grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by largehead: 2:24pm On May 11, 2021
DroolingOnU:

This is sick for a platform that is so quick to call women Olosho , loose and so many other names just for being women.

Mem constantly scheming and drawing out plans on how to get into a womans pants, is that all your lives revolve around?.

Talk about how much you spend on ladies, how you took them to dates and fed them.

Which fvcking Temple? undecided

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by fredoooooo: 2:27pm On May 11, 2021
No time to check time , whyvwaste your time ó one gal , when others are out there ...
Life isn't hard we all make it , over 7 bilionu people out there . If one no work another will...
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 11, 2021
Seun your forum is filled with sex thread, your forum is turning to a perverted site where 60% of the threads are nothing but sex related..

Don’t allow these boys over-run your forum to a porn site oooooo. You and your mods should be deleting all these unproductive threads/post.

Nigerian Boys, think productive and don’t allow sex to control your life.

Oga righteousness come and advice your fellow guys, immorality want to finish them.

Jesus wept cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by onuman: 2:30pm On May 11, 2021
DroolingOnU:

In developed countries where jobs are available to both man and woman,, man and woman divide and pay the bill equally at Restaurants or other entertainment places, divide the house rent and utility bills equally and pay them.

You believe your female body is temple that any man must pay hugely before touching your female body.
What if men begin to see their bodies as temple any woman must pay before accessing? Women must be the first to beg men for attention and touch.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by fredoooooo: 2:30pm On May 11, 2021
abbey621:
Yet if she gave it up so easily then you will call her easy and cheap. The problem with most Nigerian men is lack of equilibrium. We either are too aggressive or too soft, finding the right balance is the key to getting the woman you want to do almost anything for you. We all have needs, women especially have needs that goes beyond physical, their emotional needs often outweighs even the physical whereas men often focus more on the physical such as sex, food etc.

For women, does she really feel bonded to you? Do you make her think about more than just the present? Do you give her confidence and make her feel valued? It is only when a woman has complete trust in your physical and emotional capacity that you can start to manifest yourself in her heart.

Caveat: This is only for women interested in love or meaningful relationship, for other types of women, pasa pasa lapoopoolala grin grin grin grin

Emotional need , oga a rẹ you a psychiatrist ? You're emotional master while someone somewhere is the se*X master ..
These type of men sef .. grin grin cheesy
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:38pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:

How can you prove you didn't rape her?
Seems your village people have remembered you this year.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by JBoss25(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2021
Thisis2raw:
This generation and sex na WA ooo
I tire for this generation
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by JBoss25(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2021
loveymom:
Seun your forum is filled with sex thread, your forum is turning to a perverted site where 60% of the threads are nothing but sex related..

Don’t allow these boys over-run your forum to a porn site oooooo. You and your mods should be deleting all these unproductive threads/post.

Nigerians Boys, think productive and don’t allow sex to control your life.

Oga righteousness come and advice your fellow guys, immorality want to finish them.

Jesus wept cry cry cry
Lalasticlala is to blame not Seun
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2021
So long a letter
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2021
JBoss25:
Lalasticlala is to blame not Seun

Lalasticlala is not the owner of Nairaland, he takes directives from the owner.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by abbey621(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2021
fredoooooo:

Emotional need , oga a rẹ you a psychiatrist ? You're emotional master while someone somewhere is the se*X master ..
These type of men sef .. grin grin cheesy

You think you can make a woman cum everytime without massaging her heart as well? Imagine a woman that is financially worried or having troubles at work and all you offer is SMASH SMASH SMASH grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Raymond0008(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.