Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You (62574 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Captain92: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
Dat ur friend is a simp and he should man up pls

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by TheRedpillguy: 2:53pm On May 11, 2021
DroolingOnU:

This is sick for a platform that is so quick to call women Olosho , loose and so many other names just for being women.
A womans body is not an object, it's not yours to take .

Mem constantly scheming and drawing out plans on how to get into a womans pants, is that all your lives revolve around?.

So many disturbing opinions from grown men

Talk about how much you spend on ladies, how you took them to dates and fed them.

A womans body is not a commodity or property that you gain access to with money

A womans body is a temple and it's not for everyone to gain access to

Lol. Temples don't smell like Fish
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by humilitypays(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
AfroKnight:
OP you are right. Once the shakara is getting too much leave her alone. Toasting normally should not pass 4 working days, except if someone recommended her as a good person to marry, then you may extend it to 7 working days. cool

After that, move on.

Nigerian girls are time wasters. They like a guy but would act differently and wonder why the young man cannot see that they like him.

There is more to life than chasing a woman who wants to play hard to get. If you don’t get an emphatic yes from her, take her response as a no. Don’t let her string you along for benefits. If you do, sooner or later, you would resent her and that’s even if she later says yes. Why? Cos it would appear like she wasn’t worth the trouble. She wasn’t worth the time wasted.
What you wrote in bold is one of the many reasons guys dump girls.

Some senseless ladies believe stressing a guy will make the guy to value them more, but if at all that happened, that should be some years ago and if it's still happening today, that should be for some backward thinking, slow guys who enjoy pain and believe they must suffer in life to get anything they need.

The more you suffer a guy to accept him, the more likely he will dump you sooner than he gets you. So prepare for your heartbreak if you suffered that guy.

Some may endure it for years and pay you back when you need him most.

Ladies be careful, men of today no longer reason like men of yesterday, if you like a guy, don't over stress him.

5 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by lookingfly: 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
Teewhy2:
You can never know what a woman want.
I think Bill Gates can relate grin

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Ganbite: 2:59pm On May 11, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Useless post, useless right up.

Your friend is mad.

Must you sleep with every girl?

[b]How is this post useless?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2021
KingsleyOnwuka1:
Someone gisted me about how he has been struggling and begging “to do something” with a girl that comes to his house. The girl has been so tough for him, and he almost forced her the last time.

I simply advised him to disallow the girl from coming to his house anymore. When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

Gone are those days when one could be begging or pestering a girl for any kind of attention, gone are those days. It doesn’t make sense to me for a girl to behave as if giving a man sexual attention means doing him a favour, it doesn’t make sense to me at all.

In the course of relating with a girl for instance, I will be nice to you, I will spend on you, and even when we get the act I will also endeavour to pleasure and satisfy you. So if it comes to counting gains and losses, who actually gains and who loses in the whole thing? So how is it a favour you’re doing me? It’s just like in a business relationship, I hate it when a customer takes advantage of my humility to behave as if he/she is doing me a favour by patronizing me. A business relationship thrives on the basis of mutual need, I give you what you want (goods or services) and you give me what I want (money). So if there’s any favour in the business relationship, it is mutual favour, we did other a favour.

I heard on one radio show, that a guy has been begging a particular girl for relationship for more than one year and the girl is still saying no. it sounded like a joke to me. When a man seeks to relate closely with a girl, the primary end in mind is sex (although he might later find the girl worthy of something more meaningful perhaps after the sex, but the primary aim at first is sex, it doesn’t matter how much or how long there is pretence about it).

And because of the way most men seek sexual attention from women, women in this part of the world tend to perceive themselves as the oxygen that men need to survive.
There is nothing wrong in seeking to relate closely with a girl. It might even go beyond sex and lead to something more meaningful. And by the way, in the textbook THE SUBSATNCE OF PLOITICS by Appadorai, sex is listed as one of the primary needs of man (human beings in general), alongside food, drink, clothing and shelter. Craving for such pleasures is natural and one of what make us human.

But self-control is very much necessary, necessary in the sense that when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you, you leave her and respect yourself. If she cooperates and gives you the attention you desire, fine, go ahead and relate well with her. But if not, just free her and move on.

You might want to think she’s just playing hard-to-get. It might be true, but I don’t subscribe to the idea of a woman being hard-to-get. I belong to a facebook group where a lady posted something which I screenshot sometime ago, it reads: “Women are not hard-to-get. She is hard-to-get because she doesn’t like you. If a woman likes you she will be soft like today’s bread.”

It was a lady that made the post, the post resonated with me and I screenshot and saved it. When I like a girl and I make the slightest attempt to relate with her, and she shows me an attitude of not being interested, I will simply quickly free her and move on.

The point of this write-up is a message against rape. I’m writing this to discourage those men who have the tendency of raping women.

My heart was saddened by the news about the guy that raped and killed a young lady who went to see him in search of job in Uyo. I felt and still feel so sad about it. Perhaps the guy killed her just to prevent her from exposing his illicit act if rape against her. That’s the height of evil and wickedness! RAPE IS BAD! Rape is absolutely not necessary.

I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything. So u don’t have to be fixated on a particular woman. If any particular woman refuses to do anything with you, there are many other women out there, who are even more beautiful than she is.

So to my fellow men in the world: when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you – leave her and respect yourself and move on.

Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Sex is not a PRIMARY need of a man. This is wrong.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Abdanny2000(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2021
Well said bruv!
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Web637(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2021
KingsleyOnwuka1:
Someone gisted me about how he has been struggling and begging “to do something” with a girl that comes to his house. The girl has been so tough for him, and he almost forced her the last time.

I simply advised him to disallow the girl from coming to his house anymore. When a girl comes so close to you, spends time comfortably with you in the privacy of your room, eats your food and collects money or receives other forms of favour from you, but she’s not interested in getting intimate with you, the best thing for you to do is to quickly cut off from her and just let her be. Don’t even allow such a situation to linger for long. Don’t allow interaction between you and a girl to get to the point where you’ll be struggling with her or begging her for sexual attention.

Gone are those days when one could be begging or pestering a girl for any kind of attention, gone are those days. It doesn’t make sense to me for a girl to behave as if giving a man sexual attention means doing him a favour, it doesn’t make sense to me at all.

In the course of relating with a girl for instance, I will be nice to you, I will spend on you, and even when we get the act I will also endeavour to pleasure and satisfy you. So if it comes to counting gains and losses, who actually gains and who loses in the whole thing? So how is it a favour you’re doing me? It’s just like in a business relationship, I hate it when a customer takes advantage of my humility to behave as if he/she is doing me a favour by patronizing me. A business relationship thrives on the basis of mutual need, I give you what you want (goods or services) and you give me what I want (money). So if there’s any favour in the business relationship, it is mutual favour, we did other a favour.

I heard on one radio show, that a guy has been begging a particular girl for relationship for more than one year and the girl is still saying no. it sounded like a joke to me. When a man seeks to relate closely with a girl, the primary end in mind is sex (although he might later find the girl worthy of something more meaningful perhaps after the sex, but the primary aim at first is sex, it doesn’t matter how much or how long there is pretence about it).

And because of the way most men seek sexual attention from women, women in this part of the world tend to perceive themselves as the oxygen that men need to survive.
There is nothing wrong in seeking to relate closely with a girl. It might even go beyond sex and lead to something more meaningful. And by the way, in the textbook THE SUBSATNCE OF PLOITICS by Appadorai, sex is listed as one of the primary needs of man (human beings in general), alongside food, drink, clothing and shelter. Craving for such pleasures is natural and one of what make us human.

But self-control is very much necessary, necessary in the sense that when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you, you leave her and respect yourself. If she cooperates and gives you the attention you desire, fine, go ahead and relate well with her. But if not, just free her and move on.

You might want to think she’s just playing hard-to-get. It might be true, but I don’t subscribe to the idea of a woman being hard-to-get. I belong to a facebook group where a lady posted something which I screenshot sometime ago, it reads: “Women are not hard-to-get. She is hard-to-get because she doesn’t like you. If a woman likes you she will be soft like today’s bread.”

It was a lady that made the post, the post resonated with me and I screenshot and saved it. When I like a girl and I make the slightest attempt to relate with her, and she shows me an attitude of not being interested, I will simply quickly free her and move on.

The point of this write-up is a message against rape. I’m writing this to discourage those men who have the tendency of raping women.

My heart was saddened by the news about the guy that raped and killed a young lady who went to see him in search of job in Uyo. I felt and still feel so sad about it. Perhaps the guy killed her just to prevent her from exposing his illicit act if rape against her. That’s the height of evil and wickedness! RAPE IS BAD! Rape is absolutely not necessary.

I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything. So u don’t have to be fixated on a particular woman. If any particular woman refuses to do anything with you, there are many other women out there, who are even more beautiful than she is.

So to my fellow men in the world: when you want a woman and she doesn’t want you – leave her and respect yourself and move on.

Kingsley Onwuka,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Useless posts

Some average People mentality / reasoning is not  proper

Do not think some people relate with one another because of sex,  hence you can show love to individuals without having any sexual intercourse,,
She doesn't give her body because of some certain reasons and you must respect that. Be a responsible person ...Do not push any woman away because she refuses to have sex with you, Instead you should keep helping her if need arises....

PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Your friend is mad.

He is right and he makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Web637:

Useless posts

Do not think some people relate with one another because of sex,  hence you can show love to individuals without having any sexual intercourse,,
She doesn't give her body because of some certain reasons and you must respect that. Be a responsible person ...Do not push any woman away because she refuses to have sex with you, Instead you should keep helping her if need arises....

PERIOD.
Only a fool will continue helping her while another man is fvcking her.

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Web637:

Useless posts

PERIOD.

Only a fool will continue helping her while another man is fvcking her.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Starz825(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
undecided
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Starz825(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2021
That's one thing about me...
I don't force things and I don't put force on people.
That's why I can't be a rapist...

I don't see myself begging you for sex...
Na why I no get new female friends...
Talkie talkie and trying to cajole her to believe you like her and all dey tire me

3 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Bossman25(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
See Maga raise to power 2
Helping her...chaiii....so as u dey help, naso another man dey help service the Kpoli naa!...

When she said pls can u send me money, u send..
She call again, can you help me with recharge card u go send.
She call again, please my mummy is sick, I don't have money, u go send.
She call again, she thank u well well...then she go say she has not eaten in days...u go send.

U will now be thinking, haaa! Girl can u come and even see me...? She go say she dey her mama house, she busy...intact she is not happy, becos she never see money fix her nail....u go send....At least as u take talk am, make we dey help the ladies.....Pray make your brain no Summersault ooo!

Web637:

Useless posts

PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Dimex03(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2021
Well said bro.... They don't know guys no longer have time for chasing, once you forming hard girl hard girl me they move be that. Have a lot to use my energy on than wasting it on chasing a lady.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Coolbadguy: 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
I dislike simps begging vagina genda for relationship or sex as if their life depends on it, if she doesn't reciprocate the love or interest back,man up and move on, there might be a beautiful and caring girl out there that want you badly without giving you stress, i love women that gives attention and likewise me will give her same, any ways am single Sha. grin grin
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Gochie(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:
If she has been coming to your apartment and spending time, and has refused your advances, then I suggest you try a technique I call; The Ending Man technique.
What's this technique? It's simple. Stand on the doorway when she's about leaving and provide your erect manhoood! (note, your peniss must be very very erect!)
When she sees this, it would activate an enzymous hormone in her that would make her agree to your advances.

This technique has been proven to have a success rate of 91.23%.

World Health Organization and Lie Mohammed are yet to verify this your theory.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nehyooh(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:
If she has been coming to your apartment and spending time, and has refused your advances, then I suggest you try a technique I call; The Ending Man technique.
What's this technique? It's simple. Stand on the doorway when she's about leaving and provide your erect manhoood! (note, your peniss must be very very erect!)
When she sees this, it would activate an enzymous hormone in her that would make her agree to your advances.

Bad manner grin
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by CHoccolaTE: 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
MasterRahl:
It is saddening. But I counted 7 posts though, not 57.

Really? grin
Go count am again, na 57 grin

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2021
See long epistle because u want to bed every babe that comes close to u. Nonesense humanbeings

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by CHoccolaTE: 4:04pm On May 11, 2021
phazotron:

E touch you na why you dey lash out

Confusion gender grin

E no touch me but the thing is too much, men should use reason and ethics when dealing with females plain and simple. All these advice and complain is very irritating, there is no one size fits all when it comes to human relationships. What works for a might not work for b.

The only sensible thing to pick from op post is that rape or forcing a girl is a no go area.

3 Likes

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by chatinent: 4:05pm On May 11, 2021
Why beg for a relationship?

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by ogkrakkid(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... it is foolish to be dashing money at something you don't know if it's on sale. Even if it is.... why dash money and you don't know the price? A guy spends N10K on a babe and expects to sleep with her.... when her price point is N20K? If you're giving and expecting something in return then you're doing business. If you're doing business then you're trading and an agreement must be met. He should know the type of women that exchange sex for money.... they're out there.... everywhere.
U know very well how to put ur words even in d court. But bros..
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by JeffSiberstein: 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
*Hey! Interested in lit � stuffs?! Then you should join SWEETSPOTTV�...We provide the best entertainment on whatsapp ✨✨⚡..*
*Never a boring moment ��‍♀from nationwide hookups � to hoe stories � to MCM�� and WCM� to free airtime �, school wars, best sure games/tips viral videos �� and the best Twitter and instagram savagery.*
*Join the fam today!!*������� https:///ipe6ub
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by HRMK: 4:09pm On May 11, 2021
hmmm...u spent the whole day writing on what shuldnt av taken more than a few lines.too bad!
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by lightblazingnow(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
zolajpower:

Sorry re you a reverend father? Because the sermon too long . Just to advice guys from having a forceful intimacy on ladies, you want to make me lose my sight reading it ? I think nairaland should start charging people with long epistle here . Me I can't come and develop migraine here .
Btw I'm engaged to a beautiful america lady who was here in 2019 with her mom for tourism in ghana and Nigeria . She came in April and I proposed to her at the popular cinemas in lagos ,she was so happy that she had to inform all her friends she is officially engaged . A women who loves you will appreciate both the big and little you do for her .
Ask Alex ekkubo what is the sweetness of having a foreign born ladies . They re not entitled mentality kind of people , they go after chemistry not money or wealth .
I have always said it untill Nigerian ladies stop the entitlement mentally then the guys will continue to port to get foreign ladies . I can come and kee my self

But you wrote one cool

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by I888(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Your friend is mad.

ahhh... agbaaaaaa u still dey this forum?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Alexaonfleek: 4:30pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:

I hope u know you're encouraging rape
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by sugarfrank(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
obembet:
M
Watsup?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by RichAbujaGuy: 4:43pm On May 11, 2021
abeg, all these mental games and strategies to get a piece of bleep. why are you repeatedly entertaining and giving ur money to such a girl expecting her to trade her treasure chest? some girls have home and church training and require marriage or a serious time tested relationship before giving in.
Guys in this situation, do yourselves a favor and support ur local olosho's association. grin there's plenty of pretty ones out there in the marketplace that are also well endowed and will supply u with the upmost service and satisfaction. Your mental stress will be relieved and you will have an ample selection. It's best just to keep a few in rotation that you can trust. wink
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by achi4u(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2021
grin grin grin smiley[right][/right] this is why I keep coming here
obi4eze:
Someone should please summarize what he wrote. The story too long and the situation of the country isn't helpful.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by MrMacinterchi1: 4:46pm On May 11, 2021
OfeAchi:

sexual abuse Choi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / My Experience With Porn And Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.