Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me (372 Views)

Re: Natural Cure For Ailments With The Use Of Roots,Bark And Leaves Of Trees / Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2021
It is a free roaming Dog and this is the third time it is Barking at me now.
What could this mean, what's the Implication of this.
I have never paid attention to it really cos it's been there since it was a puppy, now since last week if I Pass there it would bark at me.
The whole thing is very Surprising and it has had me thinking hard since i got home, cos yesterday night is the third time it is doing this rubbish
I think I am the only one this Local area Dog barks at. The first time it barked so Hard that it was almost coming at me as I was moving, like say the thing wan con bite me.
Is there any spiritual angle to this? Is it smelling a health Problem
It's getting really embarrassing.
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by yanabasee1(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2021
Probably hates your guts.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by Babaken(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2021
Bro no vex Do you eat dog
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by RealEzee(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2021
Real recognize real, sorry, local recognize local
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by Opak001(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
Make u go wash ur head, village people
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by Ishilove: 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
GreaterFuture:
It is a free roaming Dog and this is the third time it is Barking at me now.
What could this mean, what's the Implication of this.
Is there any spiritual angle to this?
Do you eat dogs?
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by dikeigbo2(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
either you are a dog eater or a jazz man....examine yourself
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by longetivity(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2021
You are a ghost grin
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2021
Ishilove:

Do you eat dogs?
Not at all. That is something I'm sort of against sef, or I feel it's somehow inappropriate.
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2021
dikeigbo2:
either you are a dog eater or a jazz man....examine yourself
I don't eat dog, I don't do Jazz.
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 3:27am On May 10, 2021
Question1:
Are you part of the hoodlum-kidnappers we are looking for in Katsina state? grin

On a serious note, do be careful with the dog though. Might be something that you are wearing that it doesn't like, or that you've abused it before, or it's rabid.
I've never abused it before. I've never had Contact with It before or played with it. It plays with almost all the young children in that Street, very rough play, and I am sure they abuse it, I think I've seen them doing that to it once or twice.
If it is rabid, it shouldn't bark at only me, it is a free roaming dog, and I think I'm the only it barks at.
The whole thing is getting really embarrassing.
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by moradeke42109: 6:10am On May 10, 2021
Real recognize real, sorry, local recognize local
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2021
Opak001:
Make u go wash ur head, village people
As In how bros
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by dikeigbo2(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2021
GreaterFuture:

I don't eat dog, I don't do Jazz.

i know you are not a thief ....but .do things lost whenever you pass?
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by GreaterFuture(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2021
dikeigbo2:

i know you are not a thief ....but .do things lost whenever you pass?
No Sir. As a matter of fact, the owners and Guardians as well as neighbours of this Dog, as well as all those people it plays with, are very dishonest people, that one I am very sure of
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by 1F30M4(f): 12:00am On May 11, 2021
Lol.. I also think the dog probably hates your guts.
Re: Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me by BigYash: 2:23am On May 11, 2021
There is something following you that it sees,that the physical eyes can't see. It could be monitoring agent or demons. Since you said you don't steal or work with jazz.

Op you need to be Jesus Christ in your life.

Now,say this after me.. Holy Jesus,today I forsake my sinful ways and I hand my whole life over to you to take total control. I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior today and forever,in Jesus name (Amen)

Secondly pray this..

My father ,my father. Every monitoring agent assigned against me. To monitor me for evil. Holy Ghost.... Fire......

Locate a Bible believing church and be fully devoted to the things of God. Go back and you will see that the dog won't bark at you like it used to. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Taken Then The Covid 19 Vaccine? Then Ready This... / Homecare / Uterine Fibroids Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.