Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt (33044 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by ramdris(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2021
Okay this is getting too messy.. what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Jostoman: 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
vengertime:
Why is Nigerian army hell bent on destroying the south east.

I can never trust the Army and DSS cos they always have armed men to destroy things for propaganda sake
I remember when some people drop some hoodlums from their Jeep in Abuja to confront END SARS protesters. So we are not surprised.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Letthrmsay(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2021
Penguin2:
Maybe the vigilante guys aligned with the enemies!

No more room for saboteurs

Can u hear yourself,NK has exchange your brain with akpu.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Golan007: 10:48pm On May 09, 2021
owobokiri:

Keep supporting evil while baying for blood.. it's only a matter of time before it gets to your house..

The other day, Bishop of Ozubulu had his double-crossed partners in the Narco trade wipe out innocent church goers yet you were praising him.

You've been supporting the unknown gunmen for some time now.

Between you and me, who would evil befall?

grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Ojiofor: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
Noerection:
Yoruba and Hausa are UGM in alaigbo according to Senator Mumu Abaribe

When UGM are killed in action they turnout to be Kanu's boys. Make una continue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Shatap.

How would Fulani know a local Ozubulu vigilante head?

Even if they did, he was sold out by his fellow Ozubulu brother.
Vigilantes are registered with police and army very easy to know

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by ablejesus26(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2021
Well they can not keep up with their evil for too long.
Their time will come very soon.
Sooner than this evil deranged Igbo imposters, celebrating and praising this animals hell bent on killing the peace we have always enjoyed, can imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by ThinkSmarter: 11:33pm On May 09, 2021
Men dey mean

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by PoloG: 11:34pm On May 09, 2021
the developers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Toosure70: 12:43am On May 10, 2021
This is real. Yoruba wake up please.
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by plaindealer: 1:40am On May 10, 2021
IpobHaram.....

SE is now worse than Sambisa..

lol... grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by GreenArrow1(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2021
Is Buhari amongst the two people shot dead? Nope. Just two random Igbo men.
Killed by who? Unknown gunmen.
Why? To show Buhari they hate the "Zoo."

Very wise strategy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Almaigaa: 4:31am On May 10, 2021
vengertime:

I can never trust the Army and DSS cos they always have armed men to destroy things for propaganda sake

Keep promoting lies and PROPAGANDA. Don't call your people to order, till the land of the RISING SUN (the ZOO) becomes another SYRIA.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Paretomaster1(m): 4:36am On May 10, 2021
vengertime:

Thunder for you there..... So u r adding lies to your misdemeanor now? It's your darling IPOB/ESN doing all the killings, and we all know it... Please Continue..

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by pquaver(m): 4:44am On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:

Keep supporting evil while baying for blood.. it's only a matter of time before it gets to your house..

You are the one supporting evil. Instead of you to come out and condemn the activities of MNK and the useless ESN. You are calling dss and army.. Wetin concern agbero and toothpick? That is how u were shouting dss, army until Mbaka came out to clarify.. Let me tell u how stupid you people are.. Buhari won't sent army Bataillon to the east, he will leave you to use your hand and destroy southeast then when come to blame him, he will tell you its jubril and he has ear problems. Una no get sense 1 bit.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by starbuck(f): 4:50am On May 10, 2021
Came across them yesterday on my way back from Imo State yesterday, they came following towards Azia Junction, people were running helter skelter, tyres were used to block the Onitsha owerri Road at different points including damaged blocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by GreenArrow1(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2021
starbuck:
Came across them yesterday on my way back from Imo State yesterday, they came following towards Azia Junction, people were running helter skelter, tyres were used to block the Onitsha owerri Road at different points including damaged blocks

I believe it was a beautiful sight. Yes?

6 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by vengertime: 5:20am On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:

Keep promoting lies and PROPAGANDA. Don't call your people to order, till the land of the RISING SUN (the ZOO) becomes another SYRIA.

The thing pain you sha, it gives me joy when an Igbo hater is in severe pain

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Phcmayor(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2021
Let's embrace peace
Violence will destroy many things
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by immortal2: 6:16am On May 10, 2021
The Fulanis have achieved a bit of their aim in pushing the thoughtless governors to set up vigilantes under the direct command of Fulani CP. They did not set up vigilantes when the BH/Terrorists and Miyetti Allahs men were fighting over our lands and resources. But immediately, there was resistance from UGM and ESN, the brain dead governors under the guidance of Fulani generals decided to set up a vigilante to counter the St. UGM.

My suggested solution now to avoid a conflict among our people is that the vigilantes should resign. They can join ESN or become UGM. The mass of Ndigbo views them with suspicion.

These are just my thought, I may be 100% wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by sultry69(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2021
BKayy:
The footprint and fingerprint of Nigerian Army and DSS is written all over it just like the first Bank attack.
Ndigbo they are trying to play Endsars script on us with our brothers and sisters lives.
God punish Nigeria
Bigot,pls tell us the differences between Fulani terrorists and you?so vigilantes were zoo security also,this is how the Northerners keep defending boko and bandit terrorists until it get out of control.

My verdict:You and the North were terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by SimplyShit: 7:15am On May 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
bishop of Ozulubu, baboons killing monkeys, who cares, it is family matter, when they are done annihilating each other let us know.

Tinubu for President

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by SimplyShit: 7:17am On May 10, 2021
PoloG:
the developers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes we're developers. Go and die
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by BIGKemsey(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2021
They may have been spying for the Nigerian army, reporting movements to them. That's a lesson to the rest
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by adadike(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2021
Ipob killing their fellow ipob members! As for those shouting Fulami, DSS etc, continue to support evil, it will all get to your door step one after the other

8 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Ojiofor: 8:12am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
nonsense!
I see no reason why UGM will be after vigilantees

Fulanian army playing dirty games..
if hoodlums can be conveyed with a prado jeep to cause commotion during endsars then anything is possible by these useless government

Didn't Nnamdi Kanu threatened to kill anyone who joined Ebube Agu?
And also threatened Obi of Onitsha for launching of a vigilante group?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Investtorr: 8:20am On May 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggaaaaa
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by Thinktwicemybro: 8:20am On May 10, 2021
No region has the Monopoly of violence, the army should take over or we divide in peace. One Nigeria cannot work, it's a decit
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by seyz91(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2021
you said it all

the hands of DSS and Fulani Army written all over the crime scene
ngadaAwo:
nonsense!
I see no reason why UGM will be after vigilantees

Fulanian army playing dirty games..
if hoodlums can be conveyed with a prado jeep to cause commotion during endsars then anything is possible by these useless government
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On May 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

I hope INEC & NPC intend to review their voters register and census figures, in the light of recent happenings I think our population has drastically reduced to a more manageable number, perhaps the only good in this theatre of chaos called Nigeria.

The herdsman in Aso rock promised that the baboons and dogs will soak in blood and this is the only promise he made that has materialized, the other promises made during the electioneering campaign were just literally means to an end which is upon us.
Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by adadike(f): 8:24am On May 10, 2021
pquaver:

You are the one supporting evil. Instead of you to come out and condemn the activities of MNK and the useless ESN. You are calling dss and army.. Wetin concern agbero and toothpick? That is how u were shouting dss, army until Mbaka came out to clarify.. Let me tell u how stupid you people are.. Buhari won't sent army Bataillon to the east, he will leave you to use your hand and destroy southeast then when come to blame him, he will tell you its jubril and he has ear problems. Una no get sense 1 bit.
tell them, tell those useless idiots
Many of them are in Lagos and other states hailing the destruction of their ancestral land. Tufiakwa!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.