Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final (581 Views)

How Many Of These Nigerian Sports Stars Do You Know? / Russian Swimsuit-clad Model Invades The Pitch At UCL Finals (photos) / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2021
This seasons UEFA champions league final is special to Nigerians. That is because most people in Nigeria supports Chelsea Football Club. UEFA is yet to announce the artists that would be performing at the opening ceremony of the finals. If you are to choose for UEFA, which Nigerian artists would you dominate?

They are some people that only come to watch the opening ceremony. After the performance by the invited artists, they would just go. They don't stay to watch the match.

Nigeria is one country that has lots of talented musicians. When it comes to music and entertainment, trust Nigerian artists to give you the very best of it. In less than three
weeks, we would witness one of the biggest games of the season

The champions league finals would be more memorable for Nigerians if one of their own is among those that would perform that night. We have great artists that can light up Istanbul come May 29th. Let me list some of them.

1. Burna Boy

2. Wizkid

3. Davido

4. Simi

5. Adekunle Gold

6. Flavour

7. Yemi Alade

8. Banky W

9. Tekno

10. Kizz Daniel

11. Run town

12. Reekado Banks

13. Tiwa

14. Timaya

15. Wande Coal

Personally, I would go for Wizkid or burnaboy. I believe these two guys can make us proud.. Burnaboy would really light up Istanbul .
he is one of the very best in Nigeria. He also has the CV for such a big occasion. It is not easy to win the Grammy Award. Burna Boy and wizkid are well-recognised all over the world.

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final by paulolee(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2021
I would love to see mercy chinwo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final by Vulcanheph(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:
I would love to see mercy chinwo
gringringrin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final by Umsworld: 11:25pm On May 09, 2021
Starboy world wide
But na waste of time, the likes of Drake and sharkira never die grin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Artists Would You Love To Perform At UCL Final by kenzysmith: 2:42am On May 10, 2021
Only similar songs deserve to in the champions league, na yaĆ aaga and shampey na gardiola wan here for feed

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Open Goal Misses Of All Time / Ac Milan Signs Fikayo Tomori On A Permanent Deal From Chelsea / Opinion; How PSG Can Change The Future Of The Human Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.