Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher (25228 Views)

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education / Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by lalasticlala(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2021
Times Higher Education, THE, has released the results of its Impact Rankings for 2021 with Covenant University, Ota, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos and Edo University Uzairue topping the list from Nigeria.

The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings assesses universities against the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs.

SDG Goal 4, which focuses on early years and lifelong learning, was used to measure the universities’ contributions to early years and lifelong learning, their pedagogy research and their contributions to inclusive education.

The 2021 edition is the third in the series and covered 1,117 universities in 94 nations/regions. University of Manchester, England was ranked first globally.

On the African continent, the University of Cape Town, University of Pretoria and the University of Witwatersrand, all in South Africa, ranked first, second and third while, in Nigeria, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State was rated number one.

Edo State University Izairue, which was founded in 2016, is the youngest among the top-ranked in Nigeria.

It has six faculties namely Medical Sciences, Arts, Management and Social Sciences, Engineering, Law and Science.

Edo University Uzairue is one of Nigeria’s most modern campuses and boasts of state-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories and dormitories.

With the aim of providing equal opportunities, there is a range of scholarship awards for students.

Five students each year benefit from the Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award.

The university recorded another milestone following the approval for the first clinical accreditation for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) program by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).

The approval was the outcome of the consideration of the report of the MDCN accreditation visit to the university in January 2021.

With this feat, the College of Medical Sciences of the university is now qualified to conduct examinations in pharmacology and pathology for medical students.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/universities-rankings-covenant-ui-unilag-edo-varsity-emerge-tops/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Flexherbal(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2021
Edo is in the news for good reasons.
Thank God.
Many more to come.
Alone I can enjoy. But, together we can celebrate.

7 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by yanabasee1(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
What about my prestigious university? UNICAL.... Almighty
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by martineverest(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
na wao...Edo university that was established less than 6 years ago don dey among the best?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by chinavs9ja(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
Good for them!

I am a professional website developer and designer check my signature

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
Good one

Well deserved for Covenant, best in Nigeria! Only people who cannot afford the school criticize the school.

More grease to your elbow CU

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Risingblue008(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
E
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Nbote(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
South African Universities 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
grin grin

Best university that will end up producing fraudsters
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Coronavirus123: 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by VTJN(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
yanabasee1:
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by iamyemiakins(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
Issokay
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by mayowascholar(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by yanabasee1(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
VTJN:
Lol

God will see us through....lol
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by CXLVII: 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
DELSU, UNICAL, RSUST, and UNIPORT not on list.

List is void

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Risingblue008(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
martineverest:
na wao...Edo university that was established less than 6 years ago don dey among the best?
Brainless human being
Edo state University senior ur Papa by far
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by IgweOfNnewi: 10:01pm On May 09, 2021
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Ogbuefienubiaka: 10:01pm On May 09, 2021
This na Yahoo yahoo rating .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by HomorBj(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2021
Indeed and In Truth, Proudly an Akokite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On May 09, 2021
cool Pa Oyedepo is indeed a PROPHET.If U dnt believe it,better U do now The Pastor declared it years back, COVENANT UNIVERSITY is indeed a high flyer.Congrats to past/present students,staff,the visionary behind this

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:08pm On May 09, 2021
Edo University lipsrsealed

I heard about the school for the first time when my little cousin said that was where she was going to. I felt sorry for her, but maybe I should pocket my pity! cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by domopps(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2021
God bless Covenant university

Cheers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Jesuschristus: 10:10pm On May 09, 2021
Fake,ui is d best
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by kurlz(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
grin grin

Best university that will end up producing fraudsters
grin grin

You are a very wicked somebody

5 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2021
Risingblue008:

Brainless human being
Typical of them. The only way they can air their views is by throwing insults.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Khaliyah(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2021
Risingblue008:

Brainless human being

Maybe you should grow up and be more civilised in the way you talk and get facts before you even talk at all

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Indelibleage: 10:14pm On May 09, 2021
All that matters is that, one should be enlisted in the Book of Life.

7 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Bola146(f): 10:14pm On May 09, 2021
grin thank God my former institution dey among the best

3 Likes

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by eedimo(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2021
On paper?

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Asour: 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
yanabasee1:

Not that it matters much but I hope you know that the word 'prestige' was derived from the Latin word — praestigium which meant delusion, illusion or deceit.

Schools are meant to be resourceful institutions of learning/research — Not centres of 'prestige', Whatever that means.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students / Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.