Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) (7239 Views)

I Scored More Than The Girl JAMB Is Presenting As Highest Scorer / Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
Good Evening Nairalanders and Happy Sunday!

Hope we all had a Pleasant Day?

Please I need your Help.

I've been trying to get my Profile Code for JAMB Registration since Yesterday Morning (Saturday) but I got no response from JAMB.

I've sent my NIN to 55019 more than 10 time and no Profile Code was sent to me.

Recently this evening I tried again and I received a response like this:

" Unable to process your request at the moment. Try again Later. [nimc:net.err] "

Please what does this mean?

I'm in a dilemma RN because buying of JAMB E - Pin will close tomorrow and I've not even get my Profile Code.

Please NLDERS, what should I do?

1 Share

Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by CRISPRcas9: 10:28pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know what to tell u bro. Try using the ussd option or use another sim card
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by longetivity(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
It's likely ur nin is not linked to the phone number u used
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2021
CRISPRcas9:
I don't know what to tell u bro. Try using the ussd option or use another sim card

I tried using another SIM (A Glo Sim).

This is the response I got

1 Share

Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by CRISPRcas9: 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
DrPurple:

keep trying
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by CRISPRcas9: 10:39pm On May 09, 2021
DrPurple:

You've used the sim to register before?
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2021
CRISPRcas9:
keep trying

Thanks
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
CRISPRcas9:

You've used the sim to register before?

Yes, that was 2018.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by CRISPRcas9: 11:02pm On May 09, 2021
DrPurple:

Yes, that was 2018.
You can't use it again. Try your brothers or sisters sim. Use any if their sim to send it
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2021
CRISPRcas9:

You can't use it again. Try your brothers or sisters sim. Use any if their sim to send it

Okay.

Thanks Sir
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by soundOsonic: 12:28pm On May 10, 2021
No o.
It also happened to my junior sister.

Send the message as follows

Surname middle name last name [NIN]
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by DrPurple(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
soundOsonic:
No o.
It also happened to my junior sister.

Send the message as follows

Surname middle name last name [NIN]

I've tried it too, still no response
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by mokset123: 2:48pm On May 10, 2021
Just send, RESEND, happened to me too
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Frankwest77(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
There's probably an issue with you NIN enrollment, go to your service provider's office and they would rectify the issue
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Tunde835(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2021
The same thing happened to me this morning, i spent about #1,000 on recharge cards for three sims; airtel, mtn and glo. The airtel responded with the error messages and still removed from my account balance the others did'nt even respond. I had to create a profile online by making a new email address and i got the profile code when i logged in.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by badmus1148: 5:26pm On May 10, 2021
I sent you a mail
Tunde835:
The same thing happened to me this morning, i spent about #1,000 on recharge cards for three sims; airtel, mtn and glo. The airtel responded with the error messages and still removed from my account balance the others did'nt even respond. I had to create a profile online by making a new email address and i got the profile code when i logged in.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by mokset123: 5:36pm On May 10, 2021
Did you try "RESEND" to 55019 it worked for me
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Yaronkirki: 7:32pm On May 10, 2021
Tunde835:

How please
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by wis3(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2021
Check if DND(Do not Disturb) is active on you line. Deactivate if it's active and try again after 24hrs
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by KaideeGee(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2021
I feel you pain, but the truth is pester them till they can't rest try around 9 am to 12 pm
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Skywalker99: 7:59am On May 11, 2021
Tunde835:

Pls how did u go about it? Cos I can't even create a profile successfully, and have use up to four sim card and am yet to get the profile code
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Skywalker99: 8:01am On May 11, 2021
mokset123:
Did you try "RESEND" to 55019 it worked for me

How did u go about this pls, I really need ur opinion. Am having issue ith getting this profile code
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Camelot65: 9:51am On May 11, 2021
Skywalker99:

Pls how did u go about it? Cos I can't even create a profile successfully, and have use up to four sim card and am yet to get the profile code
Go to www.jamb.gov.ng and click e-facility......You'll see create new account, click it.

Make sure you have a new functional email coz a verification link will be sent to the email provided.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by murphyrichy(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2021
Camelot65:
Go to www.jamb.gov.ng and click e-facility......You'll see create new account, click it.

Make sure you have a new functional email coz a verification link will be sent to the email provided.
I need to understand something abt this profile code of a thing, is it that it can either be gotten through phone by sending NIN to 55019 or through e-mail? My sisters son is in a dilemma. Thanks
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Camelot65: 10:59am On May 11, 2021
murphyrichy:
I need to understand something abt this profile code of a thing, is it that it can either be gotten through phone by sending NIN to 55019 or through e-mail? My sisters son is in a dilemma. Thanks
You can't get a profile code through email.... Create a Jamb profile and log in, the profile code is there or He can send NIN to 55019, either way, he will get it.

He needs a NIN during his registration though.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Skywalker99: 11:07am On May 11, 2021
Camelot65:

Have just created an account successfully after many attempt. But there is no profile code anywhere. Pls wat can I do to get the profile code
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by murphyrichy(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2021
Camelot65:
You can't get a profile code through email.... Create a Jamb profile and log in, the profile code is there or He can send NIN to 55019, either way, he will get it.

He needs a NIN during his registration though.
if that is d case, why are they stressing students and wasting their money just to text NIN to 55019. And yet they won't reply them....so bro he can complete his jamb registration without text NIN to 55019?
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Camelot65: 11:11am On May 11, 2021
Skywalker99:

Have just created an account successfully after many attempt. But there is no profile code anywhere. Pls wat can I do to get the profile code
but Tunde835 tried and it worked.

Did you log in to the profile you just created?
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Camelot65: 11:22am On May 11, 2021
murphyrichy:
if that is d case, why are they stressing students and wasting their money just to text NIN to 55019. And yet they won't reply them....so bro he can complete his jamb registration without text NIN to 55019?
I'll advise he tries the profile creation method first.

The NIN to 55019 is also important......

Hope his number has been linked to his NIN?
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by mokset123: 11:26am On May 11, 2021
Skywalker99:

How did u go about this pls, I really need ur opinion. Am having issue ith getting this profile code
when I did mine initially, I did not get any response or reply, so I changed the phone and resent nin again still no response, I did this countless of time, till my messages weren't delivering again. So I remembered the RESEND command and used it, lo and behold my profile code came up
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by islamics(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2021
mokset123:
So I remembered the RESEND command and used it, lo and behold my profile code came up
Have you created any before? Perhaps it the initial one that was resend.

Skywalker99:

Same thing here. Can't find any profile code after creating profile.
Re: Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) by Skywalker99: 12:48pm On May 11, 2021
mokset123:
when I did mine initially, I did not get any response or reply, so I changed the phone and resent nin again still no response, I did this countless of time, till my messages weren't delivering again. So I remembered the RESEND command and used it, lo and behold my profile code came up

I will try this.. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Date For Uniport Post Ume Screening Exams [photos] / JAMBITES 2020 :- Get In Here . / Admission List Of Muhyideen College Of Education, Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.