Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Best Apps or Platforms For Investing In The Stock Market. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Apps or Platforms For Investing In The Stock Market. (289 Views)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps or Platforms For Investing In The Stock Market. by exclusive7(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
Hello, I'm a newbie trying to buy some stock and you know it can be difficult picking the best platforms or apps for you when trying to avoid scammers and at the same time getting the one that allows you easy access to your funds, easy and fast transactions and fluidity.

I'm looking for the best apps for investing in stocks that's most suitable for Nigerians especially. Checked Google only to get more confused. If you have one you've used a long time now and is great, please share.

1 Like

Re: Best Apps or Platforms For Investing In The Stock Market. by dawnomike(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
exclusive7:
Hello, I'm a newbie trying to buy some stock and you know it can be difficult picking the best platforms or apps for you when trying to avoid scammers and at the same time getting the one that allows you easy access to your funds, easy and fast transactions and fluidity.

I'm looking for the best apps for investing in stocks that's most suitable for Nigerians especially. Checked Google only to get more confused. If you have one you've used a long time now and is great, please share.
Chaka or Bamboo (check them on google playstore)

(1) (Reply)

Smasung Galaxy S4 / Chinmark Fin Africa Partnership / Becoming A Millionaire Owning Your Own Digital Currency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.