Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity (162 Views)

How To Use One Egg To Remove Bad Luck, Bad Energy, Negativity From Your Life / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Donchris3(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2021
That is the only job of a true christian
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Kobojunkiee: 3:16am On May 10, 2021
Donchris3:
That is the only job of a true christian
There is absolutely no Truth to that claim of yours. We are not called as agents of this world but of the Kingdom of God where concepts of "positivity and negativity" have no meaning whatsoever. undecided
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Donchris3(m): 5:57am On May 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
There is absolutely no Truth to that claim of yours. We are not called as agents of this world but of the Kingdom of God where concepts of "positivity and negativity" have no meaning whatsoever. undecided
Yawns..
Suit your self
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Kobojunkiee: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
Donchris3:

Yawns..
Suit your self
This has nothing to do with me what Jesus Christ's own message. Many of you are not even aware that Jesus Christ said ,"I have not come to bring peace( to the world), but a sword...". undecided
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Donchris3(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
This has nothing to do with me what Jesus Christ's own message. Many of you are not even aware that Jesus Christ said ,"I have not come to bring peace( to the world), but a sword...". undecided
U rest na
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Kobojunkiee: 4:18pm On May 10, 2021
Donchris3:

U rest na
Wake up to the Truth of Jesus Christ and stop preaching antiChrist values in His name. undecided
Re: Spread Positivity To Counter Negativity by Donchris3(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Against Witchcraft In The Marriage / Ogun Clerics Wants Muslims To Be Security Conscious / King Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.