Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) (47848 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2021
Husband snatcher.... but it serve right to toto dike that said she will never have anything to do with dirty igbo boys... she see her life now , dirty igbo boy she no see, yellowbar Husband she married for herself she no see .... karma nah bitch
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by SimplyShit: 10:45am On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin Fourty minute man

40 seconds. Who dash am minutes
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Tosman12(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2021
choose peace of mind over a nagging bad mouth woman.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2021
Arakunrin nla fẹ mu ogun miiran wa si nigeria a ti ni to tẹlẹ
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2021
Make them no fight o
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Left the first son and gave your name to the second son...hmm

I guess this question should be directed to king tonto.... How do u change the name of a child u had under a man's roof just to spite him? Well no matter how tonto See's her foolishness of today, andre is still Churchill's son.. buh she should be blamed for denying that innocent boy of his father's love.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2021
These ones are enjoying life while auntie bitter soul is still fighting bobrisky grin

May we not fall from grace
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Guyman02: 11:03am On May 10, 2021
bestman09:
sad

Sponsored post to spite Tonto girl
You are right
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Funflipper: 11:07am On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:

You think it is easy to fùck for 40 minutes? Lousy little pussy.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by focus7: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:

Somebody' knack you forty minutes no do you?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2021
YOU CALL ROSELINE MEURER HIS WIFE?

When did they get married?

Just getting pregnant for a man can turn to automatic marriage.

That is wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by slimman007: 11:54am On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:

Are you his wife to know he is a fourty minute man according to you for me forty minute so much for sexual intercourse excluding pre-intimacy.Moreover the new wife is not complaining she likes it that way so allow the man to enjoy his life
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by slimman007: 11:57am On May 10, 2021
SimplyShit:

40 seconds. Who dash am minutes

You say 40 seconds what is your business is the new wife complaining.Oga abeg face front and leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Chirowman(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by tnerro1(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2021
Tonto, how market?
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by SimplyShit: 12:20pm On May 10, 2021
slimman007:

You say 40 seconds what is your business is the new wife complaining.Oga abeg face front and leave him alone

Are you also 40 seconds? grin
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by slimman007: 12:27pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyShit:

Are you also 40 seconds? grin

It does not matter if I am a 40 seconds man or not the most important thing is that my wife is okay with my performance grin.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 10, 2021
Shame on some women!
No wonder black men treat their women like crap! When they have no respect whatsoever for each other and lack empathy towards one another.

Nonsense!!!

Rosaline Meurer's turn is soon coming.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by AHCB: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
It is always good if one learns to stay away from toxic people and toxic relationships.

Congrats Big Church.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Juicethekid: 1:08pm On May 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
What goes around comes back around!!!
who was your English teacher?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
bestman09:
sad
Moral of this post? Get enough money and spite your ex to enough jealousy
I disagree...Moral of it is Love and loyalty gives room for peace of mind which is priceless...cheesy

Nobody is irreplaceable...

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by vioment: 2:03pm On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:

No be quarrel o, but na Olympics?

I fit understand premature eja..., depending on time line wey person use see am.

But person wey dey mount person over fourty minutes every time way he wan kolobi, nna eh, I dey help am worry for him destiny. When no be say na him only job and worry.

Phases de dey Na.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by SimplyShit: 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
slimman007:

It does not matter if I am a 40 seconds man or not the most important thing is that my wife is okay with my performance grin.

Are you sure she's okay with 40 seconds? Na question I ask o
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
So this man is famous because he scammed an actress and married her. Then there are some people that are praising him on this nairaland?

We know who be Tonto sponsor these people are beggars using an actress for clout. Men no get level again o.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Richthekid: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
Clout
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Ikukuudo: 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
Another worthless FP.
This thing doesn't concern me.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by slimman007: 6:25pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyShit:

Are you sure she's okay with 40 seconds? Na question I ask o

She is okay with it.Oga abeg face front and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by SimplyShit: 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
slimman007:

She is okay with it.Oga abeg face front and mind your business

No woman I repeat no woman Is okay with 40 seconds man.

Wake up bro!
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2021
2good2hear:
Awww... This says it all...
Where a man finds peace, he makes it his home... Fact!!!

He did not find peace with the first, second, third (Tonto), do you think he will find peace with this one? Omo dis wan na another Davido loading in HD. Keeping baby mamas everywhere grin
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 11, 2021
Indispensable85:
This guy is not as bad as Tonto is painting him.

If the first wife, second baby mama and tonto(third baby mama) paint him bad, guy reason am oo. The same cane wey flog all 3 of them dey warm up for dis one. Na turn by turn sha.
Re: Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:53am On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
she's bleaching sad
She is biracial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.