Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? (698 Views)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? by Goldenfinger5(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2021
I met this fixed match channel on telegram - FIXED TIPS ARENA with one Alves Queros as the admin.
I'm skeptical with things like that but I just felt I can try something new cos I need money.
They charge 121€ for their fixed games
Everything in the channel looks legit but I have my reservations.
I want to know if anyone have encounter him before, what happened after payment and if the winnings there are true.

Pls Mod can move it to front page so many people can be aware if it's a scam cos 121€ no be beans in this buhari era

Thanks
Re: Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? by emman44(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2021
Pay and bid your money goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? by SUPERPACK: 8:08am On May 10, 2021
Goldenfinger5:
I met this fixed match channel on telegram - FIXED TIPS ARENA with one Alves Queros as the admin.
I'm skeptical with things like that but I just felt I can try something new cos I need money.
I want to know if anyone have encounter him before, what happened after payment and if the winnings there are true.

Pls Mod can move it to front page so many people can be aware if it's a scam cos 121€ no be beans in this buhari era

Thanks
Why not ask yourself this question; If he truly has fixed games why not sell his phones, laptops and even house to play the games and become a millionaire rather than being a beggar. You better use your sense of logic in things like this, and dont be surprised that a Nigerian, Indian or Russian is behind this scam you want to feed with your sweat. Fixed games exists but are not sold because those that have it play the games with heavy cash and also know that leaking such games can lead to jail time for anybody involved, they rather give it to you for free than collect that chicken change that hungry scammer is demanding from you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? by Goldenfinger5(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not ask yourself this question; If he truly has fixed games why not sell his phones, laptops and even house to play the games and become a millionaire rather than being a beggar. You better use your sense of logic in things like this, and dont be surprised that a Nigerian, Indian or Russian is behind this scam you want to feed with your sweat. Fixed games exists but are not sold because those that have it play the games with heavy cash and also know that leaking such games can lead to jail time for anybody involved, they rather give it to you for free than collect that chicken change that hungry scammer is demanding from you.

I'm look at this whole thing
Re: Is Alves Queros On Telegram Real ? by Akanimoh113(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2021
Goldenfinger5:

Thanks
Let me just say something...

I Will never advice anyone to remove 55k on fixed matches that are also Sold cheaper some where else... If it's Legit and maybe your friends are also profiting from it then... That's cool
But when it's a Risk your taking, Try finding another Source that's probably legit and they're offering for less, even for Part Payment and Balance after your fully convinced (That's after your game have won)
Then that's also cool...

Nobody should criticize me or anything

All I would say is When you're ready... Just let me know
20k is better to Risk than 50k
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches? / EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc / Who Do You Think Deserve The 2021 Ballon'd'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.