Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! (11214 Views)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Goldieluks: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
we need a specific date for this. :-\ undecided
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Organisers we dey anticipate date oh. . . .my dancing shoes are itching. grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Odunnu: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Thought you were part of the organisers,that was why I opted out. Just cant stand your philanderings anymore.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2011
:p undecided :-x
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Thought you were part of the organisers,that was why I opted out. Just cant stand your philanderings anymore.

I am a second phase organiser, after the big bosses have initiated plans. grin

My philanderings?? No be you wey leave me with your 5 husbands? I will be exclusive if you are exclusive too. grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^As a second phase organiser, you should try and  tell the first phase organisers to set a date 'cause I am moving to Lancashire for Uni around the 13th of sep and I don't want to miss seeing you. :p
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ Organisers una don hear

Make una do quick oh. . . .I must see my kandii before she goes to Lancs. angry
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
Where have u been kandi?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
debosky:

^^ Organisers una don hear

Make una do quick oh. . . .I must see my kandii before she goes to Lancs. angry

That's my mysterious guy cool

toba:

Where have u been?
Me?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
The reality is that alot of the dependable people that one knows will show up are not available until closer to the end of Sept.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Well, that's a bu[i]m[/i]. .
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
kandiikane:

Well, that's a bu[i]m[/i]. .

I think we'll have to organise our own special BBQOMGWTF in addition to the main event. . . I can't miss the opportunity to see you. cool cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by jaybee3(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Make it happen guys grin grin grin grin grin grin cos it's a valid excuse for ya boi to it da town
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
debosky:

I think we'll have to organise our own special BBQOMGWTF in addition to the main event. . . I can't miss the opportunity to see you. cool cool
Neither, can I. .If I cannot make this(hopefully it will be a weekend I travel down to london),definitely.
jay bee:

Make it happen guys grin grin grin grin grin grin cos it's a valid excuse for ya boi to it da town
Aye?
grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Scash(f): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2011
kandiikane:

Neither, can I. .If I cannot make this(hopefully it will be a weekend I travel down to london),definitely. Aye?
grin

Hi Kandikane cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hey, you. .So, you know me? cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
kandiikane:

Neither, can I. .If I cannot make this(hopefully it will be a weekend I travel down to london),definitely.

Sounds like a good back up plan Kandii. . . .we'll work on that if the main event doesn't hold, but I'm still positive it will. cool cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Excelboi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
When is all dis gonna take place, talking no action
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
debosky:

Sounds like a good back up plan Kandii. . . .we'll work on that if the main event doesn't hold, but I'm still positive it will. cool cool
smiley
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by googles: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
angry angry angry  angry

angry
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Andrew3(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
[size=17pt]LOCATION MOVED TO DUBLIN[/size]
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^Or the nevertherlands grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by blacksta(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
how far - as it happened yet - ?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
blacksta:

how far - as it happened yet - ?

People are not expressing enough interest.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by chibaby5(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2011
This thing is not on yet? Ppl are gna b bk in uni/colij/work, etc soon so y'll need to fast forward plans. Datz if the plans are still on goin undecided
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
chi-baby:

This thing is not on yet? Ppl are gna b bk in uni/colij/work, etc soon so y'll need to fast forward plans. Datz if the plans are still on goin undecided

I have not heard a word from you throughout the whole organising even after PMs. You want us to organise something so you don't show up?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by chibaby5(f): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
Uve not heard anything 4rm me cuz i aint seen any head way yet. Surely plans wunt stop progressing jus cuz of one person. Is it still on?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2011
chi-baby:

Uve not heard anything 4rm me cuz i aint seen any head way yet. Surely plans wunt stop progressing jus cuz of one person. Is it still on?

If majority of people think and have a attitude like you that they don't need to show interest and they are waiting for headway, headway from where? You expect organisation of something you are not demonstrating interest in before you get interested?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by chibaby5(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Nawah oo. . Nevermind undecided
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElNicky(f): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2012
ElRazur: Yes o my people! It is that time of the year again for that yearly Summer meet-up! 

This is a heads up thread, so please do register your interest and ideas of what you want us to get up to this year!  The First year saw us had a private party, the second a Bowling joint mixed with a meal and Clubbing after! So whatever you want us to do for this upcoming one, you just decide! If na Pool party, we full ground and if na meal at Buckingham's palace we fit do am.

Oya register your interest and give your ideas.

If you have any questions, then please fire away o.

List updated on 02 July 2011

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

LadyT (Please confirm your interest)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

TeeBoySeven (Please confirm your interest)

Ismaeel86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Nana (Confirmed)

Debosky (Confirmed)

Kandikane (Interested)

Tubabie (Confirmed)

nike4luv (Confirmed)

Likeme (interested)

hey ! can we talk , just me and you smiley would be a pleasure to meet you . wish you the best xx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.