Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! (11217 Views)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by blacksta(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
Confirmed

Pls - ugly should stay away.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

Odunnu ((Please confirm your interest)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

(Nana) (Please confirm your interest)

LadyT (Please confirm your interest)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

TeeBoySeven (Please confirm your interest)

Ismael86 (Interested)
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
190_@:

Elrazur and myself got beef - he knows this, i'll be the 1st person there that day

I have no problem with you as a person, but I have a problem with 190. You know, the pleb that constantly post meaningless posts so as to derail thread just for the fun of it.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
Is this the place to settle this

El BTW would there be any sorts of payment

if there is, then count me out cos im not paying anything BUT i would still be there for the shiken

but if theres no payment, then include my name in that list wink wink
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by r231(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^^of cus its not free

what do you think this is CHARITY event grin cheesy grin

so are you telling us that you can't even pay for any of these girls dinner undecided
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by elowa: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
elowa:

Am in too, i shd be in the uk 2 weeks from now
hope i can bring a handbag

@elrazur,
Gues u saw this, or u ve got prob wiv ma username too
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
ElRazur:

List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Why did you not put me on the list?

Did you not open your eyes & see very clearly that i stated my intrest very earliar on in this thread?

Don't make things personal ok, because i won't be coming there to see YOU or any of your CREW shotigbo?thank you.

Now don't add my name ooo, if i come or not we shall all see.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
What about ch*m*?will you come?quiet dude tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Why did you not put me on the list?

Did you not open your eyes & see very clearly that i stated my intrest very earliar on in this thread?

Don't make things personal ok, because i won't be coming there to see YOU or any of your CREW shotigbo?thank you.

Now don't add my name ooo, if i come or not we shall all see.

I think it is inappropriate to go on the offensive here.  Contrary to your hastened assumptions, I made a genuine mistake.  Apologies for that.

elowa:

@elrazur,
Gues u saw this, or u ve got prob wiv ma username too

Not at all. I didn't even see your post. No vex, you are now added.

Just to make things clear, as per my previous comment concerning 190, in all my encounters with her/him/it I find it hard to take any of her/hi,/it post serious. Hence why I never bother adding her/him/it.

It take effort, time and dedication to plan this sort of meet every year and as such, if anyone is perceived as a time waster, then I'll rather avoid them.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
ElRazur:

List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Kandiikane(Interested)

190(Interested)

Excuse me?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
ElRazur:

Not at all. I didn't even see your post. No vex, you are now added.

Just to make things clear, as per my previous comment concerning 190, in all my encounters with her/him/it I find it hard to take any of her/hi,/it post serious. Hence why I never bother adding her/him/it.

It take effort, time and dedication to plan this sort of meet every year and as such, if anyone is perceived as a time waster, then I'll rather avoid them.

I have been following this damn thread for months - If i aint intrested, i would have since bailed outta here

Got tons of tins to do, Im intrested thats why im still here -

If you got a problem with that quietly let me know so i can kindly book my holiday to eastern Europe quietly
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by snowdrops(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
enough talking. make the organiser fix a date and time, and let the party begin. cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
ElRaz if I catch you. . . .

Organising BBQ wirrout me?

Abeg sign me up sharply
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Odunnu: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2011
ElRazur:

List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

Odunnu ((Please confirm your interest) (interested but. . .cant make it anymore)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by nana(f): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2011
Sorry about the late response
ElRazur:

List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Confirmed)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2011
List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Nana (Interested)

Goldieluks (Interested)

Odunnu

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Nana (Interested)

Debosky (Confirmed)
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2011
debosky:

ElRaz if I catch you. . . .

Organising BBQ wirrout me?

Abeg sign me up sharply

Omo tall, hope you dey alright. grin

Added.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by r231(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2011
you have NANA x3 on that list undecided

same person or mistake
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2011
r231:

you have NANA x3 on that list undecided

same person or mistake
grin grin

Shie if person nor make list - him fit still see free food chop ni cheesy cheesy
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2011
ElRazur:

I think it is inappropriate to go on the offensive here.  Contrary to your hastened assumptions, I made a genuine mistake.  Apologies for that.

Genuine mistake my back foot, you made the same mistake twice, i don't even know how you managed to add some people who are not even relevant whateva mate!

190:

Which GIRL --  shocked shocked

Pweety4witchme - Of course, i would pay for her meal mix otapiapia with the food

give her chop - the rest is history  grin  grin

Jeremiah 190 cheesy

If you truelly ave any hopes of showing your face there, i'll advise you to shut up more, try & turn a very hasty new leaf before this whole meet-up thing because you could end up being the BBQ that we feast on. . .shotigbo?
cheesy  cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ELRazur, I'm sorry but are you blind?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^Bare with him ooo, he said it was a 'genuine mistake' lipsrsealed
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
How many times can you make a genuine mistake?

At the end of the day they want 25 people and they are not putting certain people on it because of "beef" issues. Grow up?

I have never really come across him on N/L so I don't know what my own "beef" with him is.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
^na secret cult meeting ni  embarassed  embarassed

Pweety4me:

Genuine mistake my back foot, you made the same mistake twice, i don't even know how you managed to add some people who are not even relevant whateva mate!

190 cheesy

If you truelly ave any hopes of showing your face there, i'll advise you to shut up more, try & turn a very hasty new leaf before this whole meet-up thing because you could end up being the BBQ that we feast on. . .shotigbo?
cheesy  cool

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Wetin dey worry una nau, give d damn guy a break jare
We all no 190 no nid invitation, d parasite is a rebel. He will show up anyway lool

@ pweerie
Come y do u love wahala. Who are not relevant on the list now
Bcus me and my fams folly receive VIP ,belle begin worry u abi
Pele ti e shogbo

@Elenu Razor
No mind dem o, am behind u jare afin lool
Make it happen again , but remember na birmS o lool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by nana(f): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mr El,pls edit mine and put confirmed. Thanks
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
List updated

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Goldieluks (Interested)

Odunnu

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

Snowdrop (Interested)

Ismael86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Nana (Confirmed)

Debosky (Confirmed)

Kandikane (Interested)

nana:

Mr El,pls edit mine and put confirmed. Thanks

Done.

IdowuOgbo

All we need is enough people, date, time and place is just a matter of members deciding, but first make we get there.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^Confirm me I will be coming with my girlfriend and won-90
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ kandiikane

Make sure you come - I will be prepared to jujufy you in person this time. wink
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
^ta - shes coming from my house a nite before angry angry
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^ In your dreams bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.