|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,712,280 members, 6,406,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 09:29 AM
|Vacancy For A Front-desk Officer by tolex29(f): 12:36pm On May 10|
Our client, an umbrella association that conducts examinations and awards professional certifications to medical practitioners [across West Africa] seeks the services of a Front-desk Officer.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Summary of role
The hired personnel will be responsible for supporting the business by being the first point of contact in the organization and operating switchboards, connecting callers to the appropriate persons; greets visitors; responds to general enquiries. The job holder is expected to speak in a clear and friendly, courteous tone; use listening skills to put callers at ease and obtain accurate and complete information.
• Be the first point of contact at the office.
• Greet and directs visitors; provides assistance to them as required.
• Work at the switchboard and handle outgoing, inter-office or incoming calls to facilitate connections.
• Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes telephone calls for the members of staff.
• Answer internal or external calls and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
• Relay important information to members of staff and customers.
• Announce when visitors arrive to the concerned staff/units.
• Compile and update data related to client’s details.
• Promote company products and services as appropriate.
• Handle all internal and external directory assistance queries.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelors’ degree in any discipline
• Ideally should be proficient in the use of Microsoft office
• Good communication skills
• Active Listening – Being attentive to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Customer and Personal Service -- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Experienced applicants should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘FD-05-WP’ as subject of mail before May 30, 2021. Qualified applicants would be invited for interviews.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31