Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

"The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths (17633 Views)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Kogi State Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Pays WAEC Fees To Mark Birthday / 2023 Is For Youths: Jamiu Asuku Tells North East RENMISS Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by ZombieBurster: 4:42pm On May 10, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Paid zombies on 1st page

may God run una life the way yeye Bellow and APC dey run naija
I think say na only me notice am, be like Dem dey pay mods to move their topic go fp
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
Those guys are all insane
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Figolouis: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Backward Never
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by aviara: 5:39pm On May 10, 2021
Grace001:
This is one is a godson to one old politicians, if he talk nonsense too much they will just take the microphone from his mouth. He won’t make any noise again

He should ask Ambode in Lagos.

Yeye

Yeye Bello is working for his master
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by oguns222: 5:41pm On May 10, 2021
alizma:
Yahaya Bello may not be what everybody want him to be at the same time but he has surpass the expectation of many people in term of youth and women inclusive government.

He surpassed the expectations of many people by also begging Abuja for money to pay salaries before the last election.

He surpassed the expectations of many by giving Kogi State the bridge in this picture below.

All those things you mentioned are very dumb criteria for leadership.

A leader is he who manages public funds well and have economic growth to show for his leadership. It doesn't matter if the leader is as old as Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Age doesn't matter

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Heffalump(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
The front page shows so many paid online urchins supporting the slowpoke govano of kogi state. Who cares for his over ambitious interest undecided

Nothing for Bello 2023. Someone that couldn't built a small bridge successfully.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by witworth(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2021
And I thought the slave wanted to say the time is now for Nigeria to divide and separate, animal
Abeg naira land, una fit dey write una news headlines complete.
Slaves should not be allowed to talk unless he wants to be free.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by bjtinz: 8:12pm On May 10, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

For saying this, may God run your life and the lives of your generations the same way Yahaya Bello has run Kogi state.

Even the Devil has a good attribute, he is very hard working. He walks to and fro causing trouble. He never rests.

HAA! shocked
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Sanimax(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2021
may God install a good leader that will take us out of this wilderness come 2023...
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by mudiana(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2021
it's like you pple in kogi are very stupid. Bello don't go and fix ur dead state. be looking for presidency dat u won't see. Who the gods wants to kill, they first makes mad.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by alizma: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

For saying this, may God run your life and the lives of your generations the same way Yahaya Bello has run Kogi state.

Even the Devil has a good attribute, he is very hard working. He walks to and fro causing trouble. He never rests.
Are you not ashamed that you can't read and understand simple passage? Get a life

1 Like

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by MojirolaBalogun(f): 10:53pm On May 10, 2021
Thank you pharm. Asuku for this eye opener.
It's indeed the right time for the youth of this country to wake up and take what is rightfully ours.
If Endsar protest can bring this uniformity we never envision, how much more can we do together by taking further actions in leadership.
It is our vision to be the leaders of tomorrow, but we must wake up to realize that the tomorrow start now!
My tomorrow start today, therefore I will fight and rally support for any youthful course at my ability!
Nigeria will be great with the Youth, if we can leave beyond mere words and take action �.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by saintmm(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2021
I desire youths in government and governance but not those that will not know why they are voted in the first place.
Credibility, capacity to perform, understanding of the Dynamics of governance in Nigeria, understanding of the problem of Nigeria and proactive blueprint to tackle them head-on, desire and determination to do the right thing irrespective of whose ox is gored should be what to look out for in any candidate presenting him/herself not any mundane sentiment again.

I rise
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by mrkings84(m): 2:45am On Jul 15, 2022
We all know what u mean sir. To u, the armies are the terrorists and should be wiped out by ur darling foot soldiers.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Mrkumareze(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2023
feezay86:
Its Youth O'Clock in Kogi state.

Check the appointees and leaders in Kogi, it's time other states emulate Kogi state

Bello proved us wrong, as a youth I expected him to perform well but he failed like the old vegetables.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Partitioning Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2023 / Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee / Violence At Ogun Rally May Affect Apc's Chances On Saturday- Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.