Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (35937 Views)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by IGBOSON1: 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
He the owner of that nice mansion, and garage full of Rolls’ isn’t he? Palacio de Okeowo i think it’s called!
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Cnach: 5:41pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares where about his bread is being buttered.

Ondo state alone has enough gas to light up the whole of west Africa. Imagine someone over 40 thinking with all the water in Yorubaland, electricity can't be generated from water in the south west and it can only be generated in the north where there's desertification. And these are the monkeys people worship as "daddy". cheesy

Very rubbish talk from the man
Shaa they fit know better than us o or they are greedy with the truth
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by athaboi(f): 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares where about his bread is being buttered.

Ondo state alone has enough gas to light up the whole of west Africa. Imagine someone over 40 thinking with all the water in Yorubaland, electricity can't be generated from water in the south west and it can only be generated in the north where there's desertification. And these are the monkeys people worship as "daddy". cheesy

stop abusing him..if is one igbo guy now, you people will say they don't respect elders here you are raining all manner of abusive words on an elder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by owobokiri(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Igbos - biz, goods & services
Hausa- food, vegetables and meat
Youruba - area boys and fake pastors

Its actually not a laughing matter.
I will report you ooo, for being "Skillfully mean"..
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by kayjay69(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2021
Spoken like a true capitalist slave who made his wealth from this god forsaken country. So because of Shiroro and Kanji, we should give up lands for Fulani conquest whilst you seat at the table with their overlords to make deals that further increase your wealth.

Nigeria will disintegrate and the South West will do just fine. It will be rough in the short term, but eventually we will be fine.

9 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by FarahAideed: 5:43pm On May 10, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Yoruba people are good and great people. My best friend back then in Abuja was a Yoruba guy,very nice guy and always ready to help when ever he can. It is been long i saw him but we still talk on phone.
If you want to earn money online check my signature all you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after 2 weeks. Click and start earning

Go and check well he might have used your destiny cheesy
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Safemoon: 5:45pm On May 10, 2021
Olayetan:
Ritualist and human eaters are products of east

Na wao.wetin east do yoloba people self.una brother talk say you guys are are miscreants and fraudsters.you leave you sophisticated bros and now attacking Omo Igbo.in fact make omoyibo kill you there.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by lexy2014: 5:45pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
I want to quickly address something here.
The impression that women steal their husbands' money.
Please it's not true.

The below prayer does not mean that women want to steal their husbans' money. It means that God should provide their husbands the kind of money that even give their wives get 1m from them it won't affect them.

So u need husband? But how that one take relate to okeowo?
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On May 10, 2021
Olayetan:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

How EAST take enter this matter now? I thought we were discussing the south-west and the merits of them remaining in Nigeria!? smiley
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Verysmart101: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
Olayetan:
Just as ritualist dens are mostly seen in southwest,the home of skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
Bouz:
You are refering to a billionaire as olodo, Am very sure you are one of the touts he was refering to. Yoruba has the highest number of pastors.. Bunch of wealth scavengers [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lipsrsealed

These silly apes and paupers that think everyone is like them. Your father is the tout he was referring to. Eleribu.

I don’t care if the fat and ugly monkey is a billionaire or not and I go to places the monkey won’t be given any access to.

If he’s your god, tell him I will personally put a bullet in his skull when the time comes. I don’t know who the cretin is but now that I know him, he has been added to the list. His mouth just ended him.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

Don't mind SOPHISTICATED M0R0NS like him. His arguments does not even hold water or make sense to anyone with brain cells. Assuming for the sake of argument that under ONE NIGERIA, Yorubas produced only FAKE PASTORS and AREA BOYS, would it not make sense that the Yorubas try a different approach since being in ONE NIGERIA is not working for them? Like the saying goes, "You can't do the same thing over and over and expect a different result." If staying in ONE NIGERIA has not augured well for the YORUBAS, why NOT TRY something different by creating their own NATION?

6 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by vioment: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
Fellow Distinguished.

Good man.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
AFONJAS ARE USELESS!

4 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by sojfarm: 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
So he is also a tout of fake richman (money ritual faithful) from the south west.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
AFONJAS ARE MAD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Don't mind SOPHISTICATED M0R0NS like him. His arguments does not even hold water or make sense to anyone with brain cells. Assuming for the sake of argument that under ONE NIGERIA, Yorubas produced only FAKE PASTORS and AREA BOYS, would it not make sense that the Yorubas try a different approach since being in ONE NIGERIA is not working for them? Like the saying goes, "You can't do the same thing over and over and expect a different result." If staying in ONE NIGERIA has not augured well for the YORUBAS, why NOT TRY something different by creating their own NATION?

They’re omo ales and they don’t want the status quo of slavery they’ve subjected poor Yorubas to, to change. They enjoy how poor and wretched Yorubas sing their praises like demagogues and beg them for money/food.

These bastards have turned Yorubaland into a feudal land. I don’t blame them, I blame Nigeria. It’s going to end very soon.

This ugly and daft monkey is also a billionaire. Where did this fool get his money from? I didn’t even know who he’s. But he just shot himself in the foot with his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
benjackugo:
Billionaire realtor and property merchant, Olu Okeowo has said that should Nigeria disintegrate, the South West will lose out the most as the region has over the years only produced mostly area boys and fake pastors, IgbereTV reports.

Olu Okeowo said this while speaking at a church service organized in his home to mark his birthday over the weekend.

He said;

''I have noticed, electricity is no longer in abundant supply because Shiroro has been surrounded. Gerreru has been surrounded. Electricity is being generated in the North. Those who are saying divide don't know what they are saying. Even if we divide today, the gas that they would use to run any turbine comes from another area.

Unfortunately, my people here from the Southwest will be the ones to lose out most because what we have produced mostly are area boys and fake pastors. We need to pray for the unity of Nigeria.''

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCQ7fPN7bmQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1389545/olu-okeowo-area-boys-fake-pastors-products-south-west-nigeria-video/

of course, area boys is prevalent in the southwest.....na our useless politicians dey use them.....the states with most area boys are Lagos and oyo........lagos is the headquatre........we area boys ,cultists ..which is a serious problem...which need to be tackle now........cause the rate those area boys are increasing in lagos is quite alarming......

Oga, na north go suffer pass if we disintegrate......there is crude oil in lagos and ondo......as a matter of fact, generating wont be our problem......although, we will suffer for couple of years......in the end we go enjoy.........

And on the issue of fake pastors.....you are wrong.....over 98% of nigerian pastors are fake, scammers.....so it is spread across all states......

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by damiloladuke: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
It seems the man has being hit by the false pastors!
Inasmuch as there are false people Masquerading as pastors and Deceiving people, Nigeria has got Genuie Anointed Servants of GOD.

The truth is many do not want to Hear the truth of the Gospel! They don't wanna hear the bitter truth that will save their souls. They want live life in iniquity and claim to be Christians! They want to hear what will suit their Sinful lifestyles! This is why many Fall into the Hands of false people Masquerading as Pastors.

Listen! " Sugar Coating Preaching will fill Churches but not Heaven"

The Raw , Unadulterated Word of GOD is in Nigeria. It is in the West, East, North and South! It may Pain you, it may hurt you, but it will Save your soul.
Gbam, any gospel that doesn't confront the issues of sin is false and when you have a motivational speaker masquerading as a pastors , you have a sinning congregations.

All the Prophet's , Apostles and Jesus Christ confronted the issue of sin, they emphasis on Repentance or you perish in Hell, anything short of that is not the gospel of Jesus Christ

I stand with the Prophet's, Apostles and Jesus Christ in the Scriptures and as well as several anointed ministers of the gospel in this dispensation who tow the lines of the early church cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

They’re omo ales and they don’t want the status quo of slavery they’ve subjected poor Yorubas to, to change. They enjoy how poor and wretched Yorubas sing their praises like demagogues and beg them for money/food.

These bastards have turned Yorubaland into a feudal land. I don’t blame them, I blame Nigeria. It’s going to end very soon.

This ugly and daft monkey is also a billionaire. Where did this fool get his money from? I didn’t even know who he’s. But he just shot himself in the foot with his mouth.

I am with you bro! Liberation of ALL ETHNIC NATIONALITIES is the GOAL so that citizens would reach their GOD given potentials rather than been STIFLED in ONE NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares about where his bread is being buttered.

grin
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares about where his bread is being buttered.

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by vioment: 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

These silly apes and paupers that think everyone is like them. Your father is the tout he was referring to. Eleribu.

I don’t care if the fat and ugly monkey is a billionaire or not and I go to places the monkey won’t be given any access to.

If he’s your god, tell him I will personally put a bullet in his skull when the time comes. I don’t know who the cretin is but now that I know him, he has been added to the list. His mouth just ended him.

You won't do nada. Put this and that, your head go roll quickly too. Drop your addy with all your same level thinking friends. Make you see how far.

Make I give you hint, laser just enter naija. And concerned people dun dey re-engineer dem to taste. Who dey use hand for knife fight? Time dey b4. Level dun increase.

Projected type x ray screening dun dey in rotation.

Try am, make you enter melting stage.

Fellow Distinguished.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
benjackugo:
Billionaire realtor and property merchant, Olu Okeowo has said that should Nigeria disintegrate, the South West will lose out the most as the region has over the years only produced mostly area boys and fake pastors, IgbereTV reports.

Olu Okeowo said this while speaking at a church service organized in his home to mark his birthday over the weekend.

He said;

''I have noticed, electricity is no longer in abundant supply because Shiroro has been surrounded. Gerreru has been surrounded. Electricity is being generated in the North. Those who are saying divide don't know what they are saying. Even if we divide today, the gas that they would use to run any turbine comes from another area.

Unfortunately, my people here from the Southwest will be the ones to lose out most because what we have produced mostly are area boys and fake pastors. We need to pray for the unity of Nigeria.''

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389545/olu-okeowo-area-boys-fake-pastors-products-south-west-nigeria-video/

Example:

Sunday Igboho( the guy na nonentity)
And
Others

Just passing ooo
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On May 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Life Code 101: Never try to please everyone.

cool
Gbam, please God Almighty alone smiley

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Futurecrypto1: 6:01pm On May 10, 2021
puremaker7:
how did your friend get 8k in 2weeks from that faucet that only give less than 192 liteoshi in hour and minimum payout is 400000 liteoshis?
Abeg make Una dey lie small small
That is not the minimum payout.The minimum is 0.004litecoins. Don't worry I will show you my balance when I get the my own share
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

Ogbeni, he's not a pastor. If you looked very well, you'd see that he attends an Anglican, Catholic or Methodist Church. A service was organized at his residence to mark his birthday.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's not be too quick to judge this man, he has some reasoning in what he said, if he did in fact speak these words. But the truth is that the SW needs the North and the rest of Nigeria. This is why it is even better for the SW to stay in Nigeria, there is strength in diversity.

Imagine for a second the SW as a country, there would be vast infighting between the Muslim factions and the Christians as seen during the "hijab" crisis. Next, without the north providing food and agricultural products there would be hunger throughout most of the land.

Lagos would become deserted, many SW states would be bankrupt as their monthly oil allocation would no longer be in place. The SW simply can't afford to leave Nigeria, and many in the SW don't want to. It's just a few miscreants coming online to make noise in the hope of being settled, but the SW needs Nigeria, and Nigeria benefits the SW vastly, without Nigeria Lagos would be a fishing village, but we see how it has been developed to what it is based on being a part of a great nation.

The truth is that the SW benefits from being a part of the Federation.

Rubbish and spoken like a person with ethnocentric malice for the Yorubas. All you highlight are nothing but 'teething pain' every new breakaway nation would have to face.

The reality is that the SW, per human and geographical/material endowment, is by far best placed to thrive of all regions of Nigeria.

You guys should learn, first and foremost, to deal with facts and not just rush in with your own sentimental and clearly biased opinions that have no place alongside factual reality.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho.

Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta. Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties.

Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria.

Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2021
vioment:

You won't do nada. Put this and that, your head go roll quickly too. Drop your addy with all your same level thinking friends. Make you see how far.

Make I give you hint, laser just enter naija. And concerned people dun dey re-engineer dem to taste. Who dey use hand for knife fight? Time dey b4. Level dun increase.

Projected type x ray screening dun dey in rotation.

Try am, make you enter melting stage.

Fellow Distinguished.

cheesy cheesy SMH.

A lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep. Laser is an old tech. undecided

When the time comes for force to be used, you shall witness it with your mouths open.

Tell this ugly and fat monkey he shot himself in the foot with his mouth. Daft ape.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by JimiJunji: 6:08pm On May 10, 2021
Reason why I don't partake in tribal bants on this site. Simply stupid, the only tribes that exist in Nigeria are THE RICH, A Struggling MIDDLE CLASS and the POOR, politicians and some how seun osewa are the ones benefiting from the divide.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by wiseoneking: 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

Paiment but he's saying his mind. Sit up and wipe your tears
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Obipaul77(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2021
benjackugo:

He said;

See video below.

No, let everytribe be on there own . Since we've been praying for the unity of Nigeria, what has the East gained?. The East has been marginalized in too many ways and years. Disintegration is the answer to Nigeria's problem. If have a spiritual ear, you will hear Nigeria herself calling for disintegration due to spills of blood that has covered the whole nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.