Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (35950 Views)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by semyman: 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
Louder
They have ears that are not useful
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's not be too quick to judge this man, he has some reasoning in what he said, if he did in fact speak these words. But the truth is that the SW needs the North and the rest of Nigeria. This is why it is even better for the SW to stay in Nigeria, there is strength in diversity.

Imagine for a second the SW as a country, there would be vast infighting between the Muslim factions and the Christians as seen during the "hijab" crisis. Next, without the north providing food and agricultural products there would be hunger throughout most of the land.

Lagos would become deserted, many SW states would be bankrupt as their monthly oil allocation would no longer be in place. The SW simply can't afford to leave Nigeria, and many in the SW don't want to. It's just a few miscreants coming online to make noise in the hope of being settled, but the SW needs Nigeria, and Nigeria benefits the SW vastly, without Nigeria Lagos would be a fishing village, but we see how it has been developed to what it is based on being a part of a great nation.

The truth is that the SW benefits from being a part of the Federation.

Na lie. The strength of China is not food nor oil. The strength of China is industrialization.

Lagos is fully industrialized.

If the north is strong why are they afraid? Countries without oil and gas are doing better than us.

He's Tinubu agent.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by puremaker7(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2021
Futurecrypto1:

That is not the minimum payout.The minimum is 0.004litecoins. Don't worry I will show you my balance when I get the my own share
0.004litecoins is 40000 liteoshi
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by prophetfire: 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares about where his bread is being buttered.

Ondo state alone has enough gas to light up the whole of west Africa. Imagine someone over 40 thinking with all the water in Yorubaland, electricity can't be generated from water in the south west and it can only be generated in the north where there's desertification. And these are the monkeys people worship as "daddy". cheesy

Is he a pastor?
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by OluwaBlessyn: 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Olayetan post=101557774]Ritualist and human eaters are products of east. sense has departed from you
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by 36STATES: 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
Very painful but true. The only thing I will add is that those two evils have spread all over Nigeria. We have them in every region and state at the moment.

The sooner Nigerians realize that every pastor is a liar, then the lesser will our problems become. Hushpupi fake criminal pastor Adeboye claimed that someone raised her family from the dead by using a handkerchief and oil from him, three days later he lost his own son at 42 yeas. The crook could not raise his own son.

So what happened to those empty talks and promise he kept telling his sheep "you shall never bury your children, your children shall bury you"?

But we know that the empty brained sheep that follow him are incapable of critical thinking talk less of asking important questions.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by wiseoneking: 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

FAKE PASTORS LIKE YOU. Always posting RUBBISH TRASH
Face the matter and live this guy alone, abi you are one of the people this billionaire mentioned. Which one you be. Cool your tempeRATURE
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

These silly apes and paupers that think everyone is like them. Your father is the tout he was referring to. Eleribu.

I don’t care if the fat and ugly monkey is a billionaire or not and I go to places the monkey won’t be given any access to.

If he’s your god, tell him I will personally put a bullet in his skull when the time comes. I don’t know who the cretin is but now that I know him, he has been added to the list. His mouth just ended him.
You dey shalaye too much. Go and sit down
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness has spoken. It is the truth.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Obipaul77(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
wiseoneking:
Paiment but he's saying his mind. Sit up and wipe your tears
Will you keep quiet, there are some thoughts you don't even need to out-pour. At who's detriment are you saying that your mind?. Let all the tribes part ways.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Masterito(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Your obsession is becoming chronic.
Olayetan:
Ritualist and human eaters are products of east
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by vioment: 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

cheesy cheesy SMH.

A lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep. Laser is an old tech. undecided

When the time comes for force to be used, you shall witness it with your mouths open.

Tell this ugly and fat monkey he shot himself in the foot with his mouth. Daft ape.

In-built fo*l.

Abeg go rest.

Laser is old, na put, set, and pull for g*ns na im be new tech. According to a pure dunce like you.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 10, 2021
36STATES:
Very painful but true. The only thing I will add is that those two evils have spread all over Nigeria.

The sooner Nigerians realize that every pastor is a liar, then the lesser will our problems become. Hushpupi fake criminal pastor Adeboye claimed that someone raised her family from the dead by using a handkerchief and oil from him, three days later he lost his own son at 42 yeas. The crook could not raise his own son.

So what happened to those empty talks and promise he kept telling his sheep "you shall never bury your children, your children shall bury you"?

But we know that the empty brained sheep that follow him are incapable of critical thinking talk less of asking important questions.

Not true. Of course area Boys and fake pastor wahala are a menace in Nigeria today. Yet it is disingenuous for this arrogant 'rich for nothing' blowhard to say those problems automatically condemns a Yoruba nation to failure.

He is only speaking for himself and the elitist patronage system that has seen a handful of Nigeria become obscenely rich while others are denied even the most basic of opportunities to make the best of themselves.

It is an extremely offensive statement only the compromised and totally Godless elements will make because they are profiting massively from Nigeria's current skewed and unfair arrangement.

Absolutely disgusting statement that is an insult to every talented, upright and hardworking Yorubas worldwide. This overprivileged and out-of-touch individual has essentially reduced our total worth, as a people, to area boy menace and fake pastor scamming.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
afroniger:
He is stupid and ignorant. Area boys and fake pastors are all over Nigeria. Maybe he should travel more.
Is an open secret that areas boys are predominantly in SW. If you talk of fake Pastors, I might reason with you, but Areas boys No, No, No, No oo
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's not be too quick to judge this man, he has some reasoning in what he said, if he did in fact speak these words. But the truth is that the SW needs the North and the rest of Nigeria. This is why it is even better for the SW to stay in Nigeria, there is strength in diversity.

Imagine for a second the SW as a country, there would be vast infighting between the Muslim factions and the Christians as seen during the "hijab" crisis. Next, without the north providing food and agricultural products there would be hunger throughout most of the land.

Lagos would become deserted, many SW states would be bankrupt as their monthly oil allocation would no longer be in place. The SW simply can't afford to leave Nigeria, and many in the SW don't want to. It's just a few miscreants coming online to make noise in the hope of being settled, but the SW needs Nigeria, and Nigeria benefits the SW vastly, without Nigeria Lagos would be a fishing village, but we see how it has been developed to what it is based on being a part of a great nation.

Typical northern chimp, adding zero value and leeching off the system....from banking to the tech space Yoruba boys are killing it, self made men who didn't rely on government handouts are setting up billion $ firms that is competing on a global level.......even an agbero's son mc olomo managed to top his class in America.....with all the leeching and quota system you street shittin cow fvckers are enjoying what exactly are you guys bringing to the table except for banditry, terrorism and the IQ of a chimp..... you'd guys shouldn't even put mouth when it comes to a public discuss like this.... your region is the cancer that bedevils Nigeria. Scum of the earth.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Is an open secret that areas boys are predominantly in SW. If you talk of fake Pastors, I might reason with you, but Areas boys No, No, No, No oo

Says the area boy from uppper iweka...
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by millionboi(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Olayetan:
it was said by a Yoruba man not igbo
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2021
Baba is savage even to his own people. True the number of area boys is alarming in the South West. Lazy youths who have nil direction.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Even though I don't subscribe to the Oduduwa noise by the Thugs and their followers, I still disagree with this man. There are fake Pastors all over Nigeria. Nigeria has more fake pastors than intellectual University graduates that can positively contribute to the growth of any Nation.
When your high school whatsApp forum has 20 Pastors out of may be 6o Old school students, then you know the country is FVKED UP.

You attend a Landlord association meeting in your estate and more than half of the people are introducing themselves as Pators, Apostle, Deacon, Deaconess, Olupese, or G.O an other sort of rubbish titles. It's easy to see one of the reasons why the country is FVCKED UP.
Bro, you not far from the truth, most of my secondary school mates are all pastors with significant number of them having their own Churches, doing funny things. Even one of them which was my very close pal of mine back then, persuaded me for us to open church together since I know Bible and I can preach very well , then he will do the remaining for "the business" to boom which I rebuke him. That one is running a big Church in Benin now, doing all sort of funny things. The last time I visited him, I almost share tears for the ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by duni04(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:

I completely disagree with you. The idea that the SW will starve becaise food isn't produced there is myopic. No country in the world produces all the things they need. That's why there's trade. If suddenly the SW is torn apart from Nigeria. It would definitely not stop the traders that currently bring in food from the North to the south. It not as if trade will suddenly stop. Its not as if all the pipelines that supply petrol and gas to the SW will be broken. Trade will continue!
That's why its strange that a rich and educated man like Okeowo is saying the nonsense he's saying. Maybe he's just talking to protect his daily bread - Nigerian government contracts.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Says the area boy from uppper iweka...
The problem with you guys is that anybody that has contrary view from yours is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by nuruajao: 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=benjackugo post=101553328]Billionaire realtor and property merchant, Olu Okeowo has said that should Nigeria disintegrate, the South West will lose out the most as the region has over the years only produced mostly area boys and fake pastors, IgbereTV reports.

Olu Okeowo said this while speaking at a church service organized in his home to mark his birthday over the weekend.

He said;

''I have noticed, electricity is no longer in abundant supply because Shiroro has been surrounded. Gerreru has been surrounded. Electricity is being generated in the North. Those who are saying divide don't know what they are saying. Even if we divide today, the gas that they would use to run any turbine comes from another area.

Unfortunately, my people here from the Southwest will be the ones to lose out most because what we have produced mostly are area boys and fake pastors. We need to pray for the unity of Nigeria.''

Nothing but the truth
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
The problem with you guys is that anybody that has contrary view from yours is Igbo.

You can be a hybrid, an 0su or whatever...... doesn't change the fact that you're a misrable thug.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by PoloG: 6:54pm On May 10, 2021
Whiteshield:

You typed a very lengthy post without a single sensible sentence. You need urgent sense transplant.
that guy is a northerner
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:55pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
It seems the man has being hit by the false pastors!
Inasmuch as there are false people Masquerading as pastors and Deceiving people, Nigeria has got Genuie Anointed Servants of GOD.

The truth is many do not want to Hear the truth of the Gospel! They don't wanna hear the bitter truth that will save their souls. They want live life in iniquity and claim to be Christians! They want to hear what will suit their Sinful lifestyles! This is why many Fall into the Hands of false people Masquerading as Pastors.

Listen! " Sugar Coating Preaching will fill Churches but not Heaven"

The Raw , Unadulterated Word of GOD is in Nigeria. It is in the West, East, North and South! It may Pain you, it may hurt you, but it will Save your soul.

Interestingly,he was having Church services for himself being conducted by the Pastors or Priests,where he may even be the 'babaijo' of the district!
Mark14v7 'for you have poor with you always' and the 'Area boys' are majority of the poor which Okeowo should have sponsored to better their lives but he chose to live in opulence. We want to believed that he has benefitted so much in the South West and is being threatened at his twilight and possibly irritated by the truth of the Gospel from the Pulpit! .
Besides,South West can stand on her own without shaking.Lagos and Ondo have Oil and the Ocean sea is abundance of acquatic squalor.If you are sent to deliver this messages, you should have declined!
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
Area boys are more a product of Southwest, while fake pastors... infact, anything fake is more of a product of southeast.

As usually said that south easterners are hard working but after working with many of them I concluded that the easterners are quite lazy but cunny, this is why we have more fraudsters and drugsters from the East than anywhere else in Nigeria.

They will always find a way of evading their jobs while seeking quicker means they can make their money under thesame job while still collecting same pay as you.

Working with an Easterner will only transfer the burden of the job to you while he walk about (with different excuses).

My experiences with most of them have not been sweet so far.

People don't know that attitude could be tribal due to culture.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by baddosky1: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
He is absolutely right!
Most of the arrests made my EFCC in the past decade are mostly from the south west and as for the Fake pastors, the recent death of the dubai-based guy who was burnt to death by perfumes in celestial church is a solid example.

Afonja e-warriors here on Nairaland can abuse him all they want because they don't want to admit it but he said the pure truth! cool
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
you are very correct: the SW is full of fake pastors as today's Churches in the S are money making buisness enterprises centers called Churches. The SW is also full of Yahoo Yahoo boys and area boys.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You can be a hybrid, an 0su or whatever...... doesn't change the fact that you're a misrable thug.
Olu has said it all , miserable Area boy. You are one of their products, lazy bone. I can see your frustration, you are yet to meet the target given to you by Oluomo for the day. Pele, pursue more cars.
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:
Another olodo and fake yeye pastor. You have to be mentally impaired to go listen to this fat and ugly pig's sermon every sunday and empty your pockets to him. This monkey only cares about where his bread is being buttered.

Ondo state alone has enough gas to light up the whole of west Africa. Imagine someone over 40 thinking with all the water in Yorubaland, electricity can't be generated from water in the south west and it can only be generated in the north where there's desertification. And these are the monkeys people worship as "daddy". cheesy

It is so appalling reading your comment and see the number of likes you garnered.
It is either you are so full of hatred for the man or for men of God generally that this beclouded your understanding of the message and also mistaking the man for a man of God/pastor.

Let me correct you.

1. The man is a Billionaire Entrepreneur and never any "Daddy", whatever you meant by that.
I am sure you felt he is a pastor and a general overseer.
2. The church where he made this speech was where he went for his birthday thanksgiving.
Whatever speech he made was in his capacity as the celebrant and not as a pastor.
so there is no need for anyone to go listen to him next Sunday or any other Sunday.

Yes the South West has several body of water which can be used to generate electricity, however is anyone of them currently been used to generate electricity?
Do you think the infrastructure needed to generate electricity from the body of water in the south west will spring up overnight?
This exactly is the point this man made.

Overall, we are better together, if we all agree to do things right void of poltics, ethnicity, tribalism, religion, gender bias etc
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 10, 2021
Olayetan:
wetin drag east enter this matter? u just proved him right!
Re: Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 7:17pm On May 10, 2021
He said the truth. SW should should be fine in a break up. Necessity is the mother of invention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.