Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE (2673 Views)

Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by richmond500: 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
ITS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NA.....DONT YOU SEE HOW THEIR ZOMBIES ARE ATTACKING YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID THE TRUTH.

u forgot when it all started with NK saying he will bring hell on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by ngadaAwo: 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
Ok.
I have always maintained the position that those who are supporting this animals killing and causing trouble in Igboland are not Igbos.
Ngwa let's do the critical analysis.

Oga op you say this killers are fulani dss killers!!.
We all saw how the leader of ipob came open and singpraised, ecstatically cheered and called the killers this same fulani dss killers angels.
We saw him throw his support for them when they released criminals from jail back into the Society in IMO state.
We see ipob on their page even here in nairaland constantly elate, rapturously celebrate this same fulani dss killers.

Oga op from your write up, any sane mind can gratify, substantiately justify that ipob are now in partnership with dss killers to turn Igboland to NE.
But they have failed woefully. Igbo will conquer all her adversaries.

Anyone here claiming to be Igbo, cheering this animals as they carry out abomination of spilling the blood of Igbos on Igbo soil, we never see anything good in this life. The more they claim to be Igbo the more poverty, sorrow and misfortune shall locate their lives.

Isseee
[/s]
trash
Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by ablejesus26(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash

My prayers has gone up to the Heavens already.
So if you are amongst those evil Igbo impostor, Sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by esnbrutality: 4:21pm On May 10, 2021
YOUR THINKING IS BORING AND DISGUSTING

richmond500:
u forgot when it all started with NK saying he will bring hell on Nigeria
Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by nedu666: 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
don't worry the mods will fix you soon

Why do you waste time responding to these miscreants. Don't u know how to ignore such things. Your mssg has been passed. Ignore any wailing bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by ngadaAwo: 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

My prayers has gone up to the Heavens already.
So if you are amongst those evil Igbo impostor, Sorry for you.
[/s]
more trash
Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by Sunday2021: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
Useless basterds, always blaming others for their crime. A land that is known to be full of criminals is now blaming federal government.
This foolish op is known for clapping and supporting the activities of the ugm when ever they strike. Now he is foolishly blaming federal government whom troops are been killed by his terrorist brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by peacekante: 7:02pm On May 10, 2021
The major reason why BIafra is like a joke is because if this opp. He supported the activities of the unknown Gunmen from the beginning. Many of them still Support these Gunmen. But see him saying other wise now that the IPOB Terrorists are now going beyond killing Security Personnels. Smfh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by ngadaAwo: 7:04pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
Sunday2021:
Useless basterds, always blaming others for their crime. A land that is known to be full of criminals is now blaming federal government.
This foolish op is known for clapping and supporting the activities of the ugm when ever they strike. Now he is foolishly blaming federal government whom troops are been killed by his terrorist brothers.
[/s]
e pain am say lies don burst
Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by Almaigaa: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
message has been passed the wise has grabbed it...

Their mission is DOA

all these nonsense is happening because we vehemently refused to be slaughtered by fulani herdsmen in our farm lands like they're doing in Benue while KahlDrogo aka omenka is gallivanting everywhere.

well they should cry to hell we don't care.

never again will fulani herdsmen hurt any soul in Igbo land.
NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by helinues: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
Another bunkum from a staunch UGM supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by Banmeallday: 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by gotnel: 8:15pm On May 10, 2021
Just to remind everyone that attack on security architecture going on in the eastern part of Nigeria is becoming increasingly worrisome and difficult to understand who is behind it,, what is the motive,, why they don't mind killing of officers who may likely be a Igbo citizen .

I want to plead with all Igbo sons and daughters to see reasons why they should not support this madness against security personnel.
Nothing will be archived rather many things will be damaged, including human lives.

Reflection is highly important at this point.

God help us

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE by helinues: 9:18pm On May 10, 2021
I smell lies all over this thread..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu: Sowore Arrives Abuja Federal High Court In Igbo Attire, Barred Entrance / Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman / BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.