Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? (6651 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1444AH End? / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 / When Will Ramadan 1442AH Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2021
Today’s date is Monday 28 Ramadan 1442H / 10th May 2021.

The basic ruling in Islam is to search for the moon when the month of Ramadan is 29. If the moon is sighted then Ramadan ends!
Otherwise Ramadan is counted to 30 days and Shawwal starts after.

So Ramadan 29 will be Tuesday May 11 2021.

If the Sultan announces the sighting of the moon by Tuesday evening then we end Ramadan fasting on Tuesday 11 May 2021.
If the moon isn't announced to be seen anywhere in Nigeria then Ramadan will be counted to 30. So we fast on Wednesday too.
Shawwal then starts on Thursday 13 May 2021.

Evidence: Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “Fast when you see the new moon (of Ramadan) and break your fast when you see the new moon (of Shawwal.) If clouds prevent you from seeing it, complete thirty days in the month of Shaban (the one that precedes Ramadan). (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Commentary: (…) If the moon of Ramadan is not sighted on the 29th Sha’ban, then its thirty days be completed and Ramadan’s Saum be started on the next day. Similarly, if the moon for the month of Shawwal is not sighted on the 29th of Ramadan, thirty days of Saum must be completed before celebrating ‘Eid-ul-Fitr. This means that the sighting of the moon is necessary for keeping the Saum of Ramadan. Counting by celestial system is not sufficient for this purpose. (…)

Riyaadiss-Saliheen (The Meadows of the Righteous)
By Imam An Nawawi
Chapter 217, Page 356, No 1221
https://www.salaattime.com/hadith-fast-when-you-see-the-new-moon-of-ramadan/

Note: Each country is expected to sight the moon for Ramadan! Nigerians are not to use the moon sighting in Saudi Arabia to start Ramadan!

Evidence: Kurayb repoted: I came to Syria and tended to my needs. The crescent of Ramadan appeared over me while I was in Syria and I saw it on Friday, then I came to Medina at the end of the month. Abdullah ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, asked me about it and I mentioned the crescent. Ibn Abbas said, “When did you see it?” I said, “We saw it on Friday night.” Ibn Abbas said, “You saw it?” I said, “Yes, people saw it and they fasted, as did Mu’awiyah.” Ibn Abbas said, “But we saw it on Saturday night, so we will continue fasting until we complete thirty days or we see it.” I said, “Is it not enough that Mu’awiyah saw it and he fasted?” Ibn Abbas said, “No, such was the command of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1087

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Al-Tirmidhi said, “The people of knowledge act upon this tradition, that the people of every land have their own moon sighting.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 693

In summary
If the moon is sighted on Tuesday 11 May 2021 then Ramadan ends and we pray 'Eid the next day (1 Shawwal 1442).

If the moon isn't announced to have been sighted on Tuesday then Ramadan fast continues on Wednesday May 12, 2021 and 'Eid will be the next day.

May Allah accept all our good deeds, pardon us our sins, heal the world of Covid-19, grant succor to the distressed, forgive our dead and Grant us Jannah without stress.

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Addme: 4:43pm On May 10, 2021
Alhamdullilahi, may Almighty Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah

3 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Kokoboss: 12:29am On May 11, 2021
Alhamdullilahi. May Allah be pleased with everyone of us. Amin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
Hausa Muslims To Celebrate Sallah On Wednesday While Yoruba Muslims On Thursday
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2021
RightChannel:
Hausa Muslims To Celebrate Sallah On Wednesday While Yoruba Muslims On Thursday

Igbo Muslims on Sunday.

Wetin concern you trinitarian for the matter?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 11:59pm On May 11, 2021
See confusion in the religion of Allah grin

mhmsadyq:

Igbo Muslims on Sunday.

Wetin concern you trinitarian for the matter?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:30am On May 16, 2021
RightChannel:

See confusion in the religion of Allah grin

So when did they celebrate Eid?
The hypocrisy among Christian seems to amaze me. This one is talking about differences in celebration forgetting the unity in Ramadan fast all over the world.

No religion can beat that!

And talking about confusion, try attend a cherubim and seraphim/Celestial church today and see for yourself!

You can also attend any of the 1000000 churches available different from the one you attend and see confusion!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 9:53am On May 16, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

So when did they celebrate Eid?
The hypocrisy among Christian seems to amaze me. This one is talking about differences in celebration forgetting the unity in Ramadan fast all over the world.

No religion can beat that!

And talking about confusion, try attend a cherubim and seraphim/Celestial church today and see for yourself!

You can also attend any of the 1000000 churches available different from the one you attend and see confusion!

Some celebrated it on Wednesday others on Thursday, maywhile FG declared Wedness and Thursday as public holiday but because of confusion in your religion, Kano state Governor had to declared Friday as public holiday making Three days long public holiday. Is that not a confusion? Shey na Two moons una get in Islam?

What happens to Cherubim and Seraphim Churches? You want to bring these two Churches into your bewilderment religion called Islam en?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2021
RightChannel:

Some celebrated it on Wednesday others on Thursday, maywhile FG declared Wedness and Thursday as public holiday but because of confusion in your religion, Kano state Governor had to declared Friday as public holiday making Three days long public holiday. Is that not a confusion? Shey na Two moons una get in Islam?

What happens to Cherubim and Seraphim Churches? You want to bring these two Churches into your bewilderment religion called Islam en?

We'll only take you serious when you bring Easter date, Christmas date, lent date, how to fast lent and when to fast lent from your Bible.

Islam is not guesswork and not about our pastor/denomination says.... It is established on proven texts. And we are humans, to err is human.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 8:05am On May 19, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

We'll only take you serious when you bring Easter date, Christmas date, lent date, how to fast lent and when to fast lent from your Bible.

Islam is not guesswork and not about our pastor/denomination says.... It is established on proven texts. And we are humans, to err is human.

Easter date, etc in the Bible grin have you not read where Jesus Christ himself said we should be doing this in remembering of him? We don't follow moon or star or even worship them in Christianity, the dates of these events had been calculated even before your fore fathers were born.. We don't listen to anybody in Christianity before celebrating Easter, Christmas, etc unlike you that Sultan must gives you an order before fasting. What an irony in your so called islam

Rashduct4luv:

You said Islam is not bla bla bla.. But sultan is the one telling you when to sight the moon, when to fast, etc are you this brainwashed? Or you're islamically more than Sultan, or is sultan no more your Muslim leader in Nigeria? If your Islam is established on proven texts why waiting for moon then? Or you don't even know what you're saying? grin see as moon always confused your every year
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2021
RightChannel:

Easter date, etc in the Bible grin have you not read where Jesus Christ himself said we should be doing this in remembering of him? We don't follow moon or star or even worship them in Christianity, the dates of these events had been calculated even before your fore fathers were born.. We don't listen to anybody in Christianity before celebrating Easter, Christmas, etc unlike you that Sultan must gives you an order before fasting. What an irony in your so called islam
I only asked a Simple question which is for you to tell us the date of Easter, Christmas, and lent from the Bible. Just give us verses where Jesus fasted lent in April or May etc. Jesus died on Decemeber 25 in Chapter so verse so! Jesus told us to fast in Chapter so verse so! And the procedure of Christian fasting was listed in so-so verse of the Bible. Any other thing you say here is just ranting! The Lunar calendar we use is based on the movement of the moon while the Gregorian calendar (January-December) is based on the Sun's.

You said Islam is not bla bla bla.. But sultan is the one telling you when to sight the moon, when to fast, etc are you this brainwashed? Or you're islamically more than Sultan, or is sultan no more your Muslim leader in Nigeria? If your Islam is established on proven texts why waiting for moon then? Or you don't even know what you're saying? grin see as moon always confused your every year
You will keep being ignorant when you refuse to learn. If you had kept shut you'll have save yourself the expose of your ignorance.
Sultan is our Islamic leader in Nigeria. Anyone who sees the moon is expected to report to him and he announces. That's the Islamic ruling from the Prophet. The confusion arises out of those who wish not to follow the Sultan or those who have other opinions.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 12:45am On May 22, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

only asked a Simple question which is for you to tell us the date of Easter, Christmas, and lent from the Bible. Just give us verses where Jesus fasted lent in April or May etc. Jesus died on Decemeber 25 in Chapter so verse so! Jesus told us to fast in Chapter so verse so! And the procedure of Christian fasting was listed in so-so verse of the Bible. Any other thing you say here is just ranting! The Lunar calendar we use is based on the movement of the moon while the Gregorian calendar (January-December) is based on the Sun's.

Are you this daft? Shey allah tell you say there was CALENDAR in the days of Jesus Christ on earth? Borrow sense nah.. And wait who brainwashed you telling you that Jesus Christ died on 25 December as read from the Bible? Why displaying your stupidity on Nairaland

Rashduct4luv:

You will keep being ignorant when you refuse to learn. If you had kept shut you'll have save yourself the expose of your ignorance.
Sultan is our Islamic leader in Nigeria. Anyone who sees the moon is expected to report to him and he announces. That's the Islamic ruling from the Prophet. The confusion arises out of those who wish not to follow the Sultan or those who have other opinions.

If you get sense why telling sultan after sighting your moon? Are you not slaves to that Fulani master in Sokoto? Why reporting to him? See confusion, Oyo celebrated her own on Wednesday, Bauchi too on Wednesday, while Part of Yoruba and Hausa celebrated it on Thursday, is that not a confusion at higher order? grin shey na two moons u gat in islam
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2021
RightChannel:

Are you this daft? Shey allah tell you say there was CALENDAR in the days of Jesus Christ on earth? Borrow sense nah.. And wait who brainwashed you telling you that Jesus Christ died on 25 December as read from the Bible? Why displaying your stupidity on Nairaland

Call me names. Jesus too was called insane even by his family. There was a Calendar and a measurement of time even in the old testament. Tell us the birthday of Jesus, his death day, Easter day, day of lent, procedures of lent from the Bible. A typo is not stupidity but it's hypocrisy when you don't even have a framework/ backing in your scripture on what you do.

If you get sense why telling sultan after sighting your moon? Are you not slaves to that Fulani master in Sokoto? Why reporting to him? See confusion, Oyo celebrated her own on Wednesday, Bauchi too on Wednesday, while Part of Yoruba and Hausa celebrated it on Thursday, is that not a confusion at higher order? grin shey na two moons u gat in islam

Chai! See person wey dey abuse person of stupidity? Are you slaves to your pastors? Catholics fast their lent separetly from Cherubim. Even the fast of Winners is not the same as that of Seven days all in the same city.

Abeg no mention me again! Hypocrites!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 11:56am On May 22, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Call me names. Jesus too was called insane even by his family. There was a Calendar and a measurement of time even in the old testament. Tell us the birthday of Jesus, his death day, Easter day, day of lent, procedures of lent from the Bible. A typo is not stupidity but it's hypocrisy when you don't even have a framework/ backing in your scripture on what you do.

You're still asking same question, nothing like Gregorian calendar in the days of Jesus Christ, make use of your eyes abeg. So since you were born up till now you never knw the period of lent is 40days? If your own procedures when fasting is 1-0-1 you should ask the reason for this. My Brother ANTIISLAM has lectured one of your brother here the reason for sahoor, you're fasting for the day while you go about taking breakfast meal which kind fasting is that? Shey your own new day starts at 5:00am em?

Rashduct4luv:

Chai! See person wey dey abuse person of stupidity? Are you slaves to your pastors? Catholics fast their lent separetly from Cherubim. Even the fast of Winners is not the same as that of Seven days all in the same city.

Abeg no mention me again! Hypocrites!

I think you know that as Christians we're NOT. slaves, if you're ashamed been referred to as slaves then you must strive hard to rescue yourself from the hand of allah that has enslaved you in the hand of sultan that both Yoruba and Hausa Muslims must bow for.

So your alfa told you that Catholic fast lent separately from others grin it is now finish for the you... Shey you know we're not sighting moon? In Christendom, Hausa Christian don't have a separate holidays from other, their is uniformity in how we celebrates our holidays, we are NOT as confused as you element of allah
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2021
RightChannel:

You're still asking same question, nothing like Gregorian calendar in the days of Jesus Christ, make use of your eyes abeg. So since you were born up till now you never knw the period of lent is 40days? If your own procedures when fasting is 1-0-1 you should ask the reason for this. My Brother ANTIISLAM has lectured one of your brother here the reason for sahoor, you're fasting for the day while you go about taking breakfast meal which kind fasting is that? Shey your own new day starts at 5:00am em?

1. How did Jesus fast in your Bible? ( There were actually no witness to tell us if he ate white foods only or drank water while fasting or even fasted like us.

2. Did he tell any of his followers to fast compulsorily at certain days? (Certainly he didn't)

3. Who started Lent?

No be only 5am! Fasting if from Fajr to Sunset. And that's how it was prescribed for us by Allah from the Qur'an and Sunnah. Who no get religion no fit dictate for us!

I think you know that as Christians we're NOT. slaves, if you're ashamed been referred to as slaves then you must strive hard to rescue yourself from the hand of allah that has enslaved you in the hand of sultan that both Yoruba and Hausa Muslims must bow for.
We are servants of Allah as Allah needs no son! By worshiping Him alone we are subservient to Him. The way you type it just seem you are pained! Some of you have your Pope. We no dey poke nose in to hin matter! Wetin concern you with Sultan, you racist why bring in Yoruba and Hausa and not Fulani, Baruba, Shuwa Arab, etc? You must be an Igbo cos it's common among them to spread hatred in this way!

So your alfa told you that Catholic fast lent separately from others grin it is now finish for the you... Shey you know we're not sighting moon? In Christendom, Hausa Christian don't have a separate holidays from other, their is uniformity in how we celebrates our holidays, we are NOT as confused as you element of allah

This your lie is true. You are not as confused. That's why you can attend Cele this week and Cherubim next week, then Anglican, Catholic, Winners, Redeem, TREM, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, Apostolic Faith, CAC, Dunamis, Lord's Chosen, etc.

All Christians are united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

1. How did Jesus fast in your Bible? ( There were actually no witness to tell us if he ate white foods only or drank water while fasting or even fasted like us.

2. Did he tell any of his followers to fast compulsorily at certain days? (Certainly he didn't)

3. Who started Lent?

No be only 5am! Fasting if from Fajr to Sunset. And that's how it was prescribed for us by Allah from the Qur'an and Sunnah. Who no get religion no fit dictate for us!

1. So the likes of Mathew, Luke, John, etc are not the witness right? Next time you'll ask instead of putting shame on yourself. I asked "Rashduct4luv" questions but you want to help the person in qoute instead to do more on research you are there disgracing islam.

The same way you were busted and couldn't help IJOBA11 when he seek for your help between him and Antiislam

Answer to question No. 1: Jesus Christ fasted for "forty days and forty night"

In the Gospel of Matthew, just after Jesus has been baptized by John in the Jordan river, we’re told that heaven opens, the Spirit of God descends upon him, and the voice of God can be heard declaring, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:16-17).

The Gospel of Luke tells us Jesus was “full of the Holy Spirit” and was tempted for forty days.

“He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry,” Luke 4:2 describes.

If Muhammad try such, you know the end story grin

2. NO.. Lent is not compulsory as your own Ramadan is a must, by force and by fire despite taking breakfast

3. The earliest mention of Lent in the history of the Church comes from the council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The council of Nicaea is best known for the profession of faith – the ‘Nicene Creed’ – which is still recited in most parishes every Sunday immediately after the sermon. However, the council also issued twenty canons of a practical nature, dealing with various aspects of church life, and the fifth of these canons speaks of Lent.

The word used for Lent in this fifth canon is tessarakonta (in the original Greek), which means ‘forty’. For the first time in recorded history, we have mention of this period of preparation for Easter as lasting forty days. Much earlier, Christians had introduced Easter Sunday to celebrate Christ’s resurrection. Soon afterwards, a period of two or three days preparation, specially commemorating Christ’s passion and death – the ‘Holy Week’ part of Lent today – had been adopted by various Christian communities. But the first mention of a preparatory period lasting the forty days comes from this fifth canon of Nicaea.

AntiChristian:

We are servants of Allah as Allah needs no son! By worshiping Him alone we are subservient to Him. The way you type it just seem you are pained! Some of you have your Pope. We no dey poke nose in to hin matter! Wetin concern you with Sultan, you racist why bring in Yoruba and Hausa and not Fulani, Baruba, Shuwa Arab, etc? You must be an Igbo cos it's common among them to spread hatred in this way!

You are no more slaves but servants right? grin this is funny

AntiChristian:

This your lie is true. You are not as confused. That's why you can attend Cele this week and Cherubim next week, then Anglican, Catholic, Winners, Redeem, TREM, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, Apostolic Faith, CAC, Dunamis, Lord's Chosen, etc.

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

Some weeks back Daddy G.O. Attended A Cherubim Church in Lagos for Church Dedication.. This is not matter of confusion, it is called LOVE which has eluded you people in islam, Shi'a is not in an accord with Sunnis, etc

We are ONE family In Christendom, You will never see Hausa/Fulani Christians Celebrating Christmas Separately from Other Christians counterparts as it is customs and traditions in islam to have a separate days of Sallah between Hausa And Yoruba Muslims

We don't need to sight the moon that is not lost, we don't need one head or leader to tell us when to have our celebration as Sultan must tell you when to starts fasting, how, etc
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by IJOBA11: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

3. Who started Lent?

Paul said:

YOU ARE RIGHT, ALL CHRISTIANS ESPECIALLY UNA WOMEN ARE UNITED IN SHAKING THEIR BUMBUM FOR THEIR PAPA ABI DADDY UNA DEY CALL THEM.

MATTHEW 12vs31

THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU, ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY WILL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN: BUT THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN[b].

NOTE: ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANS, JESUS WAS SENT TO THE WORLD

MATTHEW 10vs6 GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE [b]GENTILES
, AND INTO ANY CITY OF THE SAMARITANS ENTER YE NOT: BUT RATHER GO TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL

VERSE12-17 AND WHEN YOU COME INTO A HOUSE, SALUTE IT.

(13) AND IF THE HOUSE BE WORTHY, LET YOUR PEACE COME UPON IT: BUT IF IT IS NOT WORTHY, LET YOUR PEACE RETURN TO YOU.

(14) AND WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT RECEIVE YOU, NOR HEAR YOUR WORDS, WHEN YE DEPART OUT OF THE HOUSE OR CITY, SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOUR FEET.

(15) VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, IT SHALL BE MORE TOLERABLE FOR THE LAND OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH IN THE DAYS OF JUDGMENT, THAN FOR THAT CITY

WHY WOULD PROPHET MUHAMMAD REPEAT THIS SAME WORD OF CHRIST IF HE’S TRUELY NOT A PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH

MATTHEW CHAPTER 12 VS 18-19

FOR JOHN CAME NEITHER EATING NOR DRINKING, AND THEY SAY HE HATH DEVIL

(19) THE SON OF MAN CAME EATING AND DRINKING, AND THEY SAY, BEHOLD A MAN OF GLUTTONOUS, AND A WINEBIBBER, A FRIEND OF THE PUBLICANS AND SINNERS. BUT WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED FOR HER CHILDREN.

NOTE THAT BIBLE CALLED CHRIST, THE SON OF MAN, THE SON OF MARY,AND THE SON OF GOD. I HOPE THERE’S NO CONTRADICTIONS THERE grin

MATTHEW CHAPTER 15 VS 24

I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE CHILDREN LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

MATTHEW CHAPTER 21VS 42-43 DID YE NEVER READ IN THE SCRIPTURES, THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDER REJECTED, THE SAME STONE BECOMES THE [b]HEAD
OF THE CORNER STONE: THIS IS THE LORD’S DOING, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES.

THEREFORE SAY I UNTO YOU, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU AND GIVE TO A NATION BRINGING FORTH THE FRUIT THEREOF.

MARK CHAPTER 12VS 29 THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IS, HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE

CHRISTIANS TOLD US THAT GODS ARE THREE IN NUMBER; GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT grin

NOTE: THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL THE COMMANDMENTS. ALL PROPHETS OF GOD STARTING FROM PROPHET ADAM TO THE LAST PROPHET SAW PREACHED ONENESS OF GOD

ISAIAH CHAPTER 7VS14-16. THEREFORE THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL GIVE YOU A SIGN; BEHOLD, A VIRGIN SHALL CONCEIVE, AND BEAR A SON, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL.

(15) BUTTER AND AND HONEY SHALL HE EAT, THAT HE MAY KNOW HOW TO REFUSE THE EVIL, AND CHOOSE THE GOOD.

(16) FOR BEFORE THE CHILD SHALL KNOW TO REFUSE THE EVIL, AND CHOOSE THE GOOD, THE LAND THAT THOU ABHORREST SHALL FORSAKEN OF BOTH HER KINGS

ISAIAH CHAPTER 9VS6

FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN: AND THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER: AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR, THE EVERLASTING FATHER grin, THE PRINCE OF PEACE

NOTE: THIS CONTRADICTION IN ISAIAH CHAPTER 9VS6 IS MIND BLOWINGgrin

ONLY A GOD FEARING THEOLOGIAN WOULD SPOT THE HAND OF SATAN IN THAT VERSE.

CHRISTIANS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A [b]RELIGION OF LOVE

WHO IS THEN THIS PRINCE OF PEACE grin

WAS GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL EVER RESTED ON CHRIST SHOULDER grin

JESUS TOLD THAT WHEN THE WONDERFUL COUNSELOR COMES, I E, THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH WHICH PROCEEDS FROM THE THE FATHER, HE WILL GUIDE US IN ALL THINGS

PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW TAUGHT MUSLIMS HOW THE CREATION OF THE WORLD STARTED AND HE EQUALLY TAUGHT THEM ABOUT WHAT IS TO COME.

Narrated By Anas : I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard Allah`s Apostle saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):Religious knowledge will decrease (by the death of religious learned men).Religious ignorance will prevail.There will be prevalence of [b]open illegal sexual intercourse
. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.

NOTE: REMEMBER THE BOMA AND TEGA OF BIG BROTHER NAIJA

Narrated By Abu Huraira : Allah`s Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger." هَبَ يَطْعُنُ فَطَعَنَ فِي الْحِجَابِ
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet (PBUH) said, "You will be gathered (on the Day of Judgment), bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." He then recited: `As We began the first creation, We, shall repeat it: A Promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.` (21.104) He added, "The first to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham, and some of my companions will be taken towards the left side (i.e. to the (Hell) Fire), and I will say: `My companions! My companions!` It will be said: `They renegade from Islam after you left them.` Then I will say as the Pious slave of Allah (i.e. Jesus) said. `And I was a witness Over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up You were the Watcher over them, And You are a witness to all things. If You punish them. They are Your slaves And if You forgive them, Verily you, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

NOW TELL ME, DID CHRIST EXPLAIN ALL THESE THINGS TO YOU CHRISTIANS IN THE BIBLE

DEUTERONOMY 33 VS 2 AND THE LORD CAME FROM SINAI, AND ROSE UP FROM MOUNT SEIR UNTO THEM; HE SHINED FORTH FROM MOUNT PARAM, AND HE CAME WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF SAINTS: [b]FROM HIS RIGHT HAND WENT FIERY LAW FOR THEM.

KINDLY EXPLAIN THIS LAST VERSE FOR ME
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by AntiChristian: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
I really don't like illogical reasoning like this. And this is the reason many collect extra sheets and still fail woefully or score less than they imagine. Write only what is relevant and not out of point!

[quote author=RightChannel post=105814045]

1. So the likes of Mathew, Luke, John, etc are not the witness right? Next time you'll ask instead of putting shame on yourself. I asked "Rashduct4luv" questions but you want to help the person in qoute instead to do more on research you are there disgracing islam.

The same way you were busted and couldn't help IJOBA11 when he seek for your help between him and Antiislam

In the Gospel of Matthew, just after Jesus has been baptized by John in the Jordan river, we’re told that heaven opens, the Spirit of God descends upon him, and the voice of God can be heard declaring, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:16-17).

The Gospel of Luke tells us Jesus was “full of the Holy Spirit” and was tempted for forty days.

“He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry,” Luke 4:2 describes.

If Muhammad try such, you know the end story grin

Was Matthew, Mark, Luke or John with Jesus when he fasted? You are telling lies! None of the Bible verses says Jesus did not drink water when he was fasting. Your own na to just comment without brain.

2. NO.. Lent is not compulsory as your own Ramadan is a must, by force and by fire despite taking breakfast

Bring the verses for lent in the Bible? Show us if it is optional or compulsory and the time every year.

3. The earliest mention of Lent in the history of the Church comes from the council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The council of Nicaea is best known for the profession of faith – the ‘Nicene Creed’ – which is still recited in most parishes every Sunday immediately after the sermon. However, the council also issued twenty canons of a practical nature, dealing with various aspects of church life, and the fifth of these canons speaks of Lent.

The word used for Lent in this fifth canon is tessarakonta (in the original Greek), which means ‘forty’. For the first time in recorded history, we have mention of this period of preparation for Easter as lasting forty days. Much earlier, Christians had introduced Easter Sunday to celebrate Christ’s resurrection. Soon afterwards, a period of two or three days preparation, specially commemorating Christ’s passion and death – the ‘Holy Week’ part of Lent today – had been adopted by various Christian communities. But the first mention of a preparatory period lasting the forty days comes from this fifth canon of Nicaea.

This is proof that God did not tell you to fast. Na the council of Nicea help una start fasting!

You are no more slaves but servants right? grin this is funny

Abdullah is either Slave/Servant of Allah! Jesus is a slave/servant of Allah too from Qur'an 19:30.

Some weeks back Daddy G.O. Attended A Cherubim Church in Lagos for Church Dedication.. This is not matter of confusion, it is called LOVE which has eluded you people in islam, Shi'a is not in an accord with Sunnis, etc

Daddy GO started from either Cele or C & S from the story I heard. So he is just returning to his origin! No Christian can pray in most Churches like us. Almost Every where I go I can easy locate an open space and pray with Muslims around. How will a Catholic pray in a Cele? or Cherubim pray in an Anglican?

We are ONE family In Christendom, You will never see Hausa/Fulani Christians Celebrating Christmas Separately from Other Christians counterparts as it is customs and traditions in islam to have a separate days of Sallah between Hausa And Yoruba Muslims

We don't need to sight the moon that is not lost, we don't need one head or leader to tell us when to have our celebration as Sultan must tell you when to starts fasting, how, etc

Our fasting has the following unlike yours:
1. Ordainment from the Qur'an and Sunnah.
2. Stated ways of practice.
3. Stated month of fasting
4. Stated during of fasting.

What you type up there is just the misunderstandings that occur during the sighting of the moon! And it is not tribal. Just that all Northerners are Hausas to you tribalists!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by RightChannel: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

I really don't like illogical reasoning like this. And this is the reason many collect extra sheets and still fail woefully or score less than they imagine. Write only what is relevant and not out of point!

I don't know how I can help you too, you asked

3. Who started Lent?

This is the answer to your questions:

1. So the likes of Mathew, Luke, John, etc are not the witnesses right? Next time you'll ask instead of putting shame on yourself. I asked "Rashduct4luv" questions but you want to help the person in qoute instead to do more on research you are there disgracing islam.

If Muhammad try such, you know the end story 

BIBLE SAYS JESUS CHRIST ATE NOTHING OR DRINK FOR FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS

Luke 4:2

Being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.

I said lent is not compulsory you're still asking me to bring Bible verses for lent in Bible, WHO DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS? Not all Christian denominations observed lent Haba!

AntiChristian:

This is proof that God did not tell you to fast. Na the council of Nicea help una start fasting!

I've told you earlier not all Christian denominations observed lent, not all Christian denominations belongs to Council of Nicea.

ALWAYS READ MY TEXTS, DON'T BE IGNORANT TO READ EVERYTHING I SENT YOU

AntiChristian:

Abdullah is either Slave/Servant of Allah! Jesus is a slave/servant of Allah too from Qur'an 19:30.

Are you Abdullah? In your own dictionary SLAVE and SERVANT has the same meaning right? grin

AntiChristian:

Daddy GO started from either Cele or C & S from the story I heard. So he is just returning to his origin! No Christian can pray in most Churches like us. Almost Every where I go I can easy locate an open space and pray with Muslims around. How will a Catholic pray in a Cele? or Cherubim pray in an Anglican?

Your Alfas, Imams, etc only gather you to brainwashed you right? Daddy G.O NEVER started from either Celestial or Cherubim.

Many dignitaries were present at the Church dedication, Chief Obasanjo is a Baptist Member, Ooni Of Ife, etc are not members of Cherubim but they devotes their time to attend this occasion.. WE ARE ONE IN CHRISTENDOM hope you hear?

AntiChristian:

Our fasting has the following unlike yours:
1. Ordainment from the Qur'an and Sunnah.
2. Stated ways of practice.
3. Stated month of fasting
4. Stated during of fasting.

What you type up there is just the misunderstandings that occur during the sighting of the moon! And it is not tribal. Just that all Northerners are Hausas to you tribalists

Then why waiting for sultan to tell you when to look for the new moon? Why waiting for sultan to tell you when to start fasting? Why waiting for sultan to tell you when to have your sallah? Why is that if Yoruba have their own sallah today, Hausa/Fulani will do their own tomorrow VICE VERSA, is that not a confusion? grin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE RIGHT, ALL CHRISTIANS ESPECIALLY UNA WOMEN ARE UNITED IN SHAKING THEIR BUMBUM FOR THEIR PAPA ABI DADDY UNA DEY CALL THEM.

MATTHEW 12vs31

THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU, ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY WILL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN: BUT THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN[b].

NOTE: ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANS, JESUS WAS SENT TO THE WORLD

MATTHEW 10vs6 GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE [b]GENTILES
, AND INTO ANY CITY OF THE SAMARITANS ENTER YE NOT: BUT RATHER GO TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL

VERSE12-17 AND WHEN YOU COME INTO A HOUSE, SALUTE IT.

(13) AND IF THE HOUSE BE WORTHY, LET YOUR PEACE COME UPON IT: BUT IF IT IS NOT WORTHY, LET YOUR PEACE RETURN TO YOU.

(14) AND WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT RECEIVE YOU, NOR HEAR YOUR WORDS, WHEN YE DEPART OUT OF THE HOUSE OR CITY, SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOUR FEET.

(15) VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, IT SHALL BE MORE TOLERABLE FOR THE LAND OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH IN THE DAYS OF JUDGMENT, THAN FOR THAT CITY

WHY WOULD PROPHET MUHAMMAD REPEAT THIS SAME WORD OF CHRIST IF HE’S TRUELY NOT A PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH

MATTHEW CHAPTER 12 VS 18-19

FOR JOHN CAME NEITHER EATING NOR DRINKING, AND THEY SAY HE HATH DEVIL

(19) THE SON OF MAN CAME EATING AND DRINKING, AND THEY SAY, BEHOLD A MAN OF GLUTTONOUS, AND A WINEBIBBER, A FRIEND OF THE PUBLICANS AND SINNERS. BUT WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED FOR HER CHILDREN.

NOTE THAT BIBLE CALLED CHRIST, THE SON OF MAN, THE SON OF MARY,AND THE SON OF GOD. I HOPE THERE’S NO CONTRADICTIONS THERE grin

MATTHEW CHAPTER 15 VS 24

I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE CHILDREN LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

MATTHEW CHAPTER 21VS 42-43 DID YE NEVER READ IN THE SCRIPTURES, THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDER REJECTED, THE SAME STONE BECOMES THE [b]HEAD
OF THE CORNER STONE: THIS IS THE LORD’S DOING, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES.

THEREFORE SAY I UNTO YOU, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU AND GIVE TO A NATION BRINGING FORTH THE FRUIT THEREOF.

MARK CHAPTER 12VS 29 THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IS, HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE

CHRISTIANS TOLD US THAT GODS ARE THREE IN NUMBER; GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT grin

NOTE: THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL THE COMMANDMENTS. ALL PROPHETS OF GOD STARTING FROM PROPHET ADAM TO THE LAST PROPHET SAW PREACHED ONENESS OF GOD

ISAIAH CHAPTER 7VS14-16. THEREFORE THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL GIVE YOU A SIGN; BEHOLD, A VIRGIN SHALL CONCEIVE, AND BEAR A SON, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL.

(15) BUTTER AND AND HONEY SHALL HE EAT, THAT HE MAY KNOW HOW TO REFUSE THE EVIL, AND CHOOSE THE GOOD.

(16) FOR BEFORE THE CHILD SHALL KNOW TO REFUSE THE EVIL, AND CHOOSE THE GOOD, THE LAND THAT THOU ABHORREST SHALL FORSAKEN OF BOTH HER KINGS

ISAIAH CHAPTER 9VS6

FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN: AND THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER: AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR, THE EVERLASTING FATHER grin, THE PRINCE OF PEACE

NOTE: THIS CONTRADICTION IN ISAIAH CHAPTER 9VS6 IS MIND BLOWINGgrin

ONLY A GOD FEARING THEOLOGIAN WOULD SPOT THE HAND OF SATAN IN THAT VERSE.

CHRISTIANS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A [b]RELIGION OF LOVE

WHO IS THEN THIS PRINCE OF PEACE grin

WAS GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL EVER RESTED ON CHRIST SHOULDER grin

JESUS TOLD THAT WHEN THE WONDERFUL COUNSELOR COMES, I E, THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH WHICH PROCEEDS FROM THE THE FATHER, HE WILL GUIDE US IN ALL THINGS

PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW TAUGHT MUSLIMS HOW THE CREATION OF THE WORLD STARTED AND HE EQUALLY TAUGHT THEM ABOUT WHAT IS TO COME.

Narrated By Anas : I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard Allah`s Apostle saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):Religious knowledge will decrease (by the death of religious learned men).Religious ignorance will prevail.There will be prevalence of [b]open illegal sexual intercourse
. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.

NOTE: REMEMBER THE BOMA AND TEGA OF BIG BROTHER NAIJA

Narrated By Abu Huraira : Allah`s Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger." هَبَ يَطْعُنُ فَطَعَنَ فِي الْحِجَابِ
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet (PBUH) said, "You will be gathered (on the Day of Judgment), bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." He then recited: `As We began the first creation, We, shall repeat it: A Promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.` (21.104) He added, "The first to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham, and some of my companions will be taken towards the left side (i.e. to the (Hell) Fire), and I will say: `My companions! My companions!` It will be said: `They renegade from Islam after you left them.` Then I will say as the Pious slave of Allah (i.e. Jesus) said. `And I was a witness Over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up You were the Watcher over them, And You are a witness to all things. If You punish them. They are Your slaves And if You forgive them, Verily you, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

NOW TELL ME, DID CHRIST EXPLAIN ALL THESE THINGS TO YOU CHRISTIANS IN THE BIBLE

DEUTERONOMY 33 VS 2 AND THE LORD CAME FROM SINAI, AND ROSE UP FROM MOUNT SEIR UNTO THEM; HE SHINED FORTH FROM MOUNT PARAM, AND HE CAME WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF SAINTS: [b]FROM HIS RIGHT HAND WENT FIERY LAW FOR THEM.

KINDLY EXPLAIN THIS LAST VERSE FOR ME

E don finish for you IJOBA11, your own don spoil sincerely speaking.. You don't even knw whom to ask questions from again.
grin AntiChristian be a good boy and answer your brother those questions he asked you oo.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by IJOBA11: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

E don finish for you IJOBA11, your own don spoil sincerely speaking.. You don't even knw whom to ask questions from again.
grin AntiChristian be a good boy and answer your brother those questions he asked you oo.
IQUOTED ANTICHRISTIAN BY MISTAKE.

THE QUESTION IS ACTUALLY MEANT FOR HUMAN WORSHIPPER LIKE YOU
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
IQUOTED ANTICHRISTIAN BY MISTAKE.

THE QUESTION IS ACTUALLY MEANT FOR HUMAN WORSHIPPER LIKE YOU

You even mistakenly called AntiChristian to help you here abi you this follower of paedophile Messenger cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6736348/chief-ayirimi-emami-ologbotsere-warri/1
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by IJOBA11: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You even mistakenly called AntiChristian to help you here abi you this follower of paedophile Messenger cheesy

IS AYIRI A MUSLIM
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
IS AYIRI A MUSLIM

Open the link and help yourself as your brother (AntiChris....) couldn't help you grin

Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by IJOBA11: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Open the link and help yourself as your brother (AntiChris....) couldn't help you grin

SATAN GET BEHIND ME angry
Re: When Will Ramadan 1442AH End? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:31am On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
SATAN GET BEHIND ME angry

Kikikikikiki call your chief imam to come and help you out

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Farting / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . . / How To Place The Hands During Tashahhud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.