Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? (4257 Views)

How To Use This Exclamation To Instantly Improve Your Relationship With Someone / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / 23 Quick Ways To Improve Your Novels Writing For Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
Happy Eid Mubarak smiley
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:08pm On May 04, 2022
Do you want to improve your English vocabulary easily?

Do you want to express yourself well in English but you don't know the right vocabulary to use?

I can help you improve your English vocabulary faster and easily.

You can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:07pm On May 06, 2022
Do you want to build and improve your business English skills with no stress?

I can help you with that.

• Start from what you already know.

That will make it easier for you to improve your business English vocabulary with no stress.

• Try to listen to business-related discussions.

You can only get familiar with whatsoever you listen to. Within a short period, it becomes a part of you.

• I can also help you in improving your business English vocabulary faster and easier.

I will coach you on how you can improve your business English vocabulary and in other areas that you need improvements in your business English skills with zero stress.

If you want a caring, understanding business English coach and zero stress learning.

You can send me a message after seeing this post.

Happy weekend wink.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by wifoxac835: 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Do you feel uncomfortable speaking English at business meetings?

Sometimes do you feel uncomfortable because you made a lot of grammatical blunders at the last meetings you had?

Do you feel uncomfortable when your clients or business partners do not understand you anytime you speak English at business meetings?

Do you feel uncomfortable because you can't express yourself well in English?

Do you feel uncomfortable because you don't sound like yourself?

Do you ask yourself why can't I speak well like the way I speak my native language?

I have been there before so I understand you quite well.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:01pm On May 10, 2022
How to stop feeling uncomfortable when speaking English at business meetings.

At times, when you feel uncomfortable speaking English at business meetings.

Do you keep quiet instead of speaking?

Or

Do you say a few words and keep quiet?

I will be honest with you, my fellow non-native English speakers.

I want you to always remember this.

Everything we do easily now was once hard to do.

From difficult to easy, from a high level of fear to a high level of confidence.

The more you speak, the more you feel less uncomfortable.

The less you feel uncomfortable, the more your level of confidence increases when you speak English at business meetings.

I am living proof that it works, my clients are living proof that it works, there is no black magic here.

You speak, you improve.

That's the way my fellow non-native English speakers.

If you want to know more, you can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
Do you always feel uncomfortable when speaking English at business meetings even though you try not to feel uncomfortable?

Do you always feel uncomfortable when speaking with foreign clients or business partners?

At times, do you feel like your tongue is tied when the client or business partner you are talking to speaks more fluently than you?

Do you feel uncomfortable all of a sudden when your client or business partner's accent and pronunciations are better than yours?

During these moments, do you lose your confidence?

Do you wish the meeting to come to an end within a few minutes?

I am assuring you that you are alone.

• You do not need to feel uncomfortable because a client or a business partner has better business English speaking skills than you.

• The truth is that you are not as bad as you think you are (the more you improve then you will realise that you are not as bad as you think you are).

• As long as your clients and business partners can understand you (you are an excellent communicator).

Can you imagine speaking to a client or a business partner for an hour and he/she didn't understand what you are saying?

• Try to keep it as simple as possible, then you will notice that you will sound more confident and feel more comfortable than before.

• If you feel like I can help you in improving your confidence when speaking English at business meetings, you can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
You are who you are.

Let's spread love.

grin
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:53pm On May 16, 2022
Do you feel less motivated to improve your English skills?

It's normal to feel less motivated.

Especially when you are trying to improve your English skills and you are not getting the fluency and confidence that you desire.

Do you feel like giving up on your English skills?

Even though you are trying hard to improve your English skills.

Anytime you feel less motivated to improve your English skills.

• Always remember the reason why you want to improve your English skills.

• Don't be hard on yourself when you are not getting the results you desire.

• Don’t give up on continuing to improve your English skills.

• If you need additional help in improving your English skills. You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
Do you want to;
• Speak English fluently at business meetings?
• Write business emails confidently?
• Be able to pronounce words correctly?
• Build your level of confidence in English?
Send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:54pm On May 20, 2022
Do you find yourself saying "I have been trying to improve my business English skills for a long time, why haven't I improved?"

I know it can be discouraging at times.

I will be honest with you, you don't need to be hard on yourself.

Even though I know that you can improve more.

If you are hard on yourself, you may get discouraged.

I know that you don't want that to happen.

P.S. Do you know that you can improve your business English skills faster than you can imagine?

If you want this, send me a message now.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:09pm On May 23, 2022
Do you tell yourself listening in English is hard?

You can try these tips:

• Develop the habit of becoming patient anytime you are listening to others.

• Try to listen to topics or podcasts that you can understand easily.

Save these tips.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:46pm On May 25, 2022
How will you give your clients the best service if you are not listening to them?

Hearing and listening are two different things.

As a business owner, you know that your business English speaking skills and listening skills must be top-notch.

• You don't want your clients or business partners to feel like you don't understand what they want.

• Every healthy business relationship
needs good communication and excellent listening skills from both sides.

• Awesome listening skills lead to awesome and healthy business relationships with your clients and business partners.

P.S. Do you want to improve your English listening skills faster? You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
Do your clients or business partners speak English too fast?

• You don't know the meaning of some of the words they used.

What if, you don't seem to understand almost every time?

Even though you try to listen attentively.

P.S. You can send me a message I will love to be of help to you.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:32pm On May 29, 2022
Are you too hard on yourself?

I know you want to become more fluent in your business English skills.

Are you hard on yourself because your business English speaking skills are embarrassing to you?

P.S. Do you want to stop being hard on yourself and get to the fluency you desire in your business English skills?

You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 6:02pm On May 31, 2022
Do you need to be hard on yourself?

Almost every time we tend to be hard on ourselves.

You can improve your business English skills without being hard on yourself.

If you are actively involved in improving your business English skills at business meetings.

You will surely notice the improvements in your business English skills.

I bet you can do this if you think you can.

P.S. You can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is it possible for you to have the perfect business English skills?

Instead of you trying to get the perfect business English skills.

Don't you think it's better to improve your business English skills to a great fluency level?

• I can help you improve your business English skills easily.

You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stop being hard on yourself.

If you are too hard on yourself, this will make you lose your confidence when speaking or writing to your clients and business partners.

This will also make you overlook your improvements in your business English skills.

••• Stop being too hard on yourself and build your confidence in your business English skills.

P.S. Do you want to improve your confidence in your business English skills?
You can send me a message cheesy.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Does your voice sound too low, fake or forced anytime you are speaking English at business meetings?

To the extent that you feel embarrassed to speak English confidently to your clients or business partners.

P.S. I can be of help to you, you can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
How to make your voice sound confident when speaking English at business meetings?

Does your voice sound differently when you speak English at business meetings?

Right now is the best time to start practising to become confident.

P.S. Do you want your voice to sound confident when you speak English at business meetings? You can send me a message.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
When you speak your native language your voice sounds confident.

Then why do you sound like someone else when you speak English at business meetings grin?

I had experienced something similar.

There was a time when my voice always sounded like that of a dying frog.

When I reached out to someone who could help me, I got the confident voice that I have now.

You can also get the confidence you desire in your voice and your business English skills.

Start speaking up and keep going.

Happy weekend cool.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Are you scared that you may not achieve fluent business English skills as a busy business owner?

At times, do you tell yourself this 'I don't think I get fluent in my business English skills?"

Your mindset, your choice.

You only get what you believe.

P.S. It's as simple as that.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
As a business English learner, you and I both know that at times, you doubt yourself.

• If your body movements were good enough when you were speaking in English to your clients.

• If this, if that....

The truth is that if you doubt yourself all the time, you won't get the fluency that you desire.

P.S. If you want me to help you in getting the fluency that you desire, you can reach out to me.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Have you been trying to get more international business deals with improved business English speaking skills?

Do you feel like you don't know how to get fluent in your business English skills?
I have wonderful news for you.

I have the step-by-step secrets that will help you.

P.S. You can DM the word "1-on-1" to learn more about my 1-on-1 executive English coaching program, for serious business owners only.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
I will be by your side all through the 1-on-1 executive English coaching program.

Until you get massive improvements in your business English skills.

Have you ever wanted an understanding and caring business English coach?

P.S. All you need to do is to DM the word "1-on-1" to learn more.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Have you been looking for ways to improve your business English writing skills?

Have you been looking for ways to get perfect business English writing skills?

grin

You need improvements and not perfection.

In case you want to improve your business English writing skills.

Send me a message.

If you want perfection, please don't send me a message shocked.
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
What have you tried to improve your business English writing skills?

Have you ever tried to improve your business English writing skills without support?

P.S. I can help you. Send me a dm with the word "1-on-1" to learn more
Re: Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? by ReddyFloc: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
How did you feel when you couldn't understand most of the words your client said in English at a business meeting?

Even though you are a busy business owner.

• You want to understand everything your clients say in English at business meetings.

• You want to improve your understanding of business English.

P.S. You can reach out to me, I can help you in improving your understanding of business English

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Chapter Of A Book I Just Started: Critique Plzzzz / Is The Sentence 'HE'S A GAY' Gramatically Correct? ? / Four writers win N200,000 at the Imbube African Book Festival and Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.