Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) (68596 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?
Oga just type R I P n move on, that's shouldn't be your business

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by parkervero(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
it breaks my heart seeing young people dying. may his soul rest in eternal peace

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
The good dies young

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by HungryLion231: 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
There's a time for everything... RIP..and condolence to the family..
There’s one thing that baffles me till date, why is it that the full family of Daddy GO(s) Nationwide are pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Born2winnx: 8:56pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Death of a Genuie Child of GOD is passage into Eternal Joy, Peace and Celebrations.
In all you Do in this Life, Ensure you don't Depart this World without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

For the People of GOD!
To Live is Christ! To Die is Gain
how do you know who is genuine?

Fûck of here..fûckin pig

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?

Den of con artists

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 8:58pm On May 10, 2021
What is unbelievable?
ChildofBoom:
This is unbelievable
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Family business na
You nor know the story

The empire must survive in this economic hard time.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

have you heard of seminary before?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by daylae(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2021
It is well with the bereaved
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by HungryLion231: 8:59pm On May 10, 2021
I don’t want to believe that Daddy GO(s) placed the call on BT speaker while in a family meeting.

If that’s the case, why Head Usher’s full family no end up as Ushers?

Em am just thinking with my keypad jare

Any way RIP to d dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 8:59pm On May 10, 2021
Rest on Pastor Dare. It is well.............

Releasing a video paying tribute to the late Pastor soon. Stay tuned, check my signature
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Doctee: 9:00pm On May 10, 2021
So daddy g o no fit wake him son like Jesus wake the dead o ga o after nw they will be calling there selves what they are not
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2021
Pastoral studies should be accredited In universities and polytechnic. Cause it’s a professional course.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On May 10, 2021
charixel:

My question exactly.

Father called
All the sons called

Hmmm

That's the norm in all Pentecostal churches these days. Showing its purely family business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2021
Onyi22:

Oga just type R I P n move on, that's shouldn't be your business

Replying him isn't your business.

Onyinyechi, move on too.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Rip, to me whether you worship God or not. Good and bad things will happen to everyone. Better to use my time do something else
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by ultimateprof: 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Cause and effect!
I still don't know what to say.

The gods are wise!
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2021
HungryLion231:

There’s one thing that baffles me till date, why is it that the full family of Daddy GO(s) Nationwide are pastors.

As a G.O his children will follow along..though they might have other ambitions..

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2021
Rest in peace @ the bosom of your Lord and saviours which you must have believed in and served all these years.Asleep in Jesus, Blessed sleep.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2021
Continue to rest in the blossom of the lord great man of God.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by farem: 9:05pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

Evangelist Phillip, in the Bible had three daughters. All of the them were prophetesses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Prince5050(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2021
�% Winning Guaranteed
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by dacillin: 9:06pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Family business na
You nor know the story

See your life, when you don't attend Sunday school and Bible study.
There is family, God called all the whole members into priesthood, Levi. Likewise, Adeboye's family may have being called into priesthood.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:08pm On May 10, 2021
Iamdemola1:

It is an ordination in this case and not a calling
What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2021
charixel:

My question exactly.

Father called
All the sons called

Hmmm
There is calling inside call
The families/generations of Aaron and Eli were supposed Priests and Prophets respectively just like God made kingship covenant with David lineage.

It happens in other professions as well where families
are Doctors, Lawyers, Professors etc

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2021
Is this not rapture in disguise?
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

If pastors children spoil, Una go talk.

At least his children are following in the way of God.

Ordained or called, they are towing the right path.

None is a junkie, none is a thief, none is giving their parents headache.

Nobody fit please world people sha.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2021
This man's death wasn't sudden. He had a terminal illness that gradually killed him. I am sure his family knew but didn't disclose it anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

STFU bro...you can do this on an entirely different thread it doesn't have to be here
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:13pm On May 10, 2021
HungryLion231:

if their children don't follow the steps of their father's you will still complain of them being wayward not being pastors like their father's.

charixel:

My question exactly.

Father called
All the sons called

Hmmm

God and Jesus business is none of yours, leave to those that accept the calling.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2021
Ishilove:

What's the difference?
Can't you read in between lines?

Many are called, few are chosen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.