Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30816 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 5:55am On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
Igbos will not bring heat into their own sitting rooms . Only bad elements will do that ..

Again like i said , you're Def not Yoruba .you're a paid troll and most likely pushing Fulani Interests here .

But be guided , do not exceed your limits even though we know the mods are confused
So they value Lagos more than Abia or Imo state.

Interesting.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Tzar(m): 5:58am On May 11, 2021
But most Biafrans online & offline see Yorubas as their mortal enemies & they demonstrate this belief with vigor. Unfortunately, Yorubas have fully reciprocated the gesture almost irreparably.

nairalandankrah:

Source: https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1391825018363867136?s=19
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2021
Wetin concern Mazi with Lagos, SW is not SE.
Lie Moha'med will not come out to say issa fake news.

The Police are up to something.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by tempest01(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:

I'm no longer Afonja?

grin

You yoruba Muslims are in between

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Myer(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2021
Seun360:

Firstly, can't they extradite this Kanu of a man?

He himself has extradited himself.
The solution is for govt to arrest and even jail his guarantor.
Govt released him only on the condition that his guarantor would be able to produce him when necessary but Abaribe has politically hoodwinked his assailants that he's not responsible for Kanu.

Honestly I believe Nigeria has no Law.
Otherwise Abaribe should be in jail by now. Considering that he can't provide Kanu.
Also considering that Kanu is causing all the Mayhem in the East presently.

But the truth is that even govt itself cannot be trusted. If Gumi who is a spokesperson for BH and Bandits is still working and walking freely then Govt lacks the obligation to even challenge Kanu.

As much as I don't support Kanu's approach believe he's a necessary evil to jolt FG and even SG to know that Nigerians are watching and we know the power we wield as individuals and as tribes.

I believe Kanu's approach at making the SE ungovernable is faulty. He should rather move his campaign to the north so that the real culprits in the north are the ones feeling the heat and not eastern politicians. Cos as it is now, he's only destroying the land, properties and lives of his own people instead of destroying the lands of the Northerners who have proven to be the real enemies of every other tribe in Nigeria.

If Kanu is to be successful in his campaign, he needs to make peace with the Yorubas and SS.
No man is an island.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra.
Let Igbos stage an attack in any part of SW and see what your people will suffer.
x

This urchin only knows how to make noise online. Over 5000 of your village entities were chased out of their home to Benin republic and you never coughed one day. Moronic agberos like you will only make undue noise and no action.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ariesbull: 6:55am On May 11, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Source: https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1391825018363867136?s=19
I don't know that they fear IPOB like this even In far away Lagos

LoL

Make una no fear....I don't think IPOB is that interested in Lagos for now

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by SimplyShit: 6:56am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:
See fear.
. grin

You think everybody is lily livered like you
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Karemarealty288(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

All of them (Igbos) will be smoked out of Yoruba land like cockroach

The way you smoked herdsmen from your Cotonou IDP Camp.....na only flies infested mouth you get.

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2021
ygowon:

How do you expect me to be a proud Nigerian when i am not able to get a good job after graduating from the university? How can a graduate be riding bike and keke with those guys from niger republic who never went to school. How do you expect me to be proud of Nigeria when it is prostitution and yahoo yahoo everyone who has lost his conscience is now into? Before, while you are about to graduate, companies come looking for you. Things are getting worst and our children are there. They shouldnt have this ugly experience. Let everyone go their way to manage their region.
You really make sense,can we manage ourselves, that is the question
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Kylce042(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

Even cowards do type brave words kudos to technology.

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by proxillin(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

Who dash you Yoruba. grin grin grin

Let Igbos claim responsibilities for just one attack and see what will happen.

Use sense for once.

No be last week hausa people wan burn LASU?

No be Lagos you dey?

Did anything happened? All ur area boys ran away...

Wake up...Lagos no be ibadan...only ibadan youth are capable of handling hausas...not lagos

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Vinstel: 7:40am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

Shut up mumu, even if the attacks do happen in Lagos or anywhere in the southwest, there's nothing you can do to igbos living in the southwest. You better get that into your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Abascoh: 7:41am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra.
Let Igbos stage an attack in any part of SW and see what your people will suffer.

I thought you people said IPOB was behind the end SARS violence? What did you do to igbos then? We are still waiting for your action after all the online noisemaking. A cowardly race descended from cowards and that will continue to be cowards in all their generations.

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

you are yet to smoke out herdsmen Rather the herdsmen are smoking you out to Benin republic.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2021
mouthofThegod:
grin grin
ibb has no respect for Yoruba,no wonder he nullified mko's election with reckless abandon

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 7:51am On May 11, 2021
engrchykae:
you are yet to smoke out herdsmen Rather the herdsmen are smoking you out to Benin republic.

I have passed the message. Just pray there is no Igbos attacks in the SW. Who will defend you?
Think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 7:52am On May 11, 2021
Abascoh:

I thought you people said IPOB was behind the end SARS violence? What did you do to igbos then? We are still waiting for your action after all the online noisemaking. A cowardly race descended from cowards and that will continue to be cowards in all their generations.

Your lord & saviour cowardly backtrack. And your people were spared.
Let UGM launch an attack on SW and see the repercussions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Akhee: 7:53am On May 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 7:53am On May 11, 2021
Vinstel:

Shut up mumu, even if the attacks do happen in Lagos or anywhere in the southwest, there's nothing you can do to igbos living in the southwest. You better get that into your thick skull.

Product of bad parenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by walefresh3(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2021
helinues:

Chinedu,be proud of your lineage for once.

You people can't be deserting the region and still not proud of it in the public.. It's totally unfair to Alaigbo
bro I don't like your quote at times.... I am in support of anything that will make a better life for us all.....I am not against Biafra neither against Yoruba nation ideology....TO say the truth, kanu is doing Southerners Good....we need unity among Southerners....The norths are United...both north w, north e and north c are working together.....So, south need such unity...Why do u always abuse the igbos ?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by caprini1: 8:04am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

Like you dealt with small small boys Abookis at LASU abi? Better pray for peace and stop all this jargons.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by codedsoft(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

Yorubas are jealous of Igbo achievements in Lagos. In Niger Delta, we already know where you people are, and we will do the needful
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Lolachef(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2021
Shut up awee
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by isaiahethan: 8:53am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:
See fear.
. grin

Fear of who?

Ashlock
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Lucifer1419: 9:08am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:

Na madness.
We've always known that anyway.
. Golan007 and helinues, one fulani person fulling him selves, the same person with different account, una no they tire for one Nigeria.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 9:27am On May 11, 2021
GentleRay:
Foolish statistics, who told you Igbos alone makes up 2 million of the registered voters. The problem with you guys is that you guys are too proud and yet suffers in pretends.
your own stats please ?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by thunderbabs: 9:28am On May 11, 2021
Werey politicians want to hit yoruba and ibo Amaka heads together make e break.

Tinubu and his gang lie. It won't werk.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 9:33am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

I have passed the message. Just pray there is no Igbos attacks in the SW. Who will defend you?
Think!
you asked who will be our defence?

Wow . Ok here is your answer.

The Nigerian army will protect the Igbos in Lagos ,and hundreds of Yoruba instigators will be killed by the NA if that ever happened.

I have seen HAUSA-yoruba fights in Agege , LASu and Mile12, and we know how the army clipped the wings of the area boys who tried to intstigate war.

They were shot and killed like bushmeat .

So like I said , Lagos was a former FCT, and a federal land for all, even to the Yoruba
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 9:36am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

Your lord & saviour cowardly backtrack. And your people were spared.
Let UGM launch an attack on SW and see the repercussions
here you go again , sleeping and waking up with the same hate mentality.

But I am with you on this one , the UGM should be DESTROYed by the security agencies both within the SE and without .

But placing UGM and Igbos in the same sentence is actually lazy . It's a ment case
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 9:44am On May 11, 2021
Abascoh:

you're right they actually said so. But I was in the middle of that endsars protest and I also read the anti-igbo engineering onnsocial media .

But like i said social media na cruise.

Let me educate you here .

90% of the anti-igbo posts you saw in social media were coming directly from a social re-engineering project commandeered by

(1) The LEKKI CONCESSION COMPANY LCC(the company that collect tolls at the toll gate) ,

{2} BMC (BOLA TINUBU MEDIA CENTRE) e-rats and trolls.

Like I said I personally know about 5 BMC agents and 2 LCC PR( public relations) agents .

Each of them have over 200 monikers across Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat nairaland etc.

And all they do is get free data , smoke weed and send out harmful intelligence, to sow discord and create panic. They were usually active during state elections in Lagos, (to keep Bat in power)

But this time they were deployed to protect the interests of BAT( TINUBU OWNS THE LEKKI TOLLGATE ).

SO like I said social media na cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Defends N197 To Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj (photo) / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.