Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) (13323 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Oh well.. you think TRP revolves around nairaland only??
Lol.. rest kid..
It shows you don't know Jack about it but joined the bandwagon to spit trash on what you don't have first hand knowledge of..
Baby redpill
Still dodged the question.
How many did you know in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2021
IAmSkinny:

Rollo, Esther, Elon Musk and all SA RPillers on Twitter are Nairalanders.

You keep making ridiculous assertions and assertions and I'm glad I have the time to expose your ignorance
I am not trying to troll o.
But are you serious or joking

grin grin grin grin grin

Redpill come carry una brother o e don dey ment o

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by IAmSkinny: 8:04am On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

I am not trying to troll o.
But are you serious or joking

grin grin grin grin grin

Redpill come carry una brother o e don dey ment o

I've seen your uncouth and abusive responses to the comments of other forum members. I see you're gradually trying to replicate the same with and I won't take it.
Your rantings and abuses won't change anything. Your pains and agony about TRP won't change nothing. All your busted lies didn't change anything, so pains I bring unto you and in pains I shall leave you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2021
IAmSkinny:

I've seen your uncouth and abusive responses to the comments of other forum members. I see you're gradually trying to replicate the same with and I won't take it.
Your rantings and abuses won't change anything. Your pains and agony about TRP won't change nothing. All your busted lies didn't change anything, so pains I bring unto you and in pains I shall leave you.
Where you serious about Elon Musk? Like seriously?

Please stop letting people lie to you o. Don’t be easily deceived by online presence o. I saw in a post where some redpill members where posting top billionaires claiming they divorce their wives and they were redpill.
Redpill and redpillers are many times illusionist and liars. Believe what you find out yourself

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

Baby redpill
Still dodged the question.
How many did you know in Nairaland.

Baby Simp grin grin
Come over to the thread & ask them their relationship status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2021
WildPrimate:

Not a red piller but due to the way you tackle these guys. I might begin to pour out feminist ideologies on this thread. Don't go about condemning a philosophy that has not wrecked havoc like the one you subscribed to.

You should know that if we compared feminism and the Red pill on the scale of harm, the Red pill wouldn't stand a chance.

The floor is yours, fan. You're free to seek the relevance you desire on my thread. Just know I won't engage you and this is my final response to you.

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2021
IAmSkinny:

grin grin grin grin Naso. Protector of the Red Realm; Sensei Skinny the Pain Conjurer. You have more time to waste on Mango's thread? What brought you back after your epiphany? You couldn't keep away?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Baby Simp grin grin
Come over to the thread & ask them their relationship status
Mr Dodger.
Happy Sunday.

Interrogations exposes the redpill weakeness

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

Mr Dodger.
Happy Sunday.

Interrogations exposes the redpill weakeness

Happy Sunday Kid...
Your baseless assumptions can't change anything thou..
Cheers..

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I think lots of gays are here

But I'm not a gay

You just need to constantly fish until you found a woman who is not an alpha widow and can raise your kids in a Godly way ,and If you want to keep her around or not ,that's your problem

REDPILL makes you to understand woman and makes you to recognise damaged women ,not teaching you not to marry a woman

If you want to buy tomatoes ,you won't go to a library ,so look for where woman who don't believe in equality and are not hungry for foods ,bags and clothes and not career minded and find peace of mind

If you keep attracting whores and feminist and broke hungry women ,that's not my problem

MGTOW ,feminist ,single mothers and single fathers only found out very late in their lives that they are lonely and miserable ,so eventually always have opposite sexual partners around (unless you're gay or lesbian)

I only provide food and shelter but not to my
detriment, and my girl is not a needy woman, and she treats me like a Demi-God, stop dating broke woman ,they only Bleep around for little pennies so they can eat and feel among

You can Bleep around as much as you can but your kids growing up seeing you fucking lots of different damaged is enough bad to your kids physho and for single mothers,I pity your kids

A kid growing up with a father guide and a mother empathy and unconditional love is the best moral foundation for any child and if your child don't have that training of a co existed parenthood and turns out really bad ,know that is your faults

If your suppose good wife bleeped up and misbehave beyonded your boundaries,send her parking ,you will know that's not your fault

Don't be miserable and destroy your kids life because of REDPILL , instead embibe your REDPIll knowledge into your your daily life and found a very conservative ,non materialistic woman ,take control of your home ,prepare for the worst and hope for the best

Don't ever hate woman but harvest the good side of them

Hi, kaymicheal852. Thank you for responding, even though I find some responses unnecessarily unrelated to my question, but I'll sort through the answer(s) I need.

You mentioned looking for a kind of woman- so that means you aren't necessarily against women, you just want a particular kind of woman. One who treats you like a god, knows her place, expects you to provide, yet isn't materialistic, is not career-minded, and doesn't believe in equality. You basically liked how the world was before feminism. You like gender roles and you want women to be the way they were. You have a problem with modernity because there's hardly any woman that'll want to submit to you and treat you like a god and just let you be a man, to provide for her. You like, want, etc., a patriarchal world. Right?

I read the Joker's response to you, agreeing with you that kids are the essence of a marriage to you. So that's it? Kids? Redpillers get married for kids? Why? Why do you want kids? What do you need them for? Their importance? Please, respond only as a redpiller. Not generically why people need kids. And let me emphasize this again, why do you need that joining in a marriage to have kids? Shebi you can have kids without marriage. You can do everything you've listed for me without a marriage. You can find a "good," conservative woman that is godly to raise your kids outside of a marriage, so I'm sorry to say you haven't satisfactorily answered the point of a marriage to a redpiller. Why would a redpiller want kids, and why is a marriage necessary for that? Do you believe the same way Skinni do that marriage isn't beneficial to men?

PS: It's kind of funny though why you guys seem to frown upon a wedlock, but do not mind sending a woman packing and 'discarding' her- divorce.

And lastly, I just remembered this.

You said you provide for your woman within your means and she's not needy - since you guys aren't married and she doesn't have any kids for you, I am still going to ask why? Do you get it? Is the relationship to you simply for providing and whatnot, or do you get emotional benefits from it? Why did you approach your woman? Why are you in a relationship? The questions below still stand.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The floor is yours, fan. You're free to seek the relevance you desire on my thread. Just know I won't engage you and this is my final response to you.

Farewell misandrist.

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Happy Sunday Kid...
Your baseless assumptions can't change anything thou..
Cheers..
Neither can dodging prevent the hot coal questions
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hi, kaymicheal852. Thank you for responding, even though I find some responses unnecessarily unrelated to my question, but I'll sort through the answer(s) I need.

You mentioned looking for a kind of woman- so that means you aren't necessarily against women, you just want a particular kind of woman. One who treats you like a god, knows her place, expects you to provide, yet isn't materialistic, is not career-minded, and doesn't believe in equality. You basically liked how the world was before feminism. You like gender roles and you want women to be the way they were. You have a problem with modernity because there's hardly any woman that'll want to submit to you and treat you like a god and just let you be a man, to provide for her. You like, want, etc., a patriarchal world. Right?

I read the Joker's response to you, agreeing with you that kids are the essence of a marriage to you. So that's it? Kids? Redpillers get married for kids? Why? Why do you want kids? What do you need them for? Their importance? Please, respond only as a redpiller. Not generically why people need kids. And let me emphasize this again, why do you need that joining in a marriage to have kids? Shebi you can have kids without marriage. You can do everything you've listed for me without a marriage. You can find a "good," conservative woman that is godly to raise your kids outside of a marriage, so I'm sorry to say you haven't satisfactorily answered the point of a marriage to a redpiller. Why would a redpiller want kids, and why is a marriage necessary for that? Do you believe the same way Skinni do that marriage isn't beneficial to men?

PS: It's kind of funny though why you guys seem to frown upon a wedlock, but do not mind sending a woman packing and 'discarding' her- divorce.

And lastly, I just remembered this.

You said you provide for your woman within your means and she's not needy - since you guys aren't married and she doesn't have any kids for you, I am still going to ask why? Do you get it? Is the relationship to you simply for providing and whatnot, or do you get emotional benefits from it? Why did you approach your woman? Why are you in a relationship? The questions below still stand.
This your questions are hot solid red hot iron.
Just expect them to dodge.

The more they try to answer the questions, the more of a joker they sound. It is very clear deep inside they lack knowledge of what they want, like I have always said. Redpill has no definition nor solutions to problems.
Redpill are only archives to find compilations of problems women can cause a man.

Redpill theory only build mindset against manipulative women. They have no room for good and healthy women, due to this weakness. The next and only way is to declare all women manipulative. But when it gets to their mother, sister and daughter they seem to all of a sudden become silent. Well some are now gathering courage to take the mantle but them never born any online redpill well make him get mind call him mama hoe for real life. Na that day e go enter Nairaland last

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by mayhon(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2021
I will teach my kids redpill. The female inclusive. They need to understand mutual respect, love and growth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2021
mayhon:
I will teach my kids redpill. The female inclusive. They need to understand mutual respect, love and growth.
What a contradiction.
Redpill preach suppression of women and women as second class human being.
Many of you guys are very shallow when it comes to redpill.

In a redpill society. Men are first class citizens and women are relegated to menial jobs, baby mama or house wife in a polygamus settings under the direct control of a man in sense of husband, father or master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Elporo(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:
What a contradiction.

What's your position on Feminism?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Elporo(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin Naso. Protector of the Red Realm; Sensei Skinny the Pain Conjurer. You have more time to waste on Mango's thread? What brought you back after your epiphany? You couldn't keep away?

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by mayhon(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:
What a contradiction.

In a redpill society. Men are first class citizens and women are relegated to menial jobs, baby mama or house wife in a polygamus settings under the direct control of a man in sense of husband, father or master.

I don't know what your idea of redpill is or maybe I'm the one not in the know of what redpill is. What I learnt didn't stopped me from respecting women. It aided me to see through women and their manipulative tendencies which isn't fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
Elporo:

Simple
Feminism and redpill are all shade of the same color. Both starting out or better still sounding great on paper but later degenerate into a nightmare to be overhauled. Feminism first of all the name and the way it sounds sell out the wrong idea.
Hearing the name feminism is somewhat worrisome and rather more like hiding something beneath it. Now saying feminism means equality more now look like facade of women are greater than men. Gender Equality is a much more appropriate and welcoming name to mean equality and not feminism, feminism don't wear such crown

Right now feminism as to many in reality is now a weapon to promote that wrong things, instead of empowering women and fighting for women to become independent and be able to become self dependent. It has now rather become a weapon of gender war and promoting men hatred, they are now more about what men had one wrong rather than what empowering women. Some has taken it full blown to men anti-men and male suppression. it has become a theory of segregation and alienation of the female gender from the male gender.

I see no difference between redpill and feminism. I think their time has come and their struggles is nothing but futility.

Only culture that welcome co-existence, integrations, healthy tolerance and healthy social climes between female and male gender is welcome to the ever growing and changing world. Science and research has helped us to understand that aside biological roles given to us by nature, man and women are equally capable of social, political and economic participation and everyone should be given equal opportunity to prove their worth.

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
mayhon:

I don't know what your idea of redpill is or maybe I'm the one not in the know of what redpill is. What I learnt didn't stopped me from respecting women. It aided me to see through women and their manipulative tendencies which isn't fair.
maybe you should then not operate under the redpill umbrella anymore.
Redpill is "men are first class citizen", there is no other definition. except you don't want to fully accept the truth.

You can't be respectful to women or hold them in same regard as yourself and call yourself a redpill, you're only half baked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Kaymicheal852: 5:12pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=stanliwise post=102194757]
This your questions are hot solid red hot iron.
Just expect them to dodge.

The more they try to answer the questions, the more of a joker they sound. It is very clear deep inside they lack knowledge of what they want, like I have always said. Redpill has no definition nor solutions to problems.
Redpill are only archives to find compilations of problems women can cause a man.

Redpill theory only build mindset against manipulative women. They have no room for good and healthy women, due to this weakness. The next and only way is to declare all women manipulative. But when it gets to their mother, sister and daughter they seem to all of a sudden become silent. Well some are now gathering courage to take the mantle but them never born any online redpill well make him get mind call him mama hoe for real life. Na that day e go enter Nairaland last

Knowledge is only useless until you know how to apply it to your life personally then ,it becomes wisdom.

I have heard about REDPIll long before nairaland ,and I'm not here to nag ,I always say if you can understand woman and their nature ,you won't have problem with them ,and to me ,woman are wonderful creatures

The bad ones are for fun

And the good one for keeps for as long as she wants to stay and won't cross my boundaries

Im realistic and I know only a mom can love unconditionally,

So you expect me not to provide food and shelter for a woman who doesn't even need it ,a woman that do my laundry without asking her ,that clean my home behind my back ,a woman that do most of my cooking ,that open her legs without asking me for a dime ,a woman that works and it's stable financially ,she can provide anything she wants herself but won't even rub it to my face

I know the love is not conditional but she is just absolutely peace of mind ,with REDPILL knowledge I know she can change anytime and I'm equally prepared ,she is a complete asset not a liability

I have been hurt by girls and redpill knowledge let em realize I'm the one that go and date olosho, with mere looking at just talking in few minutes,I can recognise those bad woman and they are taboos for me

My REDPILL coach says he have to move from American to Ukraine just to find a woman that can raise a kids with him so if anybody thinks I should raise kids alone because some redpiller says they will never raise kids with a woman alone on nairaland then you're mistaken

REDPILL makes me to know the truth to avoid mad woman and recognise a good woman and be able to anticipate any woman negative side am I'll always be greatful for that all my place

And If any redpiller says they won't raise kids with a woman then that's their choice and not mine , everybody have Their own unique life so accept the truth (REDPIll) and it will set you free and stop generalising

Iif you have Heard this lot and you're still against REDPIll and let any woman hurt or ruin you then that's your lots ,not mine

And lastly be careful of
Single woman
Career driven woman
Woman from single woman
Divorcee
Feminist
And ladies with body counts

GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

REDPILL IS GOLDEN

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

You're just all about fking propaganda and agenda, agenda, and regurgitating 'brainwashing' talking points. Like a drone. Or mantra.

You are talking about how red pill is this or that to you, and how your mommy is this, and how you've been hurt bla bla bla, well if you extend the same courtesy to others, you'll understand that feminism has saved some, too, and some of us love our parents (siblings and partners), and there are women that have been hurt by bad men... but noooo. You just want to label women "damaged," while expecting them to accept you as a king.

You really have NO moral superiority, NONE WHATSOEVER to tell others to avoid career women and feminists and single mothers and at the same time upholding the choices of redpillers. If a redpiller is free to make his INDIVIDUAL choice without questioning, then others as free to make their individual choices without you criticizing them and calling them simps.

You're as much as a patriarchal pawn as the simps you insult. You both do things for women, although you're doing it indirectly and you've convinced yourself that you're the only sect in the whole world getting things right. And you hate that women are taking charge and being in control, you have no problem with the system because it suits you. Even though it kills you. Patriarchal man that wants a woman that can provide for herself. grin

You think so much that people are misunderstanding and labeling you badly, but you don't think you're wrong for labeling other women? Mtcheew.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Kaymicheal852: 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

Simple
Feminism and redpill are all shade of the same color. Both starting out or better still sounding great on paper but later degenerate into a nightmare to be overhauled. Feminism first of all the name and the way it sounds sell out the wrong idea.
Hearing the name feminism is somewhat worrisome and rather more like hiding something beneath it. Now saying feminism means equality more now look like facade of women are greater than men. Gender Equality is a much more appropriate and welcoming name to mean equality and not feminism, feminism don't wear such crown

Right now feminism as to many in reality is now a weapon to promote that wrong things, instead of empowering women and fighting for women to become independent and be able to become self dependent. It has now rather become a weapon of gender war and promoting men hatred, they are now more about what men had one wrong rather than what empowering women. Some has taken it full blown to men anti-men and male suppression. it has become a theory of segregation and alienation of the female gender from the male gender.

I see no difference between redpill and feminism. I think their time has come and their struggles is nothing but futility.

Only culture that welcome co-existence, integrations, healthy tolerance and healthy social climes between female and male gender is welcome to the ever growing and changing world. Science and research has helped us to understand that aside biological roles given to us by nature, man and women are equally capable of social, political and economic participation and everyone should be given equal opportunity to prove their worth.

You still sound mild feminist and don't understand woman nature yet ,I don't know if you're a man or woman yet right now ,but I advice you to do more deeper research and found out more about woman nature,I will stop argument with you but please do more research,woman are wired naturally not to be the leader (few woman have tried to prove it wrong though) and woman can't take critical deficit decision and any mostly ,anywhere a woman leads mostly ends up in chaos unless she have a man telling her what to do behind her

Any if any man decision is inspired by a woman (emotional being ) then it mostly end in despair

Man are more logical and woman are more emotional

That's why men who preach equality in a relationship end up getting fraustrated by woman

Even if you're dating a saint and you expecting her to make crucial desicion together with her Se will quickly change on you and she will realise she will leave and go get pregnant for a street thug and you're a a perfect nice guy

Woman themselves don't know this ,but they want a man who takes control of their environment then they settle in and feel among and that applies to any field along

If you ever want to make anything successful,for example ( a business) then let a descipline no nonsense man that won't do anything romantically with any female staff and hire lots of female staff ,and few make staff ,you will be amazed by your business success but do the reverse and see your business faces lots of controversies

I won't say more than this

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I will advise you to be stone hearted like your fellow redpill members and sit on the so called “truth”.
You can’t be a redpill man and allow a woman work and be independent. It doesn’t work that way.
Women must be relegated to menial jobs and stand under the direct command of a male head.
If a woman is allowed to work and become self empower, it is very disturbing to a redpill and that can’t happen.

I rest my case

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

If we go through the threads on this Nairaland and between you people and us, you'll see that you have more women problems than we do men and we come to share here.

grin grin We're all assets to our mens, too, and they cherish and value us. The same way you 'other' the rest of women, is the same way we 'other' men too and give our babes our best selves and peace of mind.

And we have reasons for being in the relationships- love, care, sharing intimacy and future and dreams, and if we want kids, a bonding and draining but fulfilling thing to jointly do, raising them to be functional humans that contribute to the society.

None of you that I've asked on this thread could answer me these. You're a cause without no cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

You still sound mild feminist and don't understand woman nature yet ,I don't know if you're a man or woman yet right now ,but I advice you to do more deeper research and found out more about woman nature,I will stop argument with you but please do more research,woman are wired naturally not to be the leader (few woman have tried to prove it wrong though) and woman can't take critical deficit decision and any mostly ,anywhere a woman leads mostly ends up in chaos unless she have a man telling her what to do behind her

Any if any man decision is inspired by a woman (emotional being ) then it mostly end in despair

That's why men who preach equality in a relationship end up getting fraustrated by woman

Even if you're dating a saint and you expecting her to make crucial desicion together with her Se will quickly change on you and she will realise she will leave and go get pregnant for a street thug and you're a a perfect nice guy

Woman themselves don't know this ,but they want a man who takes control of their environment then they settle in and feel among and that applies to any field along

If you ever want to make anything successful,for example ( a business) then let a descipline no nonsense man that won't do anything romantically with any female staff and hire lots of female staff ,and few make staff ,you will be amazed by your business success but do the reverse and see your business faces lots of controversies

I think fear of women has clouded your thought, you sound more afraid of this female gender and the way you speak of alienating anything from that gender smell all over your post. it is very clean and clear cut.

And all the garbage of women think emotionally and men logically are nothing but a total bag of vain claims. Can you point me any credible research paper to back up this claims. I am daring you.

One thing I never like about the redpill theory I read is that majority of your theory are spread through words of mouth and zombie cliche.
e.g
woman can’t make critical thinking
accept the hard truth

About workplace discipline you talked about, I think immorality is in excesses in our community because we are placing keys of morality on the female hands. Why men not be a participant also? why should men not also take issues of morality likely and prevent adultery and fornication just like we preach to female. Female 80% actually cheat using males? are males natural deformed or devoid of self control?

why has redpill so much devalue and victimize the male gender so much. How did we become the endangered species, why would a women be naturally redpill aware and not male? Why do I need the online redpill theory to become a man?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

Prove that women are emotional and men are logical by flooring me on my own thread with your response to MY critical questions. Go on and do it. And back up your talks with evidences. Women are this, that. Research this, that. Yet you haven't posted any research link...

Research to a redpiller is go read other redpillers. *rolls eyes*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by mayhon(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

maybe you should then not operate under the redpill umbrella anymore.
Redpill is "men are first class citizen", there is no other definition. except you don't want to fully accept the truth.

You can't be respectful to women or hold them in same regard as yourself and call yourself a redpill, you're only half baked.

Yes. I don't accept all. Especially the one you have painted. Most redpill followers complain about jobless broke women who doesn't contribute to relationships. Not threatened by successful women, they abhor unsuccessful ones.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On May 30, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Kaymicheal852: 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

I will advise you to be stone hearted like your fellow redpill members and sit on the so called “truth”.
You can’t be a redpill man and allow a woman work and be independent. It doesn’t work that way.
Women must be relegated to menial jobs and stand under the direct command of a male head.
If a woman is allowed to work and become self empower, it is very disturbing to a redpill and that can’t happen.

I rest my case

So is there a redpill book or law or something else that says all those garbage ,the truth is most supposed redpiller on nairaland don't know anything about REDPIll and just hearing it on nairaland for the first time

Since like me ,you still want a child from a woman ,you will always be involved with them ,I think the wiser thing to do is to Bleep around until you find one that you think is good enough to be your baby mummy,and whether you want her around or not ,it's now depend on your choice

I have just found my baby mummy for now and I want my baby mummy to be around and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that

Whenever we have to do anything on our house electricity Meter ,all my flatmates are older woman but will still call me young man ,to come and fix it ,later they will be claiming equality bullshit ,but met it comes to any difficult or physically tough task or anyehere big guts is needed ,they will be looking for a man around or looking for their pussy to save them just because they are woman

If the man in their life is an emotional man is a coward and doesn't have guts and can't stand up for them or bully there way out of situations ( mostly nice guys who wants to please everybody ) they'll leave him for some jack of a man who will be beating them with blow ,slaps
and dick regularly and later claim all man are bad when their lives are almost ruined

Woman like to be with men who have edges over other men ,and can control and correct them anytime they want to Bleep up ,let me stop me ,most people won't even understand no matter how much I define it for them

Take your REDPIll regularly and don't ever let any woman ruin you

REDPILL don't say you should not have kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
mayhon:

Yes. I don't accept all. Especially the one you have painted. Most redpill followers complain about jobless broke women who doesn't contribute to relationships. Not threatened by successful women, they abhor unsuccessful ones.

Lmao. It's like you, you're just learning. Are you seeing the redpillers on this thread talking about not wanting a career-minded woman, a woman they can provide for, a woman that wouldn't challenge them and will treat them like a god, is conservative and all sorts...

Read this thread and be honest with yourself that they aren't threatened by successful women.

They are patriarchal men - what exactly do they want women to contribute? Finance? Emotions? Youthfulness? Brains?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.