Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) (13315 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

So is there a redpill book or law or something else that says all those garbage ,the truth is most supposed redpiller on nairaland don't know anything about REDPIll and just hearing it on nairaland for the first time

Since like me ,you still want a child from a woman ,you will always be involved with them ,I think the wiser thing to do is to Bleep around until you find one that you think is good enough to be your baby mummy,and whether you want her around or not ,it's now depend on your choice

I have just found my baby mummy for now and I want my baby mummy to be around and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that

Whenever we have to do anything on our house electricity Meter ,all my flatmates are older woman but will still call me young man ,to come and fix it ,later they will be claiming equality bullshit ,but met it comes to any difficult or physically tough task or anyehere big guts is needed ,they will be looking for a man around or looking for their pussy to save them just because they are woman

If the man in their life is an emotional man is a coward and doesn't have guts and can't stand up for them or bully there way out of situations ( mostly nice guys who wants to please everybody ) they'll leave him for some jack of a man who will be beating them with blow ,slaps
and dick regularly and later claim all man are bad when their lives are almost ruined

Woman like to be with men who have edges over other men ,and can control and correct them anytime they want to Bleep up ,let me stop me ,most people won't even understand no matter how much I define it for them

Take your REDPIll regularly and don't ever let any woman ruin you

REDPILL don't say you should not have kids

You want to make a baby mama out of a woman, but you want other men to avoid a baby mama? Lol. Is a woman free to do all these too?

Nobody SHOULD have a problem with it, except you're having a problem with other women and what they do. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

So is there a redpill book or law or something else that says all those garbage ,the truth is most supposed redpiller on nairaland don't know anything about REDPIll and just hearing it on nairaland for the first time

Since like me ,you still want a child from a woman ,you will always be involved with them ,I think the wiser thing to do is to Bleep around until you find one that you think is good enough to be your baby mummy,and whether you want her around or not ,it's now depend on your choice

I have just found my baby mummy for now and I want my baby mummy to be around and I don't think anyone should have any problem with that

Whenever we have to do anything on our house electricity Meter ,all my flatmates are older woman but will still call me young man ,to come and fix it ,later they will be claiming equality bullshit ,but met it comes to any difficult or physically tough task or anyehere big guts is needed ,they will be looking for a man around or looking for their pussy to save them just because they are woman

If the man in their life is an emotional man is a coward and doesn't have guts and can't stand up for them or bully there way out of situations ( mostly nice guys who wants to please everybody ) they'll leave him for some jack of a man who will be beating them with blow ,slaps
and dick regularly and later claim all man are bad when their lives are almost ruined

Woman like to be with men who have edges over other men ,and can control and correct them anytime they want to Bleep up ,let me stop me ,most people won't even understand no matter how much I define it for them

Take your REDPIll regularly and don't ever let any woman ruin you

REDPILL don't say you should not have kids

There is something you're getting wrong.
you fail to not decode that gender wars are propagated by girls also, words like:
"are you not a man?"
"why are behaving like a woman?"
"Come and do this and that are you not man?"
"stop behaving like a woman"

Sexism can be propagated by anyone and even female are also among the biggest culprit, many female especially in the sub-saharan part of africa are major proponent of female as a second class citizen. some women would rather die in the hand of violent man than become independent.

So NO NO NO NO!!, Repill aren't the culprit alone, sexism is sexism and it has no gender, feminism is another giant participant of the segregation theory and games.

But just because I don't see women as second class citizen does not make me a push over or entertain the opposite view. Life is a spectrum of color but in a gender war there is no middle side, you either stay in the extreme sides, so I don't blame you when you try to go extra mile to give a women a bad name to hang her. It is only an act of war

But men like me don't play gender wars, I don't live by hard doctrine so that one crazy girl somewhere would see me as a real man neither do I bend to any crazy herder rules by some men who care not about me but are rather looking for pawn against women created thousands of years ago existing in billions.

Life is not a shade of black and white. it is a spectrum of color but how can i paint this picture when you're color blind?
You're a man of white and black, I wear the purple color but you may seem them as black. it's fine too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Kaymicheal852: 8:00pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:

There is something you're getting wrong.
you fail to not decode that gender wars are propagated by girls also, words like:
"are you not a man?"
"why are behaving like a woman?"
"Come and do this and that are you not man?"
"stop behaving like a woman"

Sexism can be propagated by anyone and even female are also among the biggest culprit, many female especially in the sub-saharan part of africa are major proponent of female as a second class citizen. some women would rather die in the hand of violent man than become independent.

So NO NO NO NO!!, Repill aren't the culprit alone, sexism is sexism and it has no gender, feminism is another giant participant of the segregation theory and games.

But just because I don't see women as second class citizen does not make me a push over or entertain the opposite view. Life is a spectrum of color but in a gender war there is no middle side, you either stay in the extreme sides, so I don't blame you when you try to go extra mile to give a women a bad name to hang her. It is only an act of war

But men like me don't play gender wars, I don't live by hard doctrine so that one crazy girl somewhere would see me as a real man neither do I bend to any crazy herder rules by some men who care not about me but are rather looking for pawn against women created thousands of years ago existing in billions.

Life is not a shade of black and white. it is a spectrum of color but how can i paint this picture when you're color blind?
You're a man of white and black, I wear the purple color but you may seem them as black. it's fine too

Life is like a coin

It have the head and the tail

But wise people stay on the edge

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Joker09(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=102201967][/quote]

*single mothers
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Redpill is a theory of penny wise pounds foolish.
Always looking out forward but no looking at it from the top(the big picture)

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you're a guy out there really confused about how socially awkward things are and need to get better at it. You most likely need the help of a counselor, if not there are a lot of book to read and here are things you need to concentration on, find books on

Social intelligence - This means how to read people behavior and make accurate inference, this would help you to understand how to react to event and how to interpret healthy and disrespectful social settings

self-appreciation and confidence - Most social problems happen because many people lack respect for themselves and likewise don't ask for same respect for people e.g way you dress, how you allow people address you, what you take from people and how you treat others

Communication: This topic is very complicated, most people face alot of problem in social settings since they lack the skill to communicate how they want to be perceived and also on the other end, some people can't easily understand common social signal. Its a complicated topic.

Self control and maturity: This is very important, many guys this days lack self control of how to act, speak or react to social situation, they either spoil the situation or delay things for too long.
On the maturity angle, alot of guys are just very immature, they lack proper timing and experience to handle common situation either by under reacting or over reacting.

The game: you need to understand common tricks people used in social settings to manipulate others. Unlike redpill you are not all out to play them but to understand them incase you're in a situation people try to use them on you. you can spot them and act appropratiely or play if you have to. But games remain games and if avoided you loose nothing. but a knowledge of them is not a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by FreeSpirited: 4:17am On Jun 03, 2021
stanliwise:

Men are leaders of their home no doubt does not equal men supreme to women. That idea is only born out extremism.
There is no credible research to back that claim if there is reference me. Well redpill aren’t good with research
Bull-crap. How does this make sense to you. Well I no get ur time I've see your trail of poo all over the place. You are irredeemable actually. Brother Feminist

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by FreeSpirited: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hmm. A redpiller in a relationship. Interesting. So you choose to give commitment to a woman? Why? What are the benefits in it for you? Or why really are you in a relationship as a redpiller? What's a relationship to you and what are the things you provide, if you don't mind me asking? Do you absolutely have to provide? Could you not just live perfectly okay as a single man? What I'm saying is, ... are you getting something from the relationship that you won't get being single?

smiley I trust you won't get mad or take anything personal (with me), as you seem reasonable. You're not obligated to answer me, and I mean no harm.
You've been asking this foolish question from page one and u ain't tired. Even feminist with hatred for men still someway have relationship with same guys they bleat about, and I never read u ask why they got into relationship. While many more of them still seek marriage for reason best known to them with some sort of personal expectations. Stop asking stupid question.
Marriage as we know it is an institution that is socially and culturally constructed as a truth and model for cohabitation at adulthood, even when u don't want anything to do with it, it's deeply institutionalised with social shame and ridicule for whoever is against it at adulthood.
Is it that you don't know people get into marriage for various reasons that are not congruent with traditional reason for marriage?
In Nigeria, a redpiller can get married as there are still incentive for marriage if we follow strictly traditional marital values and expectation. In the same vein, redpillers in Nigeria are warned and given the pros and cons for them when they marry in Nigerian context, so they are armed for the worst case scenario as well as being wary of those leeches and women unfit for marriage. getting into marriage blindly with mainstream expectations is a suicide mission.
But in Western world their context is quite slopy and different from ours. Reason an average American are single mama and single dad who doesn't want to get married. In that case, redpill knowledge with respect to their crazy marriage culture is golden- for self preservation- for any sensible man nursing the idea of some fairytale marital bliss over there. Exceptions over there isn't the rule.
..Hope u will save us of your cynical question this time

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Bull-crap. How does this make sense to you. Well I no get ur time I've see your trail of poo all over the place. You are irredeemable actually. Brother Feminist
Insult don’t work with me.
So because I am not a redpill then I am feminist?
To you everything is about 1 and 0.

You can pretend to be intelligent atleast
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You've been asking this foolish question from page one and u ain't tired. Even feminist with hatred for men still someway have relationship with same guys they bleat about, and I never read u ask why they got into relationship. While many more of them still seek marriage for reason best known to them with some sort of personal expectations. Stop asking stupid question.
Marriage as we know it is an institution that is socially and culturally constructed as a truth and model for cohabitation at adulthood, even when u don't want anything to do with it, it's deeply institutionalised with social shame and ridicule for whoever is against it at adulthood.
Is it that you don't know people get into marriage for various reasons that are not congruent with traditional reason for marriage?
In Nigeria, a redpiller can get married as there are still incentive for marriage if we follow strictly traditional marital values and expectation. In the same vein, redpillers in Nigeria are warned and given the pros and cons for them when they marry in Nigerian context, so they are armed for the worst case scenario as well as being wary of those leeches and women unfit for marriage. getting into marriage blindly with mainstream expectations is a suicide mission.
But in Western world their context is quite slopy and different from ours. Reason an average American are single mama and single dad who doesn't want to get married. In that case, redpill knowledge with respect to their crazy marriage culture is golden- for self preservation- for any sensible man nursing the idea of some fairytale marital bliss over there. Exceptions over there isn't the rule.
..Hope u will save us of your cynical question this time

Awwww. Foolish question? LMAOOOOOOOO. Who are you sef? You get issue with me? Abi this touched a nerve, as you seem to be one of those redpillers looking for a wife on the Internet? Don't answer me. I don't really care. I shouldn't have read your response because of your first line but for the fact I'm actually looking for a sensible and satisfying explanation to my question, lemme see... I wouldn't hold my breath for you doing that effectively, though.

When you see a feminist that hates marriage and still want it, you can take it up with her. In fact you people have been taking that shit up with feminists, saying, they chop patriarchy's dick behind bla bla bla. And when you find a feminist willingly to engage you on her "hypocritical" act, go ahead and grill her. I am not holding a gun to anybody's head to contribute on my thread; if my posts annoy you, that's your headache. And my "offensive nitpickiness" is my headache. Are we clear?

Lmao. Every single thing we meet on earth is socially inherited (sociology wise). Humans create culture, and if you stand firm and kick against some of them, heaven will not fall. Basic sociology tells us that culture is continually changing and accumulating. Gone are the days when we see having thousands of kids as a gateway to riches, so what I'm trying to say is that you can criticize and change social institutions and beliefs. In addition to that, I do not [personally] believe marriage is a cage, and because of that, it's a choice for me, and I can make it a useful thing. It'll also be a source of emotional benefits...and many more. A place to share and give all totally away. Complete unclothedness. If you're supporting a cause, you have the responsibility to check your belief systems and quality of thinking... The reasons why I'll get married always come and go to me. Today, I'm certain, tomorrow, it seems like I've found something to counter it, and that is why it is not on my mind at all, why I'm neither married or eagerly looking forward to it and I don't say definitive things about it.

All these as opposed to redpillers who claim marriage is bad, say they never gain anything from it and YET are married or are hoping to marry, and I'm simply asking WHY. They won't even tell you HOW to make it better. Are you telling me now that they are doing it as a function of societal conditioning and expectation? I can accept that, it's totally understandable as I've kinda figured it out. They are simply following what some long dead ass ancestors stipulated. Go to school, learn, marry, have kids and such. aM i GeTtiNg It? If there's any personal expectations, as you've said, that's what I wanna know. Simple. If anybody wants to share that, fine. I've told you for me, IF I'll get married, it'll be because of Love, security, the permance for something fulfilling, because I believe the human nature desire that as designed by God. We're made for connection. But these group of people say they're NOT emotional and don't do love, it's business to them, and do not even wanna talk about means to make it better.

Feminists engage in critical analysis and apply this to the marriage institution, some suggest a complete change of it and some differentiate between a good marriage and a bad marriage. So when the average feminist is speaking on marriage, it is with the knowledge that good, healthy equal marriages are exceptions. Redpillers do not engage in all of these, as IAmSkinny said, that he (they), are not interested in changing anything. They believe the society is fundamentally bad and are simply trying to "detach", be selfish. But both radical and liberal feminists are interested in changing the society- a total overhaul, either through separationism or policies. And keep in mind, there are feminists who believe as well there's nothing good about the society and men and they stick to their personal conviction and are either married to other women or marriageless. How many of you MRAs can accept gay men to show your seriousness about shunning marriage and the society? How many of you are against hetero-normativity?

So I deviated saying all of that. Now back to redpillers' reasons for getting married. Even if you tell me they are getting married for the social benefits and social standing/status, I can accept that and you'll have to agree with me then that there are socially constructed benefits to marriage and a redpiller engaging in that would be ironic, why? They are no more living in the Matrix (of society) and have spat the blue pill out. Yes, as you said, there's shame and such attached to not being married, etc. SO if a redpiller is getting married because he doesn't want that societal sanction, that'll will be errrrrr very conformist of him, don't ya think?

Or you're saying they're getting married for "untraditional" reasons? Then tell me and shame me. I'm doing all these simply because of redpillers numerous claims. They've woken up, they are not under manipulation, bla bla bla. Nope. I don't know, to answer your question. That's why I'm asking for the "untraditional" reasons of marriage to a redpiller. Should it be hard? One guy told me kids and another sex - those are very traditional reasons sha. If you or anybody else is up for telling me the "unusual" and unconventional reasons for marriage to a REDPILLER, I'm willing to listen. I am not interested in the response of the populace. Nope. I'm focusing on a demography.

And really NOTE this again, yes, I know it is a personal question. And I'm agreeing with that. I KNOW. Fact is, I'm not using a charm to control anybody, even if it seems I'm being demanding lol. But really it is only the person that wants to answer me GENUINELY that should respond. And I perfectly understand that YOU'RE AT LIBERTY TO CHOOSE NOT TO ENGAGE ME. But I'll make my conclusions about nobody taking me up, lol.

If a redpiller (that especially believe marriages aren't beneficial) wants to get married for personal reasons, I'll still like to know what they are. Is marriage completely necessary for what they want? At least, I've made my own stance known.

I love how you smoothly capitulated back to traditional values. Guyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm coming, let me laugh. *five minutes later...* I'm reading and responding oh. I type as I think or would talk in real life. Ehen. But shebi I said it. Now you're saying if we follow traditional values and expectations ... there'll be benefits, so your problems are with modernity and the free access and independence it gave women (as I said to Michael up there). If you have a providing man and a virginal woman (traditional archetype), marriage go benefit man, abiiii? Thank you! I'm not going to delete all these though as I just noticed you used "incentive." That's a word that is very loose and open. Any way, I'm tired of typing already.

What are the incentive for marriage to a redpiller in Nigeria? What are the pros you guys are given for marriage in Nigeria? THIS IS MY CONCERN. THIS IS MY CONCERN. THIS IS MY CONCERN. Jexus fucking Christe. Do you people not get it? Ughhhhh.

If you're discarding mainstream expectations for marriage, what is the point of going into marriage for you as a redpiller? O ga ooooooooooooooooo. What do you want in marriage? Simple as ABC!!!!!!!!!

Tell me the pros and be done with this. Fúck. Are there ANY pros? Is there an advantage? WHAT is it?

And thank you for admitting that Nigerian relationships with Nigerian girls are still more stable, has "incentives" and are not as crazy as compared to Western marriages and relationships on a downward slope. That's just you admitting that we still normal pass dem, and feminism never too scatter our head. I hope you won't come and claim relationship with white girls are better than ours tomorrow? It is agreed now that relationships over there are completely not beneficial and will lead to ruin, there's zero love, unrealistic expectation of bliss, marital happiness is a sham. As a rule. Got it.

No, my nigga. My questions won't stop until someone answers logically and clearly without using blanket words and sweeping terms and tongue twisters.

Have a lovely day, sir.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
@FreeSpirited

Let's make this simpler again. Another way.

Are you a redpiller?

If you are a redpiller, do you want to get married?

If you want to get married, why would you? Can you tell me the reasons why you'll be interested in a marriage?

(Is a marriage necessary for you achieving those reasons?)

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by FreeSpirited: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
@FreeSpirited

Let's make this simpler again. Another way.

Are you a redpiller?

If you are a redpiller, do you want to get married?

If you want to get married, why would you? Can you tell me the reasons why you'll be interested in a marriage?

(US a marriage necessary for you achieving those reasons?)
Do you have comprehension problem? Go back to my last mention of you....and read it gently, line by line. All questions are answered there

3 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Do you have comprehension problem? Go back to my last mention of you....and read it gently, line by line. All questions are answered there

Maybe I do. Because I don't see where you mentioned any ONE benefit of marriage. You mentioned incentive, personal expectations and pros. What are those? undecided You used very vague words that don't mean anything.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Are they getting married for social conformity?? ?? You can't answer it personally? Aren't you interested in marriage? What's in it for you? Are you following a traditional value and expectation so you can get the "incentive" for a marriage?

If you're going the traditional route, why then do you talk about untraditional reasons why people get married, as opposed to the mainstream reasons?? ?? ??
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
All these alfa meils sef. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by FreeSpirited: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are they getting married for social conformity?? ?? You can't answer it personally? Aren't you interested in marriage? What's in it for you? Are you following a traditional value and expectation so you can get the "incentive" for a marriage?

If you're going the traditional route, why then do you talk about untraditional reasons why people get married, as opposed to the mainstream reasons?? ?? ??
You are a typical woman in ur argumentative style and rationalizions that border around gender, marriage and whatnot...
in Redpill parlance, hoping for an argument with clarity without back and forth rigmarole is almost impossible with most women...and you are exhibiting that trait to the fullest... ideally I shouldn't engage further..cos it's a rabbit hole
But let me indulge you for your seemingly genuine concern to get into the psyche of a redpiller..lol..though I know it's Lori iro..na lie.
The reason for marriage is wide and in a spectrum...I think that's a given that shouldn't be belaboured. And every individual is different, with varying worldviews and expectations.
To ur question:
1. Yes people can get married for social conformity. That's simple to grasp considering social and family bond that exist in Nigeria where family and social influence have large say on you, plus its attendant implications in many cases when u go against the norm.
2. Redpillers may also want to marry cos this is Nigeria, not as westernized and feminised like Europe and America. And among the pool of ladies, a man can still be methodical and rigourous enough to get a woman with strong traditional values for marriage. A woman without that value will easily crumble a marriage and make it hell. Most feminists are bad for the stability of marriage. it's simple.
3 A redpiller with his knowledge of woman psychology and her hypergamous tendency can easily play to the rules and bail out before the woman makes a mess of his life, it's like some informed gamble where you know the game before u are played. Unlike in Western world where a slut of a wife can call a cop on you and destroy all you've worked for in a twinkle due to a capricious moment of emotional or hormonal imbalance.
4. Redpillers may get married in Nigeria just for the marriage tag...and be not ready to take the usual bullshit women throw at their naive husband......
5. Personally, I'm not convinced yet abt marriage, but I know one day I should marry, cos all my family and friend expect it. So I'm extremely picky, and sensitive with ladies I meet. I've not even met one single lady in my entire life that have made me fantasize marriage..not yet..I'm in my 30s notwithstanding and it doesn't bother me.
.6...Some redpiller may also get married in Nigeria cos redpill also embody and teaches the act of masculinity which instills frame and makes a man more attractive and easier to submit to. But in the event when mutual respect is lost, or can't be sustained, redpill doesn't teach swallowing bullshit. Just bail out. That is easier in Nigeria as well and u can come out unscathed.
I believe even a kindargaten pupil should understand this. Ire o. Tell me u wish to marry a redpiller. Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are a typical woman in ur argumentative style and rationalizions that borders around gender, marriage and whatnot...
in Redpill parlance, hoping for an argument with clarity without back and forth rigmarole is almost impossible with most women...and you are exhibiting that trait to the fullest... ideally I shouldn't engage further..cos it's a rabbit hole
But let me indulge you for your seemingly genuine concern to get into the psyche of a redpiller..lol..though I know it's Lori iro..na lie.
The reason for marriage is wide and in a spectrum...I think that's a given that shouldn't be belaboured. And every individual is different, with varying worldviews.
To ur question:
1. Yes people can get married for social conformity. That's simple to grasp considering social and family bond that exist in Nigeria where family and social influence have large say on you, plus it's attendant implications in many cases when u go against the norm.
2. Redpillers may also want to marry cos this is Nigeria, not as westernized and feminised like Europe and America. And among the pool of ladies, a man can still be methodical and rigourous enough to get a woman with strong traditional values for marriage. A woman without that value will easily crumble a marriage and make it hell. Most feminist are bad for the stability of marriage.. it's simple.
3 A redpiller with his knowledge of woman psychology and her hypergamous tendency can easily play to the rules and bail out before the woman make a mess of his life, it's like some informed gamble where you know the game before u are played . Unlike in Western world where a slut of a wife can call a police on you and destroy all you've worked for in a twinkle just for a capricious moment of emotional or hormonal imbalance.
4. Redpillers may get married in Nigeria just for the marriage tag...and be not ready to take the usual bullshit women throw at their naive husband......
5. Personally, I'm not convinced yet abt marriage, but I know one day I should marry, cos all my family and friend expect it. So I'm extremely picky, and sensitive with ladies I meet. I've not even met one single lady in my entire life that have made me fantasize marriage..not yet..I'm in my 30s notwithstanding and it doesn't bother me.
.6...Some redpiller may also get married in Nigeria cos redpill also embody and teaches the act of masculinity which instill frame and makes a man more attractive and easier to submit to. But in the event when mutual respect is lost, or can't be sustained, redpill doesn't teach swallowing bullshit. Just bail out. That is easier in Nigeria as well and u can come out unscathed.
I believe even a kindargaten pupil should understand this. Ire o. Tell me u wish to marry a redpiller. Lol

Now you're talking. I give no two shits about your jokes or what you think of women. Please, keep the condescending attitude up.

I'll get back to reading this. Argumentative rabbit hole bla bla bla when y'all could have just gone straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by budaatum: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa, You are going to have to put this in a thread I can respond to. Though, know that I do not look favourable on unfounded conspiracies, as they can be weaved into a web even where there are no spiders.

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Amuochicha(f): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men

2 Likes

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The reason for marriage is wide and in a spectrum...I think that's a given that shouldn't be belaboured. And every individual is different, with varying worldviews and expectations.
To ur question:
1. Yes people can get married for social conformity.
And that would include redpillers? So they can be conformists as well, as other people in the society.

2. Redpillers may also want to marry cos this is Nigeria, not as westernized and feminised like Europe and America. And among the pool of ladies, a man can still be methodical and rigourous enough to get a woman with strong traditional values for marriage. A woman without that value will easily crumble a marriage and make it hell. Most feminists are bad for the stability of marriage. it's simple.

See, you all are so fond of this. You cannot respond purely positively without punctuating on bad women and this and this. It's like things you say are never complete without slipping in shits. Sighs. 'A redpiller wants to marry 'cos this is Nigeria; I want to marry 'cos this is America; I want to work 'cos this is London.' I get that you're pointing out the conditions of these places that make marriage (and working) favorable, but that's about all you've said here. Redpill teach you the woman to choose, the woman to avoid, how to choose her and how to play the game - for marriage or relationship. Why that marriage or relationship? What is the marriage or relationship? What is it for, other than for social conformity?
You eat to stay alive; you work to make a living, you marry to...? A traditional woman for a traditional marriage are just kinds of decisions in a way. You are making those decisions so that marriage can last - so what is the point of that marriage? What purpose is it fulfilling? A modernized, feminized or exploitative marriage are just symptoms or characteristics of a marriage. They do not say what the marriage is. Why does a redpiller want to live with an adult woman he'll provide for for the rest of his life, or for as long as she respects him?

3 A redpiller with his knowledge of woman psychology and her hypergamous tendency can easily play to the rules and bail out before the woman makes a mess of his life, it's like some informed gamble where you know the game before u are played. Unlike in Western world where a slut of a wife can call a cop on you and destroy all you've worked for in a twinkle due to a capricious moment of emotional or hormonal imbalance.

What is the point of the game? Why do you have to play it at all and not just shun it all together? You're still explaining how a redpiller can avoid manipulation, not why he's in the game. You're explaining how he can manoeuver, and how the redpill can help and protect him. That's what you're saying, right? I know. WHY is he or would want to be joined to a woman before he begin to protect his assets and sanity with redpill from anti-men laws? I think I'll drop this after this response, because you'll only come back with a woman is this and that when you're the one being the logically imbalanced one here. And I think answering me will give you guys one hell of a headache. Why? The complexity of human nature and the relationship between males and females. By God, by evolution, by socialization and whatever. Our relationships are so intricate because... we need one another and will always be attracted to one another and we cannot explain it or do anything about it no matter what "safeguarding" ideology we subscribe to. The basic attraction, etc., are natural and inherent. I have even seen you posts about attraction and liking ladies, or that you haven't seen one that excites you enough...that's just what I needed you to reply. The redpill can help you navigate life or or claim to help you understand women, but it won't change the bedrock... It must be painful to admit that.

See again. With the bullshit women give naive husband. So as a redpiller, you don't want bullshit from a bullshit woman and you don't want to be a man that takes bullshit --- Why exactly do you want all these, lmao? Why do you need to be masculine to be a high value guy that is on the high rating of women? Why do you need a good woman?

These are 'basic' general wants, my frend. People want the best from all things. But for you guys that claim not to want anything to do with love, women, emotions, I'm curious about why you now want these things. I don't care if you don't like a feminist or a prostitute, the fact that you want some woman at all (whatever your standards are) is proof that you ain't that different. For people who believe AWALT ... Why do you care about submission? And you're mentioning mutual respect. Lmao. Why? Why? Why? Why? You like to be desired, and wanted and admired and...? You can't answer these without attaching their sentimental values and societally associated and normalized conceptualizations to them. You can't.

Infact, I'll go to the extreme end and claim that NO HUMAN can be fully and truly logical unless It's a nonhuman. It is only a nonhuman or an alien or something that judge unbiasedly the things we do. And then when a nonhuman does that, they are bound to reach a conclusion that wouldn't even be acceptable, because their standards would be nonhuman from a nonhuman perspective.

Iwo, na, ire, o. Giving me redpill lessons and what it does. Yes, of course. A kindergarten pupil would understand a kindergarten response, but imagine the knowledge gap between them and a PhD holder. "Why does a redpiller marry?/What is marriage to a redpiller?" "How a redpiller can understand marriage, women and get the most from them." On the surface, it would seem you've answered me, when you haven't, and only smart people can spot the difference there. I asked the former and you're saying the latter. You will not make me seem dumb, nahh, but I understand you. I understand what you're saying and more, trust me, but you're not on my wavelength. Have a nice life.
.6...Some redpiller may also get married in Nigeria cos redpill also embody and teaches the act of masculinity which instills frame and makes a man more attractive and easier to submit to. But in the event when mutual respect is lost, or can't be sustained, redpill doesn't teach swallowing bullshit. Just bail out. That is easier in Nigeria as well and u can come out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
@FreeSpirited - you've even taken me far off my initial stand. And let me end with this, if you think those reasons you posted are reasons enough for a redpiller to get married, the you cannot claim marriage is all useless. Because you want something from it, you're getting something from marriage and women, for you to want to attract them and keep them and make them submissive and loyal in a traditional setting that benefit you (the way marriages have originally and initially been), then yo cannot say marriage is useless or that it doesn't benefit you.

It does. And it benefitted the men who came before the men who came before the men that came before you.

If equality and rights for women threaten you, if women being free and being autonomous threaten you... that you have to manipulate them... I don't know what to say to you.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by stanliwise(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Redpill is garbage theory.
A white knight seeking revenge.
Filled with negative vibes of the past.

If you want to teach boys how to be better in relationship. Redpill is not the way
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
stanliwise:
Redpill is garbage theory.
A white knight seeking revenge.
Filled with negative vibes of the past.

If you want to teach boys how to be better in relationship. Redpill is not the way
stanliwise:
If you're a guy out there really confused about how socially awkward things are and need to get better at it. You most likely need the help of a counselor, if not there are a lot of book to read and here are things you need to concentration on, find books on

Social intelligence - This means how to read people behavior and make accurate inference, this would help you to understand how to react to event and how to interpret healthy and disrespectful social settings

self-appreciation and confidence - Most social problems happen because many people lack respect for themselves and likewise don't ask for same respect for people e.g way you dress, how you allow people address you, what you take from people and how you treat others

Communication: This topic is very complicated, most people face alot of problem in social settings since they lack the skill to communicate how they want to be perceived and also on the other end, some people can't easily understand common social signal. Its a complicated topic.

Self control and maturity: This is very important, many guys this days lack self control of how to act, speak or react to social situation, they either spoil the situation or delay things for too long.
On the maturity angle, alot of guys are just very immature, they lack proper timing and experience to handle common situation either by under reacting or over reacting.

The game: you need to understand common tricks people used in social settings to manipulate others. Unlike redpill you are not all out to play them but to understand them incase you're in a situation people try to use them on you. you can spot them and act appropratiely or play if you have to. But games remain games and if avoided you loose nothing. but a knowledge of them is not a bad idea

What is this one you're doing on my thread? undecided If you wanna teach them, create a post or something...
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2021
HighK:
Even the daughter is being abused by 15 she already has 3 sexual relationships... What a mess. Her mental issues are only hybernating.

That one just weak me at 13 she has had 3 what of the flings her parents don't know. Then at 18 she will have a body count of 20+ with borehole looking for massive pipe to fill am up because that placed will have been overused by then. I can't even imagine when she's ready to settle how the arena go be.. To raise kids outside Africa na big error undecided

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by ELEGANTSTRIDES(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
IAmSkinny:

Like I said, the redpill does not condemn marriage blatantly like it's some sort of taboo. Just like there are single mothers, single daddies exists too.
I might choose to get married, I might not. But one thing I know is that marriage allows 80% of promiscuous women to eat their cake and have it and still have it. This is exactly what redpill principle is trying to open our eyes to.
Wanna get married? Then vet ruthlessly and discard as appropriate

And it doesn't afford some men that opportunity? Something I dislike is generalisation and turning blind eyes to the evils of some people.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by emmanuel1277: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
@FreeSpirited - you've even taken me far off my initial stand. And let me end with this, if you think those reasons you posted are reasons enough for a redpiller to get married, the you cannot claim marriage is all useless. Because you want something from it, you're getting something from marriage and women, for you to want to attract them and keep them and make them submissive and loyal in a traditional setting that benefit you (the way marriages have originally and initially been), then yo cannot say marriage is useless or that it doesn't benefit you.

It does. And it benefitted the men who came before the men who came before the men that came before you.

If equality and rights for women threaten you, if women being free and being autonomous threaten you... that you have to manipulate them... I don't know what to say to you.
Are you in any way saying makes and females are equal ?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Oyin2212(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=IAmSkinny post=102163040][/quote]
Bro I swear you're wise
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by kkins25(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Spanking, ke? How many kids here that turned out to be bad and criminals and touts did they not correct with spanking? I even know of people who've beaten their kids, after pouring pepper on their backs yet the kids are nothing to write home about today.
I always eager to call people who recommend beating as first options idiotic monkeys.. I'd just keep it to myself.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by kkins25(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Are you in any way saying makes and females are equal ?
is it otherwise?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by kkins25(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
budaatum:
Magnoliaa, You are going to have to put this in a thread I can respond to. Though, know that I do not look favourable on unfounded conspiracies, as they can be weaved into a web even where there are no spiders.

the transgender stuff would be nice discourse.. As for bill gates issues, im stuck where she is.. i understand the impromptu response by science teams was necessary - with regards to the vax- its the financing that bugs me. i recently learned a company - investment company owns a humongous amount of shares in major industries in the west, africa, and some asian countries. I've forgotten the name. oh my lawd, my memory never ceases to fail me.. gwad.

ok. blackrock is the name. i hear their wealth surpasses all countries in the world except few western or/and Asian countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.