Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) (47175 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Invitationn: 11:27pm On May 10, 2021
StrikeBack:
Where is the traffic??
grin grin
I wonder o.
I find ham I no see.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by hansomb: 11:31pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by prophetfire: 11:39pm On May 10, 2021
divinecode101:

This is no war, this is Wike dealing with Ipigs, he knows how to handle those miscreants called ipigs
Dealing with them how? Rather I think it's them that have instilled fear into Wike. Shutting your city because of some miscreants is fear and cowardice on display. The earlier curfew time didnt stop them from killing seven cops few days ago. Abia has their own curfew but the killings continued. So if the miscreants beat the curfew and kill again, he would shut down the city completely. The problem is our poorly trained police and military. The miscreants operate at the fringes, so shutting the main city don't stop them. The killings always take place in locations outside the city, so what was needed was to set up road blocks with well armed police at the borders and along the highways but our useless police is too afraid to man check points. Wike shutting the city is his usual busy body style of administration. Wants to be seeing as tough while actually his style is hollow. I would rather say that the miscreants have successfully instilled fear into the city and the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by prophetfire: 11:42pm On May 10, 2021
Gerrard59:
He enacted a curfew throughout the state using Covid-19 as the reason thereby ruining an already stressed economy surviving the drop in oil prices. The state economy has deteriorated over the past few months (one of the highest in the unemployment rate ranking), now another curfew and worsening insecurity. Add the one-city state nature and you have a desolate state governed by a mentally impaired pot-bellied and frog sounding dude.
. Tell the empty barrel fools that are hailing the dumb governor here.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
why do you keep saying the same words
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2021
Ogadimma
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Brimstone77: 12:24am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:
Wike giving IPOB heat.

grin
ipob giving you hear grin grin
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 1:11am On May 11, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks

Well done, you may want to speak to an agent of Chinmark Group since you already have a collateral.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 1:54am On May 11, 2021
No struggle No gain
But slavery is pain
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by wallrichy: 2:01am On May 11, 2021
The hold up in PH is caused by the Police blockage of all access roads that passes through any of their stations because of the high tension that the stations might be attack by unknown gunmen and not perpetually due to the curfew however, today might be a lot harder cos curfew has been shifted to 7PM to 6AM which makes it very almost impossible especially if you are travelling into PH from a long distance as in Lagos or Boko Haram states inclusive Abuja. It's terrible down here....

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Echara: 2:59am On May 11, 2021
wallrichy:
The hold up in PH is caused by the Police blockage of all access roads that passes through any of their stations because of the high tension that the stations might be attack by unknown gunmen and not perpetually due to the curfew however, today might be a lot harder cos curfew has been shifted to 7PM to 6AM which makes it very almost impossible especially if you are travelling into PH from a long distance as in Lagos or Boko Haram states inclusive Abuja. It's terrible down here....

Curfew is from Tuesday. So the heavy traffic has nothing to do with curfew today.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by rummmy: 3:17am On May 11, 2021
Buhari have finished this country I swear.....
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by PHZADDY1(m): 3:34am On May 11, 2021
BigBrother54321:

I trust Wike. If you want to meet your maker, cross Wike. You people will soon be trending hashtags to free your criminal brothers.

You see the mass of bullets that fell from a truck somewhere in the SE over the weekend? I hear they are actually 10 trucks. Its Nigeria’s gift to SE UGM/Ipob murderers & anarchists and will be ably presented to them by our Security forces with fury.

TATATATATA!!!

Enjoy the meal you have prepared.

imagine,after writing all these rubbish nobody send you...I just say make I quote you make you no commit suicide sha

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:20am On May 11, 2021
I don’t even understand the kind of fly over dey are building every where the hold up is much this tbis
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:48am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:
Wike giving IPOB heat.

grin

we are slavees in our country

we are slavees in our nation
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by iampeterben(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2021
CXLVII:

No war is looming

Just some noise makers whose orientation have been altered by American war films
Okay oh!
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by ezeudo97817: 5:35am On May 11, 2021
as e dey hot
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Ikpongiton: 6:22am On May 11, 2021
CXLVII:
IPOB just making life miserable for people down south
and bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen are making or turning people up north to heaven dwellers. I pity you.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Dumte(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2021
Wike is the man. He is the right man for Aso Rock 2023.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by 24SEVEN: 6:35am On May 11, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Rubbish... Where is the traffic? This one na traffic? They shld come to Lagos and c the real meaning and definition of traffic. By the time dey seatdow for Lagos traffic for 4hr life go tire them.

You people in Lagos are not living, you guys are just existing. If you feel proud that you sit 4hrs in traffic, then your mental condition is beyond terrible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by effido666: 6:58am On May 11, 2021
IPOB giving Wike heat
Golan007:
Wike giving IPOB heat.

grin
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Lomprico2: 7:09am On May 11, 2021
mumu BMCs and zombies, the curfew starts today. there is always traffic because of the flyover constructions all over the state.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by masui(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2021
24SEVEN:

You people in Lagos are not living, you guys are just existing. If you feel proud that you sit 4hrs in traffic, then your mental condition is beyond terrible.

Easy bro. No add to their terrible traffic condition.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Tremple8v: 7:28am On May 11, 2021
People no want chop koboko grin grin
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 11, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The one hiding in army barracks or the one in government House.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2021
Golan007:
Wike giving IPOB heat.

grin

Its PH residents that he is punishing not IPOB, its a miracle you lived this long without a brain.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=ygowon post=101564161]UGM[/quote
UGNM grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.