Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence (51091 Views)

Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by rafcrown(m): 3:35am On May 11, 2021
Everywhere is UNSAFE.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Lama70(m): 3:36am On May 11, 2021
How can that be? A whole Aso Rock?
I pray we will not witness attempted kidnapping or abduction in that place one day.
Pray, where is that safe place again in Nigeria? May God protect us o
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by tit(f): 3:36am On May 11, 2021
Result of including repentant Boko Haram and bandits in the army.
This is just the beginning
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by fashrola(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2021
lexy2014:

So what do we call it?

I just tire.... Once you carry anything that can inflict or cause death to your victim when trespassing into someone's property .... You are "armed"
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by computer0810(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:
Peoples Gazette reported an "armed robbery", which is clearly not true!
U r dumb.....u said it was a lie b4, nw that dey partially admitted it u r still not believing bcoz u chose to be foolishly supporting d useless govt
U stay in ur shallow grave of joblessness while investigative journalists r doing there work reporting what is happening at every corner and angle of Nigeria, so u think d govt will come out clean to admit the real incident, who r u in life to tell if a story is not true, what information can u gather, even Buhari have no information....most of d boko haram and bandits attack may be unknown to even those in aso rock without d online news platform.....govt denying everything is d reason Nigeria is like dis today

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

grin

grin

���
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by juman(m): 5:07am On May 11, 2021
What!

You see.
Strange government.
Very useless and incompetent government.

Its inside that aso rock the terrorists would kill them all one day.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by tfelicityk(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2021
May God continue to protect him...
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Adayi1(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2021
Lie**g officers of the Federal Republic
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by nedekid: 5:58am On May 11, 2021
helinues:
Snake swallowing story

It can't be more than his staffs

That razor gazette should take time.. Armed robbers as in armed with gun in Aso rock?

May we no see fire inside well
The plural of staff is staff. Always see this error on the forum.
Let's take note.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by ensamy(m): 6:02am On May 11, 2021
IPOB in ASO ROCK ? The zoo is finished. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by lexy2014: 6:08am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

How about thief?

If I snatch your phone or pick your pocket, will you call me an armed robber?

I don't no. Pls tell me
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by clarocuzioo(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2021
helinues:
Snake swallowing story

It can't be more than his staffs

That razor gazette should take time.. Armed robbers as in armed with gun in Aso rock?

May we no see fire inside well

So you don't know that arm is not limited to guns?

Knif, matchet , iron rod, stick etc falls into the category of arms.
Chaiii!! Indeed there are a lot of educated illiterates in this country. Little wonder they voted a dullard and disaster like Buhari.

A stupid president is elected by stupid people -IMAM OF PEACE 202O
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Doncyn(f): 6:15am On May 11, 2021
Who cares whether they enter or not ?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Doyou2019: 6:16am On May 11, 2021
blinking001:
They will never succeed Amen
Empty words
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Monday60655(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2021
But Bashir Ahmad said that there was nothing of such incident.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Sisoexcludive: 6:24am On May 11, 2021
Government of lies
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by ddeola: 6:45am On May 11, 2021
Bandits don enter Aso sef?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by smallsmall: 7:16am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:
I think you are confusing yourself. Sadly, any attempt to deconfuse you will only confuse you further so I'll just let you be.

Perhaps try small small to get over your ill-conceived opinion that I am trying justify a government and you will deconfuse yourself instead of confusing yourself by assuming I am doing what I have not done.

Good luck now.

You are not different from Bashir Ahmad, jobless Boys given the job of "Lying and Denying Anything" in sight, for some pittance.
Just make sure you use this time to learn a Skill so that you can be useful to yourself after 2023
when the Drip-Coins stop flowing from Buhari
. grin grin
Weldone, you hear.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by 9japride(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2021
It's really pathetic you still find grown adults here in nairaland believing everything the government says., people without mind of their own. Such individuals are the problem of Nigeria, they willingly collect 2k during elections to vote in incompetent people and also still collect 30k to defend those incompetent people too. Such a shame, the earlier people know that the kind of politics being practice is a politics of lie, deceit and oppression the better prepared one is in voting next time.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by NOwazobia: 7:30am On May 11, 2021
If he confirmed it, then it is true they actually succeeded. So you expected them to tell you the whole truth: it is embarrassing now.

Watch the coming weeks, the actual truth will be revealed.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Finewarriboy: 7:35am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bunch of Confused moda fuckkker
Bashir ahmad says no

Alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration

Still balling and rolling.....

Those pussy asss efcc can not grab my asss
Even if they succeed.....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye I will be free again like a bird
lol... U be low budget yahoo boy na... How much u get ? Abi nor be ur $50 iTunes card u take dey smoke ?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by KingOKON: 7:43am On May 11, 2021
lalasticlala:
Professor Ibrahim Gambari has confirmed that there was an attempt to burgle his residence in Aso Rock according to President Buhari's media aide, Garba Shehu.

Peoples Gazette had reported about an alleged robbery incident in Aso Rock.

Garba Shehu tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1391852714984869888

It is finished.
This government is officially the Guinness book of world records most useless government
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by petermichaels(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2021
It's gradually coming.... The kidnap will soon get to Aso Rock. Rubbish politicians
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by pacespot(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2021
I actually get cringe looking at the face of this man, evil people ruling this country are too many sad
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Enyimbamercedes: 8:09am On May 11, 2021
Lol… just like we substituted Fulani herdsmen for bandits… now we have burglars.

Soon they’ll be no armed robbery again cos they’ll all be called burglars.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Goodness10(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2021
if ASO ROCK Self nor dey safe again. where come dey safe for this country. Pastor Paul have said it all
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by wink2015(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2021
Gambari and his mixed identity.

He claim to be a fulani man at the same time carry yoruba name called Agboola.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Starz825(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2021
Is it not obvious enough to sense that buhari is dead?
Compare this useless government to that of obj and goodluck...
We don't have a head.
Nigeria is on auto- president.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by princetom1(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

See below how it is now being described as a burglary by one single thief. Meanwhile, people have it in their heads that arm robbers stormed Aso Rock!

See also how a supposed armed attack that did happen was not on Aso Rock!

I can't help u since u can't decode how this government works
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Ubanz: 8:52am On May 11, 2021
In your eyes na foolish attempt.
Don't come and tell us that they planted hidden surveillance gadgets.
Waiting for more breaking news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.