Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) (30282 Views)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / President Buhari Set To Commission Post-graduate Centre Built By CBN At ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2021
Gov. Umahi Set To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State is set to commission World Class Medical University.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze said the gigantic project when completed will put an end to medical tourism outside Nigeria by many Nigerians.

Mr Nwaze who said the World Class University which will be commissioned in few weeks will equally attract foreigners to Ebonyi State.

According to him, "This is the result of having a committed, focused and dedicated Governor whose interest is for the betterment of his subordinates."

He said : "This is where we are; a medical university that will end foreign medical adventure by Nigerians and attract foreigners to our own Ebonyi State."

"The David Nweze Umahi’s Medical University is no longer a dream but a reality that will be made manifest in just a few weeks. This is the result of having a committed, focused and dedicated Governor whose interest is for the betterment of his subordinates."

"Governor David Nweze Umahi has written his name in the sand of time."

IGBERE TV gathered that the World Class Medical University when completed will treat renal malfunctions, perform kidney transplant, etc.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1389599/gov-umahi-set-commission-world-class-medical-university-ebonyi-photos/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
College of medicine.

10 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PennywysCares(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
Please when will they open for admission?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ygowon: 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
Biafra will develop more than this once actualized

This is why. https://www.nairaland.com/6548485/question-regions-manage-themselves-after

108 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by helinues: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Gov Dave is really an engineer.. Almost all his projects are standard.

Nice one

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
Enough of this Biafra nonsense please

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Weldone hard working governor

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ygowon: 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Hahahahaha Biafra always giving some people sleepless night since time immemorial

Hahahahaha! Some people will definitely commit suicide when Biafra finally cum or climax

Then, i go dey Ikonso road for owerri dey sip my chilled bottle of beer while some will be somewhere outside Biafra gnashing their teeth hahahaha

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by budusky05(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:

The only reason why you see that small development is because David the governor does not believe in Biafra. That's why he is doing great. Now go to Abia and enugu you will see what your Biafra will really look like

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:

Hahahahaha Biafra always giving some people sleepless night since time immemorial

Hahahahaha! Some people will definitely commit suicide when Biafra finally cums

Then, i go dey Ikonso road for owerri dey sip my chilled bottle of beer while some will be somewhere outside Biafra gnashing their teeth hahahaha
Troll

5 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ygowon: 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
You mean the governors believe in Biafra except Umahi? Dumb argument.
budusky05:

The only reason why you see that small development is because David the governor does not believe in Biafra. That's why he is doing great. Now go to Abia and enugu you will see what your Biafra will really look like

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by ygowon: 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
The thing really pain you. Haha im so happy you are pained. Your pain is my sweetness
PrinceOfLagos:

Troll

3 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
Is there school of nursing there?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by reiddecuti: 2:49am On May 11, 2021
Until him and his family started receiving treatment in the hospital after completion, I don't believe him.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by 10mobile: 4:10am On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
College of medicine.
Don't mind the op.
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by leofab(f): 4:18am On May 11, 2021
Hope this man isn’t taking (secret) loans like Aregbe grin..
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:25am On May 11, 2021
Signature projects...

Obiano gave Anambra airport

Umahi is building college of medicine for the Ndi Ebonyi..

Please where is Ugwuanyi's legacy project in Enugu?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by FreeIgbos: 4:33am On May 11, 2021
God bless Umahi for developing Ebonyi State

12 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by FatherOfJesus: 7:14am On May 11, 2021
Look nice from the pictures
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Sammy07: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
Lol, when Ondo state has something like this few years ago.
Na wa o
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by SocialJustice: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
South East governors releasing legacy projects back to back. Okowa, King of Oil money, nothing to show.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Sammy07: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
leofab:
Hope this man isn’t taking (secret) loans like Aregbe grin..

Obtained from Jaiz bank. Its Islamic loan (Masharabba or so, I've forgotten)
Its a loan without interest sha.
Unlike commercial bank loan where they charge them higher interest
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2021
It seems like they are doing painting competitions there.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by caleboxylic: 8:11am On May 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Signature projects...

Obiano gave Anambra airport

Umahi is building college of medicine for the Ndi Ebonyi..

Please where is Ugwuanyi's legacy project in Enugu?

Ugwuanyi is a fat big that knows nothing about governance and economic development.
I have been trying to fathom why Sullivan punished Enugu with that dunce.
It's a pity. Ozoemena.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2021
Dave umahi is a revelation. I hope Nigeria makes good use of him. I can't believe buhari is the president of a country with people like umahi.

17 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2021
cool.......
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:48am On May 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Does the mention of the name Biafra give you fits

6 Likes

Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by Koryc: 8:49am On May 11, 2021
Good
Re: Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2021
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today / What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.