Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? (4918 Views)

+18: What Would You Like To Eat? Choose 3 Only [Picture] / +18: What Is She Doing? [Picture] / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Dreyton36: 12:32am On May 11, 2021
I'm gonna be posting a story on behalf of a nairalander to save her face , pls give your advise ...

It all started 2017
Met my guy, while I was heading to kaduna
We sat down 2geda, he asked for my phone to place a call
dat was how we started talking
After 7 months we started dating.
He was broke like he had nothing
And at that period he lost someone close to him

So i do assist him finacially, to get foodstuff most times i subscribe for him. (Didn't meant to say this but for a better understanding)

I later adviced him to start an online business so he can hv his own cash to sustain
So he said, he needs a good phone for it
I gv him mine( A new phone I just got gifted by an old female friend who's in ukraine). I had to lie at home dat d phone was stolen.

In few months time he got a job in a very nice firm in Old gra portharcourt, luckily for him n power also picked him.
I helped him raise some funds for his travelling and little change he can manage with for d main time.
Mind you I was phoneless for months( though I had a small blackberry bold2 then ).
My sister was angry dat am too careless with phones

He has started working already. He was receiving salaries from two places.
Then he usually saved 50k into my account dat he just wants to wrk there for a few years and use d saving to travel to abroad prolly Germany

The second month he started working, he bought anoda phone for himself ( samsung), i was still phoneless
I accompanied him to buy the Samsung phone

So he started chatting with random ladies. I decided to call it quit. He begged swore on his mum grave blabla. Call his people to beg me. I forgave him

There was a day he called me dat he had something serious to tell me, he came over he went on his kneel begging dat he has offended me.
Dat he cheated, the lady used 5days at his place that they met online.his excuse was d devil and dat he was bored cuz i wasn't available at the moment

All these while he was working he never gifted me anything except 4 d money he was saving in my account.
So i was forced to complain

He asked me not to get angry Dat bills were much on him. So d following month he sent me 2k and my birthday he gifted me a wristwatch, i think Dats d only gift hv got from him.

But i do notice he spend on others, friends at wrk female colleagues

He do tell me how he buys stuffs for them. Most times i see it on his whatsapp status, Later he wants to start his MSC dat d money won't be enough 4 him to travel.

I said no qualms, he got an apartment with the money he saved with me and furnished it, i still added some money from my pocket cus it wasn't enough.

I lend him money to get d MSC form and money 4 transcript.
He stopped working, thinking d programme will start on time.
But as faith may have it, schools went on strike so he was stranded. No job nothing

I kept assisting him during those hard times and he was still flirting around, he doesn't want me to hv male friends but he keeps in touch with all his female friends and exes.
I even had to change my hot line Cus of him.
We fought severally about how he flirts with women. And i always want to leave but he keeps using suicide to cover up or saying he will harm any guy that tries taking me away from him

He said he needed a laptop, i promised to assist him with it.
During dat period I lost som1 dear to me.
He didn't even care, he was only after d system. I told him I won't get it again dat he is selfish. Meanwhile I do pray so things can get better.

I was asked to do 3days fast for him and pray, dat he has offended me bla bla bla

The jobs that were coming his way he always bring up excuses not to take them

meanwhile his rent has expired his landlord was seriously disturbing,he got depressed and threatened to kill himself so I had to get part of dat payment for him and i asked him to find d rest himself.

I was helping with d little I can even though I was getting tired of his selfish interest.

Now he hs been promised a job soon. Once he gets d job am done with d relationship bc I don't wanna leave him now that he's jobless so people won't say shit

I had to skip alot of stuff, this should b enough

"Pls just as y'all have read , be the judge intelligently pls"

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 11, 2021
RUN !!!!!!

You're being manipulated and you've been used for so long.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Okika123(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2021
��� ���� ��������� ���� �� ��� ������������ ��� ��� ��� ��� ������� ���������� ���� �� �
���� �� �����. �� �� ���� say anything reasonable japa to another person that loves u

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by marveangel(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by McEphiks(m): 2:16am On May 11, 2021
Some guys na werey. As in Orue like they’ll say in Uhrobo

7 Likes

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by winovel711: 2:38am On May 11, 2021
booscy:
RUN !!!!!!

You're being manipulated and you've been used for so long.
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by nayexe2441: 2:45am On May 11, 2021
McEphiks:
Some guys na werey. As in Orue like they’ll say in Uhrobo
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Kaymaxi2222(m): 3:33am On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
I'm gonna be posting a story on behalf of a nairalander to save her face , pls give your advise ...

It all started 2017

So i do assist him finacially, to get foodstuff most times i subscribe for him. (Didn't meant to say this but for a better understanding)

I later adviced him to start an online business so he can hv his own cash to sustain
I gv him mine( A new phone I just got gifted by an old female friend who's in ukraine). I had to lie at home dat d phone was stolen.

In few months time he got a job in a very nice firm in Old gra portharcourt, luckily for him n power also picked him.
I helped him raise some funds for his travelling and little change he can manage with for d main time.
Mind you I was phoneless for months( though I had a small blackberry bold2 then ).

Then he usually saved 50k into my account dat he just wants to wrk there for a few years and use d saving to travel to abroad prolly Germany

The second month he started working, he bought anoda phone for himself ( samsung), i was still phoneless

So he started chatting with random ladies. I decided to call it quit. He begged swore on his mum grave blabla. Call his people to beg me. I forgave him

There was a day he called me dat he had something serious to tell me, he came over he went on his kneel begging dat he has offended me.
Dat he cheated, the lady used 5days at his place that they met online.his excuse was d devil and dat he was bored cuz i wasn't available at the moment

All these while he was working he never gifted me anything except 4 d money he was saving in my account.

He asked me not to get angry Dat bills were much on him. So d following month he sent me 2k and my birthday he gifted me a wristwatch, i think Dats d only gift hv got from him.

He do tell me how he buys stuffs for them. Most times i see it on his whatsapp status, Later he wants to start his MSC dat d money won't be enough 4 him to travel.

I said no qualms, he got an apartment with the money he saved with me and furnished it, i still added some money from my pocket cus it wasn't enough.

But as faith may have it, schools went on strike so he was stranded. No job nothing

I kept assisting him during those hard times and he was still flirting around, he doesn't want me to hv male friends but he keeps in touch with all his female friends and exes.
We fought severally about how he flirts with women. And i always want to leave but he keeps using suicide to cover up or saying he will harm any guy that tries taking me away from him

He didn't even care, he was only after d system. I told him I won't get it again dat he is selfish. Meanwhile I do pray so things can get better.

I was asked to do 3days fast for him and pray, dat he has offended me bla bla bla

meanwhile his rent has expired his landlord was seriously disturbing,he got depressed and threatened to kill himself so I had to get part of dat payment for him and i asked him to find d rest himself.

I was helping with d little I can even though I was getting tired of his selfish interest.

Now he hs been promised a job soon. Once he gets d job am done with d relationship bc I don't wanna leave him now that he's jobless so people won't say shit

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

abeg link me up wit the babe.... She is a wife material *note: only if she has not been over used

4 Likes

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Labitec: 3:41am On May 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by pointblank247(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2021
Please young lady it's bad to be used like that but there is a bigger problem in knowing that a selfish man is using you and with your permission.
Leave that guy quickly.

Meanwhile I have a better man for you
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Jennycoolz(f): 5:23am On May 11, 2021
I finished reading this and i asked myself what kind of a babe is this
See babe , can you just for once pls respect yourself by learning to love yourself?
You know someone is using you and you still stay and waiting for him to get a job before leaving him, joke of the year

In fact you are the reason why he is lazy , when a man gets so much assistance from a lady he becomes lazy
He is very comfortable asking anything from you because he knows you can't turn him down

You are just an option honestly , you have seen the signs but you still chose to stay
You don't leave such people my darling you dump them in a very bad condition so they learn the hard way

You think someone that cheats can take his own life grin grin I laugh in japanese , tell him to go and die and see how he ends up dead

If I was your sister I will punish you by not talking to you no more until you open your eyes to get yourself a better guy
Listen it is better to make sacrifices to a total stranger who will forever appreciate you than one boy who cheats on you and don't even remember his woman deserves care cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why are we women always like this , if you like continue saying u want him to get a job first , someone that spends on other girls who don't have his back when he is down ,and flirt around
So you think if that one gets blown tomorrow he will when think you are up to his level any longer?
If you have any man in your life who is wooing you and you think you like him, you better block that idiottt and be with him , stay with him if you feel you like him too and he likes you also , that is my advise to you o
Use your head if you still have one *deep breath,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Maks27: 5:32am On May 11, 2021
He used you.
Run away from him as far as you can
. Btw what's up with the 18+ did you put it there so nairaland kids won't derail your thread?

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by uncleFola(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2021
So many guys with fish brain....... So in this century, you have got a lady that loves and spends on you and you are still taking her for granted??..... This life no balance tru tru....

2 Likes

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by jericco1(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2021
That guy na ode
My sister run o
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Lalami3232(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2021
Make i dey straightforward with you, auntie. The truth be say you no dey caring but u be certified mumu with Nafdac number wey end with 001.
There's big difference between a wife material and a foolish woman, and that's the trait you're exhibiting. But from what I dey see sha, E be like say age no dey ur side and the guy dey promise u marriage, so na make u dey accept the shit from am.
I no get sister but if to say I get a sister and she dey do like this, I for give her three days old slap to format her brain. Babe make I tell u a bitter truth about us(MEN), we invest for where we see future. Even if we dey claim Alpha male or Alfa male sef, we know say we must take care of whoever we love, especially when dem don sow into our lives at one point in time. But come to think of it sef, my late Dad would always say make I no draw conclusion until I hear from both sides.
Laslas, I choose not be conclude on ur foolishness until I hear from the Mr Smart grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by illicit(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2021
If your friend is in ur shoes

Do what u will tell her to do
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

It all started 2017

Now he hs been promised a job soon. Once he gets d job am done with d relationship bc[b] I don't wanna leave him now that he's jobless so people won't say shit[/b]

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

Hmm. Are people saying any shit against the guy now that he is bleeping up? So why are you waiting because of what people might or might not say?? Or are you a coward?

You only have one life to live. You have to look out for and take care of number 1 - YOURSELF.

Leave him when you mind says you should in order to avoid more "stories that touch" to add to the ones you have told already. You nor dey taya?!

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Itzurboi(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2021
If everything is correct on her account, then she is in a parasitic relationship.... Funny thing is no parasite would love to leave its host, so they evolve over time with new ideas to milk you dry....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 11, 2021
She's just too good for the guy...I pray a lady of her kind come my way
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Parachoko: 6:56am On May 11, 2021
This lady nah one kin mumu.
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Rukkie2: 7:14am On May 11, 2021
Young lady I advise you to live that guy,is a bad man,am looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage,u are a gud lady I swear,if u interested pls call me 09045721265
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by CheedyJ(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2021
Bullocks
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by femi4: 7:53am On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

It all started 2017

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

Things we do for love. Tell her to move on .... unless she's been dickmatised, it will be difficult for her to leave him. The guy will milk her dry, waste her time and usefulness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2021
uncleFola:
So many guys with fish brains....... So in this century, you have got a lady that loves and spends on you and you are still taking her for granted??..... This life no balance tru tru...
As in eeennhh...Matter shock me...

If I see this kind of babe...I go worship the ground she steps on.
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Jennycoolz(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2021
Leave that guy fast
Don't listen to the guys here who are saying they will do this and that
They are all same until they prove themselves
Well it doesn't matter how long you've know the person though, what matters is if you like their flow with you
You can meet a man today and he treats you better than a man you've known for years

And you can also meet a man today that will respect and appreciate you more than a man you've known all your life
Leave that heartless guy, he's a pretender , if a good guy comes to you no matter how long or new , try to give him a chance and ensure you know about his background very well

Ensure he has a heart , ensure he has the love of others at heart and not a lousy person who's an empty barrel

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by RLouis(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2021
The relationship is not a unhealthy one
First off, why should anyone remain where they're not respected??
Relationship is not a do or die something

Even the story sef, the girl need to be flogged
If this story is true then leave even bfor he secures a job and I'll consider it as a favour to the guy reason. Maybe his head will open and sense will enter

To all reading through this, if u re not respected and valued in a relationship, LEAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by BENRAZY(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2021
If this ur story is real then u are the best vagina I living in Nigeria,but leave that stupid guy break all contacts him
E get y
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by poshestmina(f): 9:08am On May 11, 2021
Na that "escorted him to buy a new phone while I was still phoneless "pain me pass angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Pious101: 9:09am On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

It all started 2017

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

Person go find all this kind girls them no go see them while some Boys when their head no correct go they carry them play....my dear u re one in a million...forget that dude.
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by dochenaj: 9:26am On May 11, 2021
This is what is called longsuffering.

Ever wondered what that word meant? This lady is living example of longsuffering at work.

She would have left the relationship long ago had she not been so invested sexually and financially.

Flee Fornication.
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by shamsin6300(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=101568903]I'm gonna be posting a story on behalf of a nairalander to save her face , pls give your advise ...

My take on this,,,,,,,,, may God bless you & enrich you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by genitori(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

It all started 2017

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

Just like in every other matters, one has to hear from both sides.
However, judging from this side alone, this relationship is one-sided; there is no reciprocation of love, care and concern, understand and so on. If he can't reciprocate all these to an average extent, then run away.

A ONE-SIDED RELATIONSHIP IS SUICIDAL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of The Women He's Been Sleeping With / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.