Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Release Date For Dmx’s Posthumous Album, Exodus Announced - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Release Date For Dmx’s Posthumous Album, Exodus Announced (254 Views)

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Music Album: EXODUS - T.O.G.A ALBUM Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Release Date For Dmx’s Posthumous Album, Exodus Announced by creatorcurator: 12:44am On May 11, 2021
DMX will always be remembered as one of greatest rappers to ever pick up a microphone. Just last month, he tragically passed away at 50 and since then, numerous fans and fellow rappers have issued touching tributes to the late star. At the time of his death, X was in the process of making a new album. However, the album will now be released posthumously as those closest to the late Ruff Ryder’s leader have continued the work, in an effort to preserve the integrity of the project.

Now, X’s album will be released later this month on the 28th of May. The project is called Exodus and will be entirely executive produced by the likes of Swizz Beatz, who spoke about the new project in a press release. “My brother X was one of the most pure and rare souls I’ve ever met. He lived his life dedicated to his family and music. Most of all, he was generous with his giving and loved his fans beyond measure,” Swizz said.

This album, X couldn’t wait for his fans all around the world to hear and show just how much he valued each and every single person that has supported him unconditionally.” The producer also shared the cover art of the project on Instagram.

This is phenomenal news for all Hip-Hop fans out there, especially X’s, and we have no doubt that Swizz Beatz put in his very best into the album. Posthumous releases are always a sensitive topic, but with X, it’s clear that those who were closest to him are well involved. Stay tuned.

Source: https://mediarants.com/release-date-for-dmxs-posthumous-album-exodus-announced/

Re: Release Date For Dmx’s Posthumous Album, Exodus Announced by marveangel(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2021
Sad
Re: Release Date For Dmx’s Posthumous Album, Exodus Announced by meobizy(f): 6:31am On May 11, 2021
Meh. He’s dead and gone. I’m not going to buy an album arranged according to another person’s vision. I’m okay with his old offerings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Hits Of Nigeria!!!!! / I Haven't Been Paid A Dime On Jerusalema - Zikode Nomcebo / Sound Booth For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.