|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,691,005 members, 6,340,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 12:17 PM
NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States / NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members / Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members (2) (3) (4)
|NYSC Foundation Loan (400k Each): Serving Corps & Ex-corps Members by Otenestbestyaho: 2:23am On May 11|
NYSC Foundation Loan (400k Each): Serving Corps & Ex-corps members
The NYSC Foundation Loan is
• Is Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non-Profit and Private Sector-driven Organization,
• Founded by former corps members
• It is a scheme that seeks to give back to Society,
• The Nysc Foundation is duly registered with all the relevant regulatory organs of government, including
• the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (RC.11,883),
• the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),
• (Special Control Unit), in accordance with the provisions of Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011,
• Federal Ministry of Youth Development, its supervisory agency.
The NYSC Foundation Loan is also
• Open to all Nigerians who have undergone the compulsory one-year National Service and are desirous of contributing to the achievements of the NYSC Foundation in line with its mandate.
• Serving Corps members, Ex-corps members, and Nigerian citizens at large (National Unity)
• The arm of this empowerment scheme is to promote the well-being of ex-corps members through skills acquisition and entrepreneurship and the institutional re-strengthening of the NYSC Scheme.
Requirements and How It Works
Loans are given to interested ex-corps members who have business ideas. The loan is payable.
A business proposal
Photocopies of evidence of being a registered member.
NYSC Foundation N400,000.00 maximum
Moratorium (Grace Period)
Registered members of the Foundation
5% one-time administrative charge
NYSC Discharge Certificate
Not below grade level 12 in a government establishment or its equivalent in the private sector
|Re: NYSC Foundation Loan (400k Each): Serving Corps & Ex-corps Members by ekehopp: 5:12pm On Jun 09|
As an employee of RenMoney, I have seen a lot of people from all over Nigeria get quick access to cash for their needs through RenMoney cash loans.
These loans have helped people meet emergency needs, pay fees, write professional exams, make purchases and invest in their startups amongst other uses.
If you have a need or a dream and need access to cash, I can help you process your application. You will get your approved amount (from NGN100,000 to NGN5,000,000) deposited in your account 24 hours after successful submission of all the required documents.
Please contact me on +2347087192622.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257