Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? (24792 Views)

Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / Guys: Would You Like To Marry A Village Or City Girl? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: City Girl Scheming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by rex444(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
Come on man, their level of exposure has to be put in place too na.... A classy village chick is still cool ... As well as a classy city babe ...it's all about packaging
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Elporo(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Being a virgin doesn't make you more or less marriageble

You should have gotten the point in my mesage

As such a village girl is as good as a city girl!
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
Elporo:

As such a village girl is as good as a city girl!

I guess you didn't read my last line...

All that matters is the peace of mind, not whether the person is from Lagos or Aba
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Bahamas95(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing on earth will make me get married to a village mgbeke.

There are nice girls in the city.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2021
Village gal God forbid
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 3:51pm On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

The city girl you know is better than the village girl you don't.

This albino guy around my former house that inherited a school from his late brother brought in this mgbeke girl from the village as a wife. They are from the East.

This girl started mixing with hairdressers and nail technicians.

Before we know, she start to dey bleach, later she add karashika claws to her nails, then lashes like broom, then face beat like she works for House of Tara.

Not long enough, Albino start to cry say Im wife no dey sleep for house again.

Last time I saw the wife, na when she greet me I know say na her.

I shock.

When they want to spoil, they spoil finish and do more than the ones that have been in the city before them.

Ordinary househelp that my cousin brought from the village started bleaching. Meanwhile her madam wey dem born for Lagos neva bleach before.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Richthekid: 5:20pm On May 11, 2021
None coz both will become evil later
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Immaculate2324: 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
Village girl no exist again o, the "City girls" don dey travel home.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Mexyz(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2021
efedavies:
una go just sit for house dey spill shit as if your sister for village no dey do the same

I asked a harmless question and your useless self had to call my sister into this

No Sir, I don't have a sister in the village, maybe your own sister is a LovePeddler in the village.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Temmylee01(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2021
richmond500:
Op, why did u steal neztar comment?
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun rule 8
is that why u are using opera mini free browser grin
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by richmond500: 10:03am On May 12, 2021
Temmylee01:
is that why u are using opera mini free browser grin
is there any rule on NL that prohibits people from using opera browser?
Look man, u should take away this show of mentality, u are most likely a poor undergraduate with less than 60k in ur account, I didn't use opera because I couldn't get at least 1k worth of data, I used it cos opera is convenient for me and it comes with free browsing so why won't I take the gift it offers?
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Temmylee01(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2021
richmond500:
is there any rule on NL that prohibits people from using opera browser?
Look man, u should take away this show of mentality, u are most likely a poor undergraduate with less than 60k in ur account, I didn't use opera because I couldn't get at least 1k worth of data, I used it cos opera is convenient for me and it comes with free browsing so why won't I take the gift it offers?
now I get the reason why you're on opera mini free mode, but if I have less than 60k in my account nah im be say I be big man.....how you see ham.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by QuinModah(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2021
embarassed
MarketDispatch:

Why are you worried about it?

1 Like

Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by QuinModah(f): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
Greystone:

Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Namely?
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:09pm On May 12, 2021
Carchoice:
From which village?

He shouldn’t try that with villages from Edo state and Akwa ibom.

U have seen it all from there abi?

1 Like

Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Zobah: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Bryan88:
na even the village girls spoil pass sef.
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by QuinModah(f): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy
rex444:
Come on man, their level of exposure has to be put in place too na.... A classy village chick is still cool ... As well as a classy city babe ...it's all about packaging
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by stanliwise(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2021
QuinModah:
Good morning,

My cousins is planning to get a wife from the village because he believes village girls are immaculate and unpromiscious. I dont know. Some of my cousins are beginning to rationalize with him.

Thank you in advance for your input
There is no easy way out anymore, things has changed a lot this days and some conventional wisdom aren’t applicable anymore.

Your brother and cousins are blindly applying the old fable sold to us by our elders. It was true during their time atleast to a large extent and still a bit true to this extent but should we still place so much trust in such thinking? Answer is obviously no.
There is what we called social psychology and it means ability to understand social settings a as it pertains to humans relation. Without this understanding it may be hard to spot the right people for ourselves

1 Like

Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by QuinModah(f): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
stanliwise:

There is no easy way out anymore, things has changed a lot this days and some conventional wisdom aren’t applicable anymore.

Your brother and cousins are blindly applying the old fable sold to us by our elders. It was true during their time atleast to a large extent and still a bit true to this extent but should we still place so much trust in such thinking? Answer is obviously no.
There is what we called social psychology and it means ability to understand social settings a as it pertains to humans relation. Without this understanding it may be hard to spot the right people for ourselves
noted
Re: Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? by Spiritualizt: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
QuinModah:
noted
domainxtro@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.