Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards (257 Views)

Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / NCC Arrests 5 Suspects For Fraudulent Registration Of SIM Cards / Abia Police Arrest Syndicate Over Pre-registration Of SIM Cards (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards by chuveck69: 7:03am On May 11, 2021
Glo Nigeria stated this on their websites and via text messages :

We are pleased to let you know that the
sales of SIM have commenced in select Gloworld Outlets

To buy and activate your Glo SIM, kindly visit
any of the listed stores nearest to you. Please come with the following:

Your National Identity Number (NIN) - Mandatory by law for registering and activating your new SIM.
Any one of these valid, government-issued IDs:
i. Your NIN slip
ii. Your Voter’s Card
iii. Your Driver’s License
iv. Your international passport.

Re: GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards by chuveck69: 7:17am On May 11, 2021
VodoDesign:
Who dey use Glo? grin oh I forget say OP dey use Glo
I wan burn the remaining data, then na to break the sim
Re: GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards by yanabasee1(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2021
Good one....
Re: GLO Resumes Registration Of SIM Cards by rottable(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2021
Finally, I can get another sim now..... 9ice one Glo

(1) (Reply)

3/4 SIM Card Phone / Who Has A Legit Plug For A Good Iphonex ? / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Rom 128gb 6gb Ram Qualcomm Sm7225 Snapdragon 750g 5g Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.