Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) (56583 Views)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by SandraJane: 7:14am On May 11, 2021
Former housemate of BBNaija “pepper dem” season, Mercy Eke has replied a male fan who drew a tattoo of her face on his hand.

Recently, fans of celebrities in Nigeria have been showing their love for their fave, by drawing tatoos of their favorite celebrity on their bodies.

While some celebrities acknowledged the gesture, some others condemned the act and advised them to show their love for them in a better way.

A male fan identified as Omooba drew a tattoo of Mercy Eke, and reacting to this, Mercy requested to have a face to face meeting with him.

This is coming after Bobrisky got into different online fights with fans who drew tattoo of him.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COrp_OupSxZ/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by donstan18: 7:16am On May 11, 2021
When you notice that nobody is talking about you again and you want to seek attention and trend, plan with a broke guy, secretly tell him to tattoo your name and post, tell him to tag you when he does that, then act all surprise when you see it, act generously that he should hit you up so that fans will hail you, bloggers will do their work and you’ll trend again.

612 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:16am On May 11, 2021
This is the peak of foolishness!

A man with a working penis drew a tattoo of a continental olosho on his hand undecided

How do I explain all these to my children cry

335 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2021
Sha...She get small money....But e no go pass 500k...

But na guy do this nonsense oh .....

Walai....This trend is becoming boring and stupid....

23 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by brosom(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2021
Gay boy/man spotted

Very disgusting,

Spit!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Kindness218: 10:37am On May 11, 2021
That guy na fool

13 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Jareade: 10:37am On May 11, 2021
Wei
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2021
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2021
What a pussy-ass, vagina-worshipping Sissy!

You no fit tattoo Niggers like Malcolm X, MLK Jr., Fela or Tupac for your body, na the face of one expired, Aba-made Cardi B you put.

A lot of Simps out there.

I weep for the future of Simpism.

SMH.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by bigdammyj: 10:37am On May 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:37am On May 11, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

And the father of that simp still allows him stay under his roof after that generational show of shame...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by VEXT: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
I rather have a female child than have this piece of shame as a son..Rubbish

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why people do this kind of stuff.... I wish him all the best
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by ibrutex(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2021
See wetin Desmond Cause again...

6 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
Simp everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
angry
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Bambarino: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
When you notice that nobody is talking about you again and you want to seek attention and trend, plan with a broke guy, secretly tell him to tattoo your name and post, tell him to tag you when he does that, then act all surprise when you see it, act generously that he should hit you up so that fans will hail you, bloggers will do their work and you’ll trend again.

guy you wicked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by iamezekwesiri: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
We lost this brother to the future custodians..... smh

6 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
Lol.... What else can I do than to laugh out loud.

The young man they hustle....
The hustle don pay!

After all I once saw ladies hustling like this before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2021
Real tattoo or fake?
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2
What shall we say to these things bro
Let’s hear what you have to say brethren

3 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Lilpeey: 10:39am On May 11, 2021
I blame social media

1 Like

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by miketayo(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
This is the peak of foolishness!

A man with a working penis drew a tattoo of a continental olosho on his hand undecided

How do I explain all these to my children cry

Every lady is olosho to u

3 Likes

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:39am On May 11, 2021
NFA sighted!

1 Like

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Eberex(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2021
Baba wan follow the cash out gang

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.