Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) (56568 Views)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2021
wetin he go tell his wife when he eventually marry

1 Like

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2021
Lol..a fully formed man, sat down and watched BB Naija....kaiiii
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by ogbonnachrys: 11:08am On May 11, 2021
I blame Desmond Elliot for this nonsense...
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 11, 2021
Rocktation:
Lol..a fully formed man, sat down and watched BB Naija....kaiiii

It baffles me how people can sit down and watch that program.
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2021
It has finished. Btw, the bolded made me laugh uncontrollably.
Kriss216:
This is the peak of foolishness!

A man with a working penis drew a tattoo of a continental olosho on his hand undecided

How do I explain all these to my children cry
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2021
hunger tongue
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Kaiser20: 11:19am On May 11, 2021
Daisukee:
Even men don Dey join do this nonsense . Wahala
Yes o... naa the young men way go take over Nigeria politics from the present leaders
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by neyohh: 11:20am On May 11, 2021
It's a whole gene pool of retards outcha.
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:23am On May 11, 2021
yanabasee1:
Sha...She get small money....But e no go pass [/b]500k...[b]

But na guy do this nonsense oh .....

Walai....This trend is becoming boring and stupid....
E no go pass 100k sef
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:26am On May 11, 2021
Saao:
lol just tell your children what you just posted
grin
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Theoarhics: 11:34am On May 11, 2021
Make me self draw Dangote tattoo for my head maybe he go call me too to 'hit him up'.

Wisdom!!!
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2021
Olodo. Oloriburuku don do yahoo, do yahoo plus, do Sarkwa , do every, e no pay again, Na to reduce e sef to this level of idiosyncrasy.
Na pikin way them carry 9 months be this o.

Shame on some people. When woman suppose to collect, u do am make she give u.

What a Life!

1 Like

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by therajah: 11:38am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:

A man with a working penis drew a tattoo of a continental olosho on his hand undecided

This would be wisdom compared to the stupidity coming in their generation
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:

How are we sure his penis is working.

grin Ha grin Ha grin grin continental olosho!
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2021
The guy looks sick

Not surprised.

He must be a psycho.
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2021
Joblessness is one of the greatest sickness
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2021
Who's this idiot? U for kuku naked..
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2021
*sighs*

Did I come into this world too early or what?

Some of these nonsense I see dey do me somehow for body. How can a grown ass man behave like this and post it online?

I don't get it... Maybe, i should have come by year 3030 or 4050 or something
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by chatinent: 12:14pm On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
When you notice that nobody is talking about you again and you want to seek attention and trend, plan with a broke guy, secretly tell him to tattoo your name and post, tell him to tag you when he does that, then act all surprise when you see it, act generously that he should hit you up so that fans will hail you, bloggers will do their work and you’ll trend again.

You have sense.
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
When you notice that nobody is talking about you again and you want to seek attention and trend, plan with a broke guy, secretly tell him to tattoo your name and post, tell him to tag you when he does that, then act all surprise when you see it, act generously that he should hit you up so that fans will hail you, bloggers will do their work and you’ll trend again.
Hahahahahaha bad boy grin grin
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Stallione(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
Nice story line,lol
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 12:56pm On May 11, 2021
Another laughable gimmick and pathetic publicity stunt. Mercy Big brother fame na just for 1 year oh. Go and invest well in clitocurrency because by d time d new big brother starts, nobody gives a tooth about u again. I'll give you credit for diz one, it's a smart move by u to stay relevant. Paying a guy to tattoo you and show it off to gain Media attention. That's a good one
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Just tell your children that the problems we are facing is because of buhari
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Captain92: 2:27pm On May 11, 2021
Let me keep quiet

Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by lastchild: 3:08pm On May 11, 2021
SandraJane:
Former housemate of BBNaija “pepper dem” season, Mercy Eke has replied a male fan who drew a tattoo of her face on his hand.

Recently, fans of celebrities in Nigeria have been showing their love for their fave, by drawing tatoos of their favorite celebrity on their bodies.

While some celebrities acknowledged the gesture, some others condemned the act and advised them to show their love for them in a better way.

A male fan identified as Omooba drew a tattoo of Mercy Eke, and reacting to this, Mercy requested to have a face to face meeting with him.

This is coming after Bobrisky got into different online fights with fans who drew tattoo of him.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COrp_OupSxZ/

i used to think I'm the only intelligent person that knows this, so people like you dey grin
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Dollarremix(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2021
This guy is a transgendered mtcweee
sad sad sad
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Akharmony: 4:48pm On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
you mean this guy is one of those lazy youths�����
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On May 11, 2021
The guy no well, not even your mama tattoo
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Richthekid: 4:55pm On May 11, 2021
They are faking

Clout hoes
Re: Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) by Blavas(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2021
Dis guy is a disgrace to manhood olosho wey u go nack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.