Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke (17124 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by KazikageSama: 7:57am On May 11, 2021
I no dey understand Naija sef. If he has been duping people and you have proof of it, why not arrest him and hand him over to the police? why put his name and image on medias that people hardly read these days as just warning instead of an arrest warrant?
Make we no dey find scientific solutions to straightforward problems abeg.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by masui(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2021
realstars:
He Chop Person Money.

Lol. See as the guy man fresh.
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by olisaEze(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2021
Why not arrest him if he’s been duping people? I thought these guys were empowered to fight economic & financial crimes, why are you bringing him to social media court?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by Speakright79(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2021
Go to EFCC offices, they are full of fulani staff. How many EFCC staff of fulani descent have ever been dismissed for anything? They are never found guilty of any offence even if they are caught stealing red handed. It is southerners that are always corrupt. Fulanis always protect their own....
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by Otitech101: 8:11am On May 11, 2021
Why them nor arrest and sentence am ,is it not operating under false identity? What is the difference between him and the yahoo boys they are arresting and parading up and down nonsense people ‘.
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by Emerie22(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2021
Businext:
Sadly they abide and abound everywhere
In hospitals, courts, civil service, armed forces, government Ministries, Departments and Agencies
They are there in schools, colleges and universities
Look out for them parading fake COREN, MBBS, BED, BSC, HND, BL, FCMC and all the likes.
They are there as mechanics, party planners, hair dressers, barbers, tailors, drivers.
Doesn't it shock you that a man or woman can hold himself out to be what he or she is not?
I can't imagine myself pretending to be a pilot, if the jet crashes it would affect us all.
So also all these charlatans in EFCC, ICPC, NPA, NCC, NCDC, NIMC, and co. don't they know that they contribute to system failure and when the system fails, it will fall on their heads also?

#LookOutForFake
#StaySafeFromCharlatans

Very Correct

1 Like

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by sonofElElyon: 8:22am On May 11, 2021
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by Nobody: 8:55am On May 11, 2021
If you meet this man for road, you go think se na good person...
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by rexesq(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2021
This story is having an undertone. I see 2023 politics staring in earnest but in an evil way. Once, it was reported as can be seen hereunder with links attached:

/en/index.php/news/9-news/34-impersonation

"Mr. Peter Akpanke who has been arrested by men of the State Security Services in Calabar, Cross River State for allegedly impersonating as an official of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alongside two Cross River State Government officials.

The state government officials whose names were given as Rufus Awu and Charles Ikpeme are on board appointments of the State Commercial Transport Regulatory Agency (CTRA).

They two alongside with Peter Akpanke were arrested on Saturday in a hotel in Calabar while perfecting plans to extort over N10 million through a phantom fraud petition against an official of the Cross River State Government. Impeccable sources disclosed that Rufus and Charles, the alleged masterminds of the petition recruited Peter who was a subject of disclaimer by the authority of the EFCC into the plan to rubbish the state official and to make him part with some money for allegedly refusing to share government revenue with them.

The suspects were said to have engaged the unsuspecting state official with phone calls and a promise to get his boss in Abuja to throw away the petition only if the official will play ball with the sum of N10 million and was said to have made spurious efforts to hoodwink the official to part with the said sum.

However the lid on the scam blew when the hatchet men gathered at the hotel in Calabar to finalize their plans, since the state official decided to play along, this led Peter to invite him to come over with the cash but according to sources, unknown to the trio men of the SSS acting on a tip off surrounded the hotel premises and arrested them. Eyewitness account has it that the suspects are currently cooling their heels at the SSS office in Calabar, while investigation has commenced into the matter."

Surprisingly, it was published on their (EFCC) WEBSITE with picture attached.

To shock us, even Nigerian though electric no fit shock us let alone this, the said Peter Akpanke on an exclusive interview with cross river watch claimed he was not dismissed. I believe he had even challenged anything of such to be shown. I suppose he must have said he is proceeding to court.

See details of the interview on cross river watch below in the link provided.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2021/04/i-wasnt-dismissed-from-efcc-peter-akpanke/

Make I end here as I watch things unfold.

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by tnerro1(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2021
Desmond Elliot again?
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by bluefilm: 10:01am On May 11, 2021
Man Piro.

I really liked this guy back then in Yobe.
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by invectives(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2021
geesilver:
Only God knows how many people he must have threatened before he got cut. He don red for am.
Yimu,This guy is a Philanthropist and the powers that be want him down because he has shown interest in contesting for House of Representatives!!! Dem dey fear am..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by geesilver(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2021
invectives:
Yimu,This guy is a Philanthropist and the powers that be want him down because he has shown interest in contesting for House of Representatives!!! Dem dey fear am..
So u know him so well..... Who do we believe now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by denny97797: 10:51am On May 11, 2021
What stops them from arresting him, or he is more powerful than the agency? Get any countries number in a cheap rate
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by Eteka1(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2021
It's all about politics of 2023
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by OSHIOJANLE: 4:35pm On May 11, 2021
Peter why, your services are no longer needed is it by force ?
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by invectives(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
geesilver:

So u know him so well..... Who do we believe now
ME!!!
Re: EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke by geesilver(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2021
invectives:
ME!!!
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch / Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River / Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.