Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL (12402 Views)

Watford FC Relegated From Premiership! / Norwich City Relegated From Premier League! / The Race For Top Four In The EPL: Who Will Prevail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by wealthyhenry(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
My sympathy goes to our Nigerian players in Fulham.

We've got about 5 or 6 Nigerian players as regular starters in Fulham.

No wonder they were relegated.
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
I must say this EPL season is the most boring one, two games to go and the winner is confirmed, the normal fight to avoid relegation and top 4 dt we do see in the last game of the season isn't happening this season n the next two games would look like friendly games for all team apart from Liverpool still eyeing UCL qualification...
Italy have a winner already but the fight for top4 would still keep the league more intense, spain have 3 teams fighting for the title with 3 games to go and just 2 points separating them, france have a new league leader topping PSG with 3 points n 2 games to go..
no disrespect to EPL BT I must say d league lack competition this season in comparing to others..
All eyes on Italy, Spain and France now as it will be so bad to see a CL without Juventus. Lille must win their 2 games and hopefully Athletico still hold on to their lead.
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Shollay20(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2021
Sad news....
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by ramdris(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Sheffield have been terrible this season. EPL could've replaced them with Kaizer chiefs and even they could've scored more goals. At least those south African strikers will try shot even from their own penalty box lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On May 11, 2021
Arsenal is next
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Fedrick100: 11:49am On May 11, 2021
jos4kay:

Dont agree, who told you a winner is confirmed. This is EPL o, ManU can still carry the league

How
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by paulolee(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2021
jos4kay:

Dont agree, who told you a winner is confirmed. This is EPL o, ManU can still carry the league
Abe stop this joke...league wey city go win even before dm play on Friday....man.u must win leister n Liverpool which isnt dt feasible..
even if they win both, city go jus win n take d league..

2 Likes

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by AmosAkins: 11:53am On May 11, 2021
In other news Man Utd has to beat Leicester and lose/draw to Liverpool for the Merseyside to clinch a UCL spot grin
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by paulolee(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2021
ybalogs:
All eyes on Italy, Spain and France now as it will be so bad to see a CL without Juventus. Lille must win their 2 games and hopefully Athletico still hold on to their lead.
athletico is hot favorites, followed by madrid before barca...I see them or barca winning it..

1 Like

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by baralatie(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2021
jos4kay:

Yinmu
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by DICKstractor: 11:58am On May 11, 2021
jos4kay:

City need three points to guarantee the title, although two will be enough if they maintain their superior goal difference.

So do you think in the remaining games, city won't win even one?

2 draws is even enough considering the facts that they have goal difference of 46 and man u 31. Can man U score upto 16 goals without conceding in the remaining matches to beat city's goal difference?

1 Like

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by BobbieZion(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
I must say this EPL season is the most boring one, two games to go and the winner is confirmed, the normal fight to avoid relegation and top 4 dt we do see in the last game of the season isn't happening this season n the next two games would look like friendly games for all team apart from Liverpool still eyeing UCL qualification...
Italy have a winner already but the fight for top4 would still keep the league more intense, spain have 3 teams fighting for the title with 3 games to go and just 2 points separating them, france have a new league leader topping PSG with 3 points n 2 games to go..
no disrespect to EPL BT I must say d league lack competition this season in comparing to others..

The EPL has been interesting like no other this season.
There is 8 points gap between the 3rd and 7th positions in the EPL.
The first four in LA liga are certain with a 15 points gap btw the 4th and 5th positions.
More than two teams have topped the EPL this season,with the fight still on with Man utd and Liverpool facing it other.
The champions league finalists are from EPL,and one in Europa league final,that is a parameter for showing good football played by EPL teams this season.

2 Likes

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by baralatie(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2021
AmosAkins:
In other news Man Utd has to beat Leicester and lose/draw to Liverpool for the Merseyside to clinch a UCL spot grin
man utd is losing that leicester match because Leicester has to win to remain in top four

Then against Liverpool ?
Haha!
Na there Liverpool players go finish League

1 Like

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Eberex(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2021
blinking001:
This is how Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipobian pigs, UGM shall be relegated to the back stage by our gallant military men under the leadership of the peoples General, president Buhari.

MUMU SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by pikechukwu6(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
Thank God Arsenal did not join
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by mkoabiola: 12:18pm On May 11, 2021
Even at the relegation table..

They will still Want to win big team like they are playing for trophy

1 Like

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Nuelito: 12:27pm On May 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Sheffield have been terrible this season. EPL could've replaced them with Kaizer chiefs and even they could've scored more goals. At least those south African strikers will try shot even from their own penalty box lipsrsealed

Lwkmd.....I dey tell you even Enugu Rangers dey ball pass them grin
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Numerouno94(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

cheesy No keee me wit laff abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by brightDdon(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2021
Aledefolu:
Ok

This number isn't on WhatsApp

This is my WhatsApp lone,,08064054576 add me up on your nairaland tv
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Lamasta(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2021
I see Fulham returning next season
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by feedthenation(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
---When will Buhari FC be relegated from Nigerian politics---
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by Captain92: 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
Let them go and chill in the championship for quite sometime like Stoke is doing, i personally want new faces
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by aidameoryou: 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Sheffield--- will not be missed. They are absolute rubbish in the box. You wanna survive in the EPL and you hired guys who are supposed to be felling trees in the forest to spearhead your attack?? WTF? Is McGoldrick really a striker/forward sad Weird.
Newsflash: Both Sheffield teams suffered relegation from their respective divisions this season.

Fulham--- will not be missed as well... In fact, they should stay away from the PL for as long as possible.

West Brom--- I kind of feel bad for these guys for only two reasons: 1. Big Sam's anti-relegation tactics have been demystified. I am sure he will "vamoose'' right after this.
2. They give their all every time they step out to the pitch.

But... they are absolutely uncoachable as a team... so... you know the rest.

Meanwhile, Burnley will not escape relegation next season if proper care is not taken.

what are you saying?
sheffield utd almost qualified for europa last season with this their squad and with that mcgoldrick you are castigating...who scored most of their goals last season giving big teams headache.
i remember vividly what they did to my chelsea last season.
they had a bad season this time, and thats it.
Re: Fulham, Westbrom And Sheffield Utd Have Now Been Relegated From The EPL by ofiko123(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2021
Terrible.. very terrible...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Euro 2012: Spain Vs France (2 - 0) On 23rd June 2012 / Carabao Cup: Chelsea Vs AFC Bourmemouth (2- 1) On 20th December 2017 / Sevilla Vs Arsenal UCL (1 - 2) On 24th October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.