Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Money Dey Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Money Dey Farming (822 Views)

Bandits Or Not I Dey My Rice Farm For Kaduna As The New Farm Season Resumes / Grams Of Gold Dey: Oshey / Cassava Dey Here For Ibadan O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Dey Farming by Jamestown123: 8:23am On May 11, 2021
I just paid one man in my village 1.5m for his 2 hectares cassava farm. I was shock, the man was more shock, even the villagers was more amaze and shock. And that money was supposed to be more than that even we didn't negotiable with the man. He was surprised and even the calculator he held in his hand self was more shock. My people try and farm oo, that's the only way to ensure food security in Nigeria.
Re: Money Dey Farming by Nobody: 9:22am On May 11, 2021
Jamestown123:
I just paid one man in my village 1.5m for his 2 hectares cassava farm. I was shock, the man was more shock, even the villagers was more amaze and shock. And that money was supposed to be more than that even we didn't negotiable with the man. He was surprised and even the calculator he held in his hand self was more shock. My people try and farm oo, that's the only way to ensure food security in Nigeria.

Nor be lie oooo, na inside bush I dey so, corn N' Mellon loading!
NB
Everybody dey deal cassava for our side and na so the price cheap
Re: Money Dey Farming by Jamestown123: 4:12pm On May 11, 2021
ekerensima:

Nor be lie oooo, na inside bush I dey so, corn N' Mellon loading!
NB
Everybody dey deal cassava for our side and na so the price cheap
I'm currently working on a 2 hectares of maize farm for a start, because I haven't tried maize farming before. I'm going to open a thread soon on that if I have the chance and energy. I have plenty farm works to do.

1 Like

Re: Money Dey Farming by Nobody: 5:09am On May 12, 2021
Jamestown123:
I'm currently working on a 2 hectares of maize farm for a start, because I haven't tried maize farming before. I'm going to open a thread soon on that if I have the chance and energy. I have plenty farm works to do.

from where I come from, even kids dey plant corn, I was born into farming and am still walking that path

(1) (Reply)

10k 4 Weeks Broilers Needed In Ibadan / True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent / Any Good Agriculture Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.