Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu (1618 Views)

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 8:29am On May 11, 2021
Concerning Paul Adefarasin's Escape Route

By: Deji Yesufu

One of the easiest jobs to do in Nigeria is that of a public commentator. There are no want of topics to talk about at any given time in this country. In fact in recent times and to pay closer attention to my calling as a minister of Jesus Christ I have cut down on my commentaries on national issues. I’ll rather look at matters that concern the Christian faith and that is why Paul Adefarasi’s statement, in a recent sermon, caught my attention. Punch online quotes Pastor Adefarasin as saying:

“I bring you greetings from Pastor Ifeanyi who is busy taking care of the frontier of our world and preparing our escape route… If you don’t have a plan B… I know you have faith, I have faith too but I have a plan B… With technology, I can speak to you from anywhere in the world… Get yourself a plan B. Whether that’s an Okada to Cameroon or a flying boat to Seme Border. A hole in the ground, a bunker as we call it. Just get yourself a plan B. Because these people are crazy. They are nuts. The whole bunch of them. And watch the signs because it can happen, just like this (snaps fingers).”

If you missed the gist, this is what Adefarasin is saying: I have just returned from a trip abroad where I went visiting my wife, Ifeanyi, and family. She sends her greetings. Her living abroad with the children is my family’s plan to finally relocate from Nigeria. I will still be pastoring the Church from there since basically all that pastoral work consist of is preaching. I will speak to you via satellite. I advise you also to have an escape route too: seek a way to get out of Nigeria. The insecurity is creeping on everyone and no one knows who’s next. That, in a nutshell, is Adefarasin message to his congregation.

In 1994, in a space of 100 days, close to a million Hutus were murdered by their Tutsi neighbors in Rwanda, East Africa. That incident is regarded as the Rwandan Genocide and it remains a stain on the conscience of the world, while at the same time causing a turn around for that country. Rwanda has since gone past that tragedy. Many people were killed but one occasion during the genocide depicts the heart of true religion: all the white people were being evacuated by UN soldiers. A Reverend father was called upon to join the expatriates. He turns to his people, one of them had asked him earlier “… where is God in all these…?” The father said he had just realized that God was with the suffering Hutus. He stayed behind and was killed a few minutes after the UN soldiers left.

A few years to the end of the second world war, a German theologian and Pastor, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, decided he must return to war torn Germany from the USA where he had gone to seek refuge. When he was asked why he was returning he explained that he could not partake of the rebuilding of Germany if he was not part of her liberation. He stole into Germany but was soon roped into a fathom coup by Hitler’s men. He was put in a consecration camp and would have gained his freedom but some fleeing German officers executed him just after Hitler had killed himself.

If anyone is in doubt of the falsehood that pervades much of Christendom today and that is ably represented by Adefarasin, here it is: behold modern Pentecostalism and its penchant for self preservation. Adefarasin forgets that the foreign country his family has fled to was built by the blood and sweat of the children of those countries. Does Adefarasin know anything about history? Does he know the story of the invasion of Normandy where thousands of young Allied soldiers walked into their deaths as they sought to liberate France in World War 2. Many of those boys were barely 20 years old and they were killed in their thousands. They were literal human shields for the other soldiers who later invaded the beach and won the battle, and took France from Germany. That single battle was the beginning of the end of Adolf Hitler.

Here’s the point of my rant: the world is today a global village and everyone has a right to live anywhere they choose. However, the people who are the leaders of thoughts in Nigeria should not be the one championing the mass exit of Nigerians from this country. Yes there is insecurity in the land but is Nigeria at war? Even if we are at war, is it not fellow Nigerians that will fight this war? Leaders of thoughts, particularly religious teachers, should be championing a spirit of patriotism – a heart to help build Nigeria and not one that seeks at fleeing the country. And the way human nature is; it is those who are least benefiting society; those who are parasite on the system that seek to flee when there is nothing left for them to feast on. After years of enjoying the largesse of ministry in Lekki Lagos, Adefarasin sees that the next port of call is to live abroad while overseeing his ministry from a foreign country. If you still go to such a church, your mumu neva do you.

Again this is not a call to Nigerians to stay in the country. If you wish to leave, go. But such gaffes should not be coming from a pastor in the Christian religion. Christians do not think like that. One of the things that preserved Igbo land during the civil war was the myriads of Christian organizations that remained in the East to nurture the people physically and spiritually. When a so called Pastor is championing escape routes out of a country because of insecurity in the land, know that such a person is not a shepherd but a hireling.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/paul-adefarasis-escape-route/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by DondyDesign: 8:32am On May 11, 2021
Useful
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by andyblinks05: 8:42am On May 11, 2021
Everyone will soon wise up
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by dat9jaguy(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2021
The truth

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Nephilim: 9:52am On May 11, 2021
A true shepherd lays his life for the sheep, a hireling sees danger and runs away. With this his statement, Adefarasin is an hireling fleecing the sheep like a shepherd.

4 Likes

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2021
Me I don't see where you people's god(s) come into the equation. God(s) did not prevent the slaughter of the Jews or the Hutus or the bloodshed currently going on in our country. It took the courage of men to do anything to stop the slaughter in times past and it will take the courage of men again to end the crisis in our country. Is your own mumu neva do you concerning your all powerful god? This god that always seems to siddon look at mass slaughter of the innocent? Does it not strike you that the stories of an all powerfull god does not jive with reality?

My empathy remains with all men of goodwill, the loss of life is more than enough.

3 Likes

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 10:57am On May 11, 2021
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 consider...
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2021
LordReed:
Me I don't see where you people's god(s) come into the equation. God(s) did not prevent the slaughter of the Jews

Why should God prevent what He already predicted, prophesied and perhaps even purposed? Do you acknowledge God for the ones He prevented? E.g In the book of Esther?
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2021
Image123:

Why should God prevent what He already predicted, prophesied and perhaps even purposed? Do you acknowledge God for the ones He prevented? E.g In the book of Esther?

Spare me the rhetoric. We should discard the one we see with our eyes koro koro and embrace stories from an ancient book. No thanks. Your mumu suppose don do you now.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2021
LordReed:

Spare me the rhetoric. We should discard the one we see with our eyes koro koro and embrace stories from an ancient book. No thanks. Your mumu suppose don do you now.

Why on earth should you discard what was predicted, prophesied and perhaps even purposed? i gave you a clear example, you claim that you were not there. What is your explanation for Africa having the lowest number of cases and deaths from coronavirus so far, despite the doom and gloom projections and predictions of your authorities? Or it's not koro enough for you.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2021
Image123:

Why on earth should you discard what was predicted, prophesied and perhaps even purposed? i gave you a clear example, you claim that you were not there. What is your explanation for Africa having the lowest number of cases and deaths from coronavirus so far, despite the doom and gloom projections and predictions of your authorities?

I will discard it because it is as useful as someone telling me the sun will rise tomorrow morning. Africa is dry and hot, the coronavirus thrives better in wet and cold environments, your god beliefs have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
LordReed:

I will discard it because it is as useful as someone telling me the sun will rise tomorrow morning. Africa is dry and hot, the coronavirus thrives better in wet and cold environments, your god beliefs have nothing to do with it.

Lol. So why blame God if it's easy for Him to predict, prophesy and perhaps even purpose the slaughter of the Jews?
So your superior authorities didn't know that Africa is dry and hot when they projected gloom and doom? Middle East Asia must be very cold and moist or what do you think? The cases all over Africa even in raining seasons cannot be compared with those who had "capacity". It was just God's mercies that we were not consumed, because of His compassion. i believe you know that Bible verse, it is more real than your keyboard/keypad right in your face. Lagos and Abuja that are hot like hell compared to other states, they defied your logic of hot and dry. Oya, find another cripple excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
Image123:

Lol. So why blame God if it's easy for Him to predict, prophesy and perhaps even purpose the slaughter of the Jews?
So your superior authorities didn't know that Africa is dry and hot when they projected gloom and doom? Middle East Asia must be very cold and moist or what do you think? The cases all over Africa even in raining seasons cannot be compared with those who had "capacity". It was just God's mercies that we were not consumed, because of His compassion. i believe you know that Bible verse, it is more real than your keyboard/keypad right in your face. Lagos and Abuja that are hot like hell compared to other states, they defied your logic of hot and dry. Oya, find another cripple excuse.

Where did you see me blame your god? You should understand what you read before you respond.

These are the temperature averages for Iran:

The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is July (33.8°C). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (5.8°C). The month with the highest average low temperature is July (24.3°C). The coldest month (with the lowest average low temperature) is January (-2.3°C).

Compare it with subsaharan Africa and South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2021
LordReed:

Where did you see me blame your god? You should understand what you read before you respond.

These are the temperature averages for Iran:

The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is July (33.8°C). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (5.8°C). The month with the highest average low temperature is July (24.3°C). The coldest month (with the lowest average low temperature) is January (-2.3°C).

Compare it with subsaharan Africa and South Africa.

You said that "God(s) did not prevent the slaughter of the Jews". Send me a link to where you got these temperature averages, i have to show you something important smiley

BTW, the Iran you're propping has the highest number of new cases today. Multiple times higher than countries with colder temperatures. i siddon dey wait for you.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2021
Image123:

You said that "God(s) did not prevent the slaughter of the Jews". Send me a link to where you got these temperature averages, i have to show you something important smiley

BTW, the Iran you're propping has the highest number of new cases today. Multiple times higher than countries with colder temperatures. i siddon dey wait for you.

You have a bad reading habit, you read to find something to argue about. My first sentence should have clued you in that your god gets neither praise nor blame from me.

LordReed:
Me I don't see where you people's god(s) come into the equation.

Iran weather information from here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.weather-atlas.com/en/iran/tehran-climate&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjdgOv4xcHwAhWXilwKHVrGCLkQFnoECAwQAg&usg=AOvVaw0aCN2jUbg7FaiBX952edqw

Of course I know Iran has high coronavirus incidence numbers that's why I gave it as an example of the Middle East and how temperatures over there differ from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2021
LordReed:

You have a bad reading habit, you read to find something to argue about. My first sentence should have clued you in that your god gets neither praise nor blame from me.

Certainly not reed, i read to clarify your misgivings, misunderstandings and suppositions kind of. God is being blamed when you say that He did not prevent the slaughter. You are either accusing Him of negligence or incapacitation in my opinion. But if you say that there is no blame, no problem. i will respect that.

Iran weather information from here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.weather-atlas.com/en/iran/tehran-climate&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjdgOv4xcHwAhWXilwKHVrGCLkQFnoECAwQAg&usg=AOvVaw0aCN2jUbg7FaiBX952edqw

Of course I know Iran has high coronavirus incidence numbers that's why I gave it as an example of the Middle East and how temperatures over there differ from Africa.

Okay, so you are saying that Africa has less coronavirus problems because of dry and hot weather. Now, asides Tehran, consider the temperatures for cities like Lagos, Dubai, Abuja, Rio De Janeiro, Accra, Johanesburg. That's seven cities compared. You can add others if you so wish. After comparison, help make sense(visible logic, clear reason) of your statement that coronavirus did not hit Africa well because it is hot and dry.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 7:42pm On May 12, 2021
The Lord Jesus Christ said,

"I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd puts the sheep before himself, sacrifices himself if necessary.
A hired man is not a real shepherd. The sheep mean nothing to him. He sees a wolf come and runs for it, leaving the sheep to be ravaged and scattered by the wolf.
He's only in it for the money. The sheep don't matter to him.

- John 10:11-13
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
Image123:

Certainly not reed, i read to clarify your misgivings, misunderstandings and suppositions kind of. God is being blamed when you say that He did not prevent the slaughter. You are either accusing Him of negligence or incapacitation in my opinion. But if you say that there is no blame, no problem. i will respect that.

Okay, so you are saying that Africa has less coronavirus problems because of dry and hot weather. Now, asides Tehran, consider the temperatures for cities like Lagos, Dubai, Abuja, Rio De Janeiro, Accra, Johanesburg. That's seven cities compared. You can add others if you so wish. After comparison, help make sense(visible logic, clear reason) of your statement that coronavirus did not hit Africa well because it is hot and dry.

These are the yearly average temperatures (Celsius) for the following countries:

Ghana 27.20
United Arab Emirates 27.00
Nigeria 26.80
Brazil 24.95
South Africa 18.75
Iran 18.25
Source

Compare it to the chart for coronavirus cases attached. Brazil you'll see is the only outlier and that can be explained by the refusal of their government to make any effort to combat it's spread. The next highest on the chart are South Africa and Iran, the two with the lowest average temperatures.
Note: Added another chart without Brazil for clarity.
Source for charts
[url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Coronavirus+statistics&FORM=covwpt&tf=U2VydmljZT1HZW5lcmljQW5zd2VycyBTY2VuYXJpbz1Db3JvbmFWaXJ1c01MIFBvc2l0aW9uPVRPUCBSYW5raW5nRGF0YT1UcnVlIEZvcmNlUGxhY2U9VHJ1ZSBQYWlycz1pbnRlbnQ6Q2hlY2tDb3JvbmFTdGF0cztjb3VudHJ5Y29kZTpHSEE7c3RhdGVDb2RlOkFBO2Fib3ZlbmV3czp0cnVlOyB8&hs=JMroKJmatm1Rv6Aqc79dJv7%2bDwnUm1lwkgWY82I%2fwLw%3d]Source for charts[/url]

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2021
LordReed:

These are the yearly average temperatures (Celsius) for the following countries:

Ghana 27.20
United Arab Emirates 27.00
Nigeria 26.80
Brazil 24.95
South Africa 18.75
Iran 18.25
Source

Compare it to the chart for coronavirus cases attached. Brazil you'll see is the only outlier and that can be explained by the refusal of their government to make any effort to combat it's spread. The next highest on the chart are South Africa and Iran, the two with the lowest average temperatures.
Note: Added another chart without Brazil for clarity.
Source for charts
[url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=Coronavirus+statistics&FORM=covwpt&tf=U2VydmljZT1HZW5lcmljQW5zd2VycyBTY2VuYXJpbz1Db3JvbmFWaXJ1c01MIFBvc2l0aW9uPVRPUCBSYW5raW5nRGF0YT1UcnVlIEZvcmNlUGxhY2U9VHJ1ZSBQYWlycz1pbnRlbnQ6Q2hlY2tDb3JvbmFTdGF0cztjb3VudHJ5Y29kZTpHSEE7c3RhdGVDb2RlOkFBO2Fib3ZlbmV3czp0cnVlOyB8&hs=JMroKJmatm1Rv6Aqc79dJv7%2bDwnUm1lwkgWY82I%2fwLw%3d]Source for charts[/url]

Lol, it's funny how you are playing with the figures and skipping from mean to median to hottest to coldest to help you sleep. You said that " coronavirus thrives better in wet and cold environments". We have both observed so called hot and dry environments with similar temperatures Ghana, Nigeria, Brazil, UAE, Iran. They all have similar temperatures but different result. In Celsius.
Accra last week is 28
Lagos last week is 28.
Rio last week is 23.
Dubai last week is 31.
Tehran last week is 22.
Mumbai last week is 31.
New Delhi last week is 32.
Beijing last week is 18.
Source.

It will interest you to note that China has the lowest temperature and the least number of cases. You live in Nigeria, or have lived in Nigeria. Lagos and Abuja that are very hot and dry are the most affected, but it's not same for the wet and cold parts of Nigeria. Kano refused to follow Lagos in this bewilderment of logic that you want to pull out. South Africa's cases have drastically dropped since January yet the place is not hot and dry compared to Tehran or India. Let me not start with Egypt and Morocco. Reed, find a good excuse. Numbers don't lie.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On May 12, 2021
Nephilim:
A true shepherd lays his life for the sheep, a hireling sees danger and runs away. With this his statement, Adefarasin is an hireling fleecing the sheep like a shepherd.
Your Mogs are no better than this man. God appointed no men as Shepherd over His flock - John 10 vs 1 -15 undecided
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
VBCampaign:
[b
Again this is not a call to Nigerians to stay in the country. If you wish to leave, go. But such gaffes should not be coming from a pastor in the Christian religion. Christians do not think like that. One of the things that preserved Igbo land during the civil war was the myriads of Christian organizations that remained in the East to nurture the people physically and spiritually. When a so called Pastor is championing escape routes out of a country because of insecurity in the land, know that such a person is not a shepherd but a hireling.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/paul-adefarasis-escape-route/
God Himself told you He alone is the Shepherd over His flock in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 -16. Jesus Christ repeated this same message to you, in John 10 vs 1- 15 , when He declared that He alone is the good Shepherd.. none of His followers are called to lead His flock since they are all just workers - there are no human shepherds since they are all nothing but hirelings themselves. So, why are you railing against a hireling telling the truth that he knows? undecided
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2021
Image123:

Lol, it's funny how you are playing with the figures and skipping from mean to median to hottest to coldest to help you sleep. You said that " coronavirus thrives better in wet and cold environments". We have both observed so called hot and dry environments with similar temperatures Ghana, Nigeria, Brazil, UAE, Iran. They all have similar temperatures but different result. In Celsius.
Accra last week is 28
Lagos last week is 28.
Rio last week is 23.
Dubai last week is 31.
Tehran last week is 22.
Mumbai last week is 31.
New Delhi last week is 32.
Beijing last week is 18.
Source.

It will interest you to note that China has the lowest temperature and the least number of cases. You live in Nigeria, or have lived in Nigeria. Lagos and Abuja that are very hot and dry are the most affected, but it's not same for the wet and cold parts of Nigeria. Kano refused to follow Lagos in this bewilderment of logic that you want to pull out. South Africa's cases have drastically dropped since January yet the place is not hot and dry compared to Tehran or India. Let me not start with Egypt and Morocco. Reed, find a good excuse. Numbers don't lie.

You are real funny. So does your god belief explain why China has the least number of cases or do we find that in these places the combination of climate and health regulations or lack thereof have helped to lower or increase the number of incidences. What is clear is god belief has nothing to do with how much coronavirus incidence is in Africa even if you dispute my reasons.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2021
LordReed:

You are real funny. So does your god belief explain why China has the least number of cases or do we find that in these places the combination of climate and health regulations or lack thereof have helped to lower or increase the number of incidences. What is clear is god belief has nothing to do with how much coronavirus incidence is in Africa even if you dispute my reasons.

You have seen that you can't play with the numbers, good. This is what i said "The cases all over Africa even in raining seasons cannot be compared with those who had "capacity". It was just God's mercies that we were not consumed, because of His compassion." BTW, i never said God belief but God's mercies, so take proper notes.
China has capacity, Africa has no capacity, all your gods predicted gloom and doom. Now, they gave you these embarrassing explanations that you tried using. China has/had over 4,000 deaths when everyone was still kidding around. But we all saw their recovery capacity, their stringent measures and developed capacities. They're among the first 5 in terms of real testing and so on. These are some of the reasons they've weathered the storm as it were. But your claim was about weather being hot and dry in Africa and that's what i rightly countered. Hot and dry places in India, Iran, Brazil, UAE etc. have proven that Corona does not fear weather. Keep looking for explanation, i can wait, you know that i have eternal life. smiley
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
Image123:

You have seen that you can't play with the numbers, good. This is what i said "The cases all over Africa even in raining seasons cannot be compared with those who had "capacity". It was just God's mercies that we were not consumed, because of His compassion." BTW, i never said God belief but God's mercies, so take proper notes.
China has capacity, Africa has no capacity, all your gods predicted gloom and doom. Now, they gave you these embarrassing explanations that you tried using. China has/had over 4,000 deaths when everyone was still kidding around. But we all saw their recovery capacity, their stringent measures and developed capacities. They're among the first 5 in terms of real testing and so on. These are some of the reasons they've weathered the storm as it were. But your claim was about weather being hot and dry in Africa and that's what i rightly countered. Hot and dry places in India, Iran, Brazil, UAE etc. have proven that Corona does not fear weather. Keep looking for explanation, i can wait, you know that i have eternal life. smiley

LMFAO! God beliefs and god mercies are same thing, don't struggle to deny the obvious. You believe your god's mercies prevented large scale coronavirus infections in Africa, why are you trying to make a distinction without difference.

Like I pointed out Brazil did nothing to prevent spread, China did a whole lot more even aggressively so. The middle east you were trying to say has a drier climate has even higher case incidence than Africa but no we should believe it was your god that had mercy on us while countries like New Zealand whose leader is an atheist, took adequate science based decisions to stem the tide, quite successfully I should add. Your god beliefs aka god's mercies explain nothing and only serve to massage your mind into numbness. Eternal life my hairy arse. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! God beliefs and god mercies are same thing, don't struggle to deny the obvious. You believe your god's mercies prevented large scale coronavirus infections in Africa, why are you trying to make a distinction without difference.

Like I pointed out Brazil did nothing to prevent spread, China did a whole lot more even aggressively so. The middle east you were trying to say has a drier climate has even higher case incidence than Africa but no we should believe it was your god that had mercy on us while countries like New Zealand whose leader is an atheist, took adequate science based decisions to stem the tide, quite successfully I should add. Your god beliefs aka god's mercies explain nothing and only serve to massage your mind into numbness. Eternal life my hairy arse. Bwahahahahaha!

God's mercies are not God belief. God has mercy, not necessarily because you believe or not. God belief is believing God or praying to God. Africa's low rates is not because they prayed more or believe God more. It is because God has mercy, this is clear with biblical support. That's the ironical obvious you denied.
Between Brazil and states like Kogi, who did more? Keep shifting oh. You mentioned dry and hot weather, i showed you dry and hot weather suffering Covid. You ran to carelessness. Is it Africa that is not careless? i didn't try to say, i simply point you to irrefutable facts. If you say dry and hot is why we don't have much Covid, i showed you other dry and hot that have Covid. i reminded you how Lagos and Abuja are even more dry and hot than many states in Nigeria but have more cases. Look for another reason to pull out of the hairy place of what your gods have said.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

God's mercies are not God belief. God has mercy, not necessarily because you believe or not. God belief is believing God or praying to God. Africa's low rates is not because they prayed more or believe God more. It is because God has mercy, this is clear with biblical support. That's the ironical obvious you denied.
Between Brazil and states like Kogi, who did more? Keep shifting oh. You mentioned dry and hot weather, i showed you dry and hot weather suffering Covid. You ran to carelessness. Is it Africa that is not careless? i didn't try to say, i simply point you to irrefutable facts. If you say dry and hot is why we don't have much Covid, i showed you other dry and hot that have Covid. i reminded you how Lagos and Abuja are even more dry and hot than many states in Nigeria but have more cases. Look for another reason to pull out of the hairy place of what your gods have said.

LoL! Do you believe or don't you believe the your god had mercy on Africa? This is very simple yet you like to debate it like its rocket science.

Which hot and dry did you show me? Brazil did not do lockdown like Nigeria did, abi is Kogi not a part of Nigeria. South Africa is part of Africa yet they have high incidence so how is it your yeye god's mercies at work. Iran is not as hot and dry as you claim so what shifting are you on about.

Yeah sure my hairy arse is where you pulled out your god's mercies from. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Do you believe or don't you believe the your god had mercy on Africa? This is very simple yet you like to debate it like its rocket science.

Which hot and dry did you show me? Brazil did not do lockdown like Nigeria did, abi is Kogi not a part of Nigeria. South Africa is part of Africa yet they have high incidence so how is it your yeye god's mercies at work. Iran is not as hot and dry as you claim so what shifting are you on about.

Yeah sure my hairy arse is where you pulled out your god's mercies from. Bwahahahahaha!

You have your beliefs about God and i have mine. Evidently that's not what we're talking about, though you're trying to make it so. The point is very simple. Africa's low case is not because people believe God or pray to God more in Africa. It's simply being God's mercies. Your explanations have failed consistently and got you stammering all over the place and shifting goalposts.
You said Africa's case is okay/better because of dry and hot weather. i showed you other places that have dry and hot weather. You started talking about South Africa, New Zealand and China, lol. i brought you back to the matter, now you are lying about lockdown. Who lockdown help, as it were? Brazil that you are lying on that there was no lockdown, was there no lockdown in India, Canada, Europe and any other place that has experienced surges? Pull them all out, eternity waits. cheesy
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

You have your beliefs about God and i have mine. Evidently that's not what we're talking about, though you're trying to make it so. The point is very simple. Africa's low case is not because people believe God or pray to God more in Africa. It's simply being God's mercies. Your explanations have failed consistently and got you stammering all over the place and shifting goalposts.
You said Africa's case is okay/better because of dry and hot weather. i showed you other places that have dry and hot weather. You started talking about South Africa, New Zealand and China, lol. i brought you back to the matter, now you are lying about lockdown. Who lockdown help, as it were? Brazil that you are lying on that there was no lockdown, was there no lockdown in India, Canada, Europe and any other place that has experienced surges? Pull them all out, eternity waits. cheesy

LMAO! I was talking about your god beliefs, I dunno what you were talking about.

You seem to like to deliberately apply misunderstanding to things that are simple and clear. Which place is hot and dry that you showed me? Brazil which was an outlier based on the lack of lockdown. Which other hot and dry place, mention it.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by God2man2again(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2021
John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it, he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto eternal life.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! I was talking about your god beliefs, I dunno what you were talking about.

You seem to like to deliberately apply misunderstanding to things that are simple and clear. Which place is hot and dry that you showed me? Brazil which was an outlier based on the lack of lockdown. Which other hot and dry place, mention it.

Clear note, i pointed to you several times that i refer to God's mercies which is different from God beliefs.
Rio, Dubai, Tehran and Mumbai are places i have mentioned to you. You agree that the cases in these places have been high. So you shift juggle from lockdown to whatever unreasonable reason you are reading, after woefully failing to prove weather temperatures were different.
Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

Clear note, i pointed to you several times that i refer to God's mercies which is different from God beliefs.
Rio, Dubai, Tehran and Mumbai are places i have mentioned to you. You agree that the cases in these places have been high. So you shift juggle from lockdown to whatever unreasonable reason you are reading, after woefully failing to prove weather temperatures were different.

The only point I am concerned with on that is what you believe, you believe in your god's mercies, simple.

I agreed that Iran is high because IT IS NOT AS DRY AND HOT. Look again at the chart with average temperatures, Iran's average temperatures are even lower than South Africa's.

India was faring well until they relaxed their guard (see chart below).
"We completely let down our guard and assumed in January that the pandemic was over—and COVID surveillance and control took a back seat,” says K. Srinath Reddy, president of the Public Health Foundation of India. But “there were still a fairly large proportion of people in the big cities, but also in smaller cities and villages, who were not exposed to the virus last year, who were susceptible.”

As cases declined from September 2020 to mid-February 2021, the Indian government, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ignored warnings of a second wave, despite the fact that new variants were identified as far back as in January, according to media reports.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/how-indias-second-wave-became-the-worst-covid-19-surge-in-the-world

This is the same problem with Brazil, a lack of proper response by the authorities to the pandemic.

Look again at the chart showing coronavirus cases in Iran, South Africa, Ghana and UAE. Notice that SA and Iran with about the same average temperatures have higher case counts than Ghana and the UAE who also have about the same average temperatures.

If your god's mercies fable was true why then is South Africa having a high case count abi your god doesn't know geography? LMAO!

Re: Concerning Paul Adefarasin’s Escape Route By Deji Yesufu by Image123(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

The only point I am concerned with on that is what you believe, you believe in your god's mercies, simple.

Good, stop confusing it with believing God.

I agreed that Iran is high because IT IS NOT AS DRY AND HOT. Look again at the chart with average temperatures, Iran's average temperatures are even lower than South Africa's.

Lol, you regurgitated the point from your gods that hot and dry weather is what helped Africa have a lower case rate and death rate. i showed you places with similar hot and dry weather, you started singing and stammering. You keep giving the insane point about average temperatures just to massage your gods further. Why not average their carefulness and lockdown fa,lol. Why are the highest cases not coming up in the low temperature period and months. Isn't it reasonable to explain why the cases spiked in Iran and India as the temperature increased?

India was faring well until they relaxed their guard (see chart below).

This is the same problem with Brazil, a lack of proper response by the authorities to the pandemic.

Like i joked earlier, why not average their proper response na. You said dry and hot weather is not good for Covid, and that's what helped Africa. So you suppose that Nigeria and states outside Lagos and Abuja are more careful than these countries? Why are they not spiking? Why are careful countries topping and toppling the charts still?

Look again at the chart showing coronavirus cases in Iran, South Africa, Ghana and UAE. Notice that SA and Iran with about the same average temperatures have higher case counts than Ghana and the UAE who also have about the same average temperatures.

If your god's mercies fable was true why then is South Africa having a high case count abi your god doesn't know geography? LMAO!
Like you initially referred to Sub saharan Africa when you were warming up to cover up for your gods, because you know inside who i refer to. But now, you're playing maps. Let me help you again. We were talking about God helping the helpless like in Esther's time. You said you were not there cheesy, then i mentioned the Covid case and God's mercies on the helpless Africa despite the gloom and doom predictions of your gods. Awake?
Look again at last week's hot and dry, lockdown measures, Covid cases for the different countries and cities. Come up with a scientific explanation, not all these samba dance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) / VIDEO: Apostle Suleman In Another Sex Scandal / Do You Pay Tithe Or Your Debt First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.